PDA

View Full Version : A mere observation

March 22nd, 2006, 12:10
I have been posting on this board for one month. I have been reading it for about 2 years. I have heard both positive and negative about the moderators. I have agreed with some of the positive. I have agreed with some of the negative. But I have never seen such a dedication to keep such a thing as accessable, as inclusive, as available, and as fun as the moderators have in the light of recent events.

Thank you Spike for doing the extra to make sure this forum can be seen everywhere. Even though I am in the US where censorship hasn't had an effect, I appreciate every extra minute you have spent making sure that everyone has access to this board.

Thank you.

March 22nd, 2006, 12:17
It's a commercial site. There's as much interest in protecting their livelihood as there is in anything else. (Ass kisser).

elephantspike
March 22nd, 2006, 12:21

Believe it or not, I sent the Pm to you a minute ago calling you a young, hot, intelligent guy before I read this thread!

Everyone, please do check-out HeWentThere's website about his visit to Thailand and his plans to spend more time there soon.

For the Virtually Challenged:

Click on the "www" button at the bottom of any of his posts.

elephantspike
March 22nd, 2006, 12:25
There's as much interest in protecting their livelihood as there is in anything else.

Well, I do admit that I like to eat something at least a few times a week. I am working around 12 hours a day on this site and sometimes I don't have money for food and rent, so, yes, I am interested in making some money for my efforts.

March 22nd, 2006, 12:34
(Ass kisser).

It's a gay forum, and I don't know all the rules, but I feel pretty comfortable saying this . . .I'll do more to the ass than just kiss it.

On another note, I know many people in the internet commercial business that would not go to the lengths Elephantspike has to keep the people in Thailand on here. If he just wanted to run a gay asian site, he could . . .

On yet another note, I don't know what I have to gain by kissing his ass. It's not like I get extra emoticons to use in my posts.

I sincerely appreciate the effort he made, whether commercial or not. As I said, it's more than a lot of other people would do. If you don't like it, just ignore me in the future. And whether you do ignore me or not, when it comes to asses and kissing . . . well you can certainly kiss mine.

Cheers

AMARETTO-old
March 22nd, 2006, 15:38
:cheers: HeWentThere, you have writen it perfectly. Well done, well said. I agree with you about what Espike have done and continue to do for those who are in Thailand and for us, to let us know how to reach this forum.
:thumbup: Elephantspike, I appreciate all the works you have done, to keep this forum alive :wav: Thanks.

American Teacher-old
March 22nd, 2006, 16:18
I also agree! Espike works tirelessly and continues to find ways to make the board accessable to all. Well done, SysOp! My hat's off to you!

Fondly,
Chris

Aunty
March 22nd, 2006, 18:50
I'll kiss his arse.

If not then well I'll just give him a hearty shake of the cock, um hand. :cheese:

Well done Espike.

dab69
March 22nd, 2006, 22:44
Ought to be out partying instead and let the board take care of itself...

March 23rd, 2006, 02:11
Boygeenyus wrote :

It's a commercial site

So you that big sponsor !

Great side , great moderators. ( from Baziel white love ! ) :flower: :flower: :flower:

Surfcrest
March 23rd, 2006, 11:02
(Ass kisser).

Just ass......

March 23rd, 2006, 11:11
You wanna start with me again, Surfcrust?

Surfcrest
March 23rd, 2006, 11:40
I'm in Thailand now, let me know what you have in mind :)