PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wins

November 5th, 2008, 09:51
What is the reaction from the Republicans hidding in Pattaya

Geezer
November 5th, 2008, 09:59
I am looking forward to paying no income tax in 2009.

November 5th, 2008, 10:48
Given the love my countrymen have for guns and assassinating presidents will he survive even until his Inauguration?

lonelywombat
November 5th, 2008, 12:05
What is the reaction from the Republicans hiding in Pattaya

go to www.baht-stop.com (http://www.baht-stop.com) that is the political board for both Thailand and the US

November 5th, 2008, 12:36
Given the love my countrymen have for guns and assassinating presidents will he survive even until his Inauguration?I've always assumed this election was for the proximate President. McCain would die in office (too old to take the stress), Obama would be assassinated. That's why the Clintonites fought so hard to make Hillary the VP candidate, and why Biden will face those pressures again when his time comes

November 5th, 2008, 22:19
So, Homi, do I understand you correctly that you are predicting an Obama assassination? Is there an Intrade contract on that?

November 6th, 2008, 19:02
You realise what this means for the Republicans now that Obama has won?

Sarah Palin's daughter can finally get that abortion

Khor tose
November 6th, 2008, 19:30
You realise what this means for the Republicans now that Obama has won?

Sarah Palin's daughter can finally get that abortion

I doubt it, not with her politics. However, the boy "Mark" no longer has to marry her daughter. I would be willing to bet he voted for Obama. Think about it, would you want to be married into that family, after seeing what happened to her ex-brother in law. In plain American, I bet the shotgun marriage is off.

TrongpaiExpat
November 6th, 2008, 20:48
What is the reaction from the Republicans hidding in Pattaya

Republicans have to hide in Pattaya?

The general reaction of Thais I know is they are happy and support Obama but if you ask why you don't get much more than he is younger and better looking than the old white man, what-his-name. In Thai Obama is 'o BAM uh', with a rising tone on the uh or ah at the end.