PDA

View Full Version : Boys are Deserting the Bars

November 6th, 2008, 07:03
My latest feedback is that boys are derserting the bars due to low traffic and no business. Is that true. If that is so for how long it will last or will this eventually change the whole business format and the boys will tend to operate from outside the bars or take to the internet

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 6th, 2008, 07:24
interesting...whenever I use an internet cafe the number of boys (and girls) talking to farangs via webcam is extraordinary.

lonelywombat
November 6th, 2008, 11:54
interesting...whenever I use an internet cafe the number of boys (and girls) talking to farangs via webcam is extraordinary.

You should see what happens after the bars shut It is called cyber sex and many of the boys who have farang send money go on line and do a show for their money

Last trip I met a guy who has a BS and 3 other guys he sends money to each month They send him a text when is he back home if he is not on MSN .They call it c2c He has a webcam they can see him and he can see them

The one with cubicles near twoguys is one place that is popular. All pcs have a web cam attached

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 6th, 2008, 21:28

You should see what happens after the bars shut It is called cyber sex and many of the boys who have farang send money go on line and do a show for their money

Last trip I met a guy who has a BS and 3 other guys he sends money to each month They send him a text when is he back home if he is not on MSN .They call it c2c He has a webcam they can see him and he can see them

The one with cubicles near twoguys is one place that is popular. All pcs have a web cam attached

I might try this myself...I've always believed there is someone out there for everyone. Surely somebody will pay to see a fat old slapper fingering herself ?

how big are those cubicles ?

lo-so
November 6th, 2008, 22:42
Lunchtime - I don't have to pay - a mirror will suffice to observe myself - particularly employing, at the appropriate angle, those mirrors that can be purchased from fair grounds....