PDA

View Full Version : Boy @ TAWAN BAR

November 9th, 2008, 08:58
I got a few question before I will be there on my vacation this month. It is possible to off a muscular guy there ? Normally, how much would it be around ? I will be staying at a hotel in Silom district, so I would prefere an overnighter. Thanks a lot for your answer.

November 9th, 2008, 09:07
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 16252.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/finally-i-visited-tawan-t16252.html)
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 16322.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/bangkok-report-parrt-ii-t16322.html)

ThaiFan
November 10th, 2008, 23:49
I got a few question before I will be there on my vacation this month. It is possible to off a muscular guy there ? Normally, how much would it be around ? I will be staying at a hotel in Silom district, so I would prefere an overnighter. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Yes, I think from the title you already know Tawan Bar. There is going to be a competition on 22nd Nov, so if you catch the right timing, they are in their prime (5-10% body fat) state. They are dieting prior to that, so maybe they can be short-tempered due to hunger and may not want to venture out far (and won't sleep over), but after that, 23rd Nov, they would be very happy if you bring them out for a good steak or seafood dinner. However, as the they have been dieting for a long time, they must be careful not to over-eat or they could end up needing a doctor as their bodies can't process too much food suddenly. If you have a lot of days in Bangkok, admire the physiques the days just before the competition, and then take them out the week after. Some will rest a few days after the competition as it really takes a toll on their bodies. About 15-20% of the guys in Tawan are competing "professionally", so the rest would still go to work regardless of the competition. But, I assume you want the top grade of bodybuilders.

Prices at Tawan bar is 250 THB for drinks/entrance fee, and 400 THB to get the boy out of the bar. You need to be honest and tell them what you want to do (for sex) and ask them how much they want for overnighter. If I recall correctly, its 1,500-2,000THB for a short hour or two with at most JO (usually they don't like to cum as its hard when their bodies undergo dieting). They usually don't kiss, and don't let you suck them without a condom. Most are also tops and won't let you bottom them. If there is sex,its more than 2,000THB, but definitely with safe sex. Overnighters, I only tried once before, but I guess its 2,500THB and up (and also depending on what you do). I guess if you really want to worship muscle, and nothing sexual, you could get by with 2,000THB for the night. Most won't do anything below 2,000THB for overnighters especially if you are a stranger and they don't know your sexual appetite/preference.

Just remember that they are boys who need to work, and it really depends on your chemistry with them. Once, I told a boy I just wanted a dinner companion (I took him to a nice seafood dinner at the riverside) which he really loved, and we agreed on 800THB for the short time prior to leaving the bar. After dinner, he asked if I was horny and he didn't mind going back with me as his room's airconditioning was spoiled. We had a good time talking the whole night and mutual JO, and the next day he was just as happy with 2,000THB after a buffet breakfast at the hotel. During the night, he recounted an incident in which he kicked one customer out of reflex action as the customer tried to poke his anus, and it sent him flying across the room with a broken tooth. He laughed it off, and so did the customer who found it funny and gave him 3000THB still.

It really depends on what you want to do, and the timing. (If you fancy a boy who is competing, they won't stay overnight the few days before the competition)

November 11th, 2008, 06:10
They usually don't kiss, and don't let you suck them without a condom.

In my experience they are perfectly happy for you to suck them off without a condom.

However, if they consented to suck you off (not certain with Tawan boys) they wanted you to wear a condom alright.