View Full Version : phuket via pattaya

November 10th, 2008, 04:30
How do the 2 places compare as regards to the cost etc

November 10th, 2008, 06:59
How do the 2 places compare as regards to the cost etc

Low class farang go to Pattaya.

High class farang go to Phuket.

I am medium i go Phuket and Pattaya ! :clown:

Pattaya has a lot more bars - and disco fun and a lot more boy's.

Phuket has lovely beaches but is a lot more expensieve too.

If you like beach and nature go Phuket if you go for the boy's go Pattaya.

Thats it. :flower: :clown:

November 10th, 2008, 07:13
If you like the beach, go to White Sand Beach area of Koh Sumi. Cheaper than Phuket, and orders of magnitude nicer than Pattaya. Just bring a friend with you. No go go bars and not as easy to find willing lads (yet they may find you). They are present and they are available.

November 10th, 2008, 07:43
Phuket via?

Bangkok Airways

Sorry, couldnt resist

November 10th, 2008, 15:58
[/quote]Low class farang go to Pattaya.

High class farang go to Phuket.[/quote]

I think many people would disagree with this generalization.

markie1
November 10th, 2008, 17:36
Low class farang go to Pattaya.

High class farang go to Phuket.[/quote]

I think many people would disagree with this generalization.[/quote]

I would certainly say the more younger generation go to Phuket,i dont think it has anything to do with class. i Think Phuket has more to offer regarding Beeches,and a lot more to see if you are a tourist and proberly better bars,but the Disco's i prefer pataya for , and i personally find pataya a bit more friendly. Price wise i dont think there is much in it /
I do prefer the Gay beech in pataya, its a lot more comfortable than sittong on Patong beech with all the straight forangs having a free show.

allieb
November 10th, 2008, 18:35
If you like the beach, go to White Sand Beach area of Koh Sumi. Cheaper than Phuket, and orders of magnitude nicer than Pattaya. Just bring a friend with you. No go go bars and not as easy to find willing lads (yet they may find you). They are present and they are available.

You mean like Homie should take Chao Na with him for a bit of face sitting

TrongpaiExpat
November 10th, 2008, 19:09

Not quite true now, you must have missed my recent post on Samui. There are off'able boys in two bars, Boy Zone and Male Box, good selection, all types. 'Boy Zone' is a go-go/massage and 'Male Box' is a disco/go-go/massage.

November 10th, 2008, 19:31
If you like swimming in jellyfish go to Phuket.
If you like swimming in untreated human effluent then Pattaya is for you.

krobbie
November 11th, 2008, 01:15
I am a Phuket type. Not rich, not flash (and not large either).

I just like Phuket. It seems less pressured than Pattaya. I think Pattaya is quite an intense place and the air quality is a bit off putting.

I will be in Phuket with my Pakistani/Turkish man again on December 29 and stay for 6 days. I could not get into the guesthouse I usually stay at http://www.knphuket.com/ (close to Paradise Complex) so have splashed out a bit and gone for some a bit further away and intimate. http://www.arimanahotel.com/ Still has to have a pool though.

There are many things to do on Phuket and plenty of small beautiful beaches to explore.

The bars there are plentiful enough for me and drinks in the soi of the paradise complex are still very reasonable. I tend not to be a disco type, so not bothered

I also have Thai friends that own bars in Phuket so that's another plus. Over the last 2 years I have made some good friends in this seaside town and I have a warm place in my heart for it.

In the finish though ... up to you to make your holiday work for you.

Cheers
krobbie