PDA

View Full Version : Phillipines guys for rent

Wesley
November 4th, 2008, 03:43
I was in a bar tonight really cute guys for rent, 5,000 pesos, or about 100 dollars here, street vendors for 1500 pescos. Melate bars with shows, live singing and guys every hour for rent, stop to talk and there are guys for 1500 on the street 18 and up younger if you like , !9 year old ask me 1000 all night and taxie home. exchange 49.50 USD and yes I was drunk when I posted this.

Wes

GWMinUS
November 4th, 2008, 15:33
AHHHHHH Wesley, KUMUSTA??
And welcome back to the Philippines!!

Yes widely varying rates.
The guys in the Go-go Bars just ask too much.
But not easy to pick-up men on the streets and feel safe.
Better to meet them on the web. Best site is www.gayromeo.com (http://www.gayromeo.com).
Have fun and be careful!!

I will be there in January.
But on my way to Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin Island, and Davao.
Going to meet my Guys for 3 weeks.

INGAT,
George

topjohn5
November 4th, 2008, 17:31
AHHHHHH Wesley, KUMUSTA??
And welcome back to the Philippines!!

Yes widely varying rates.
The guys in the Go-go Bars just ask too much.
But not easy to pick-up men on the streets and feel safe.
Better to meet them on the web. Best site is www.gayromeo.com (http://www.gayromeo.com).
Have fun and be careful!!

I will be there in January.
But on my way to Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin Island, and Davao.
Going to meet my Guys for 3 weeks.

INGAT,
George

Hi George,
I know Wesley is already familar with this site but you may not be....it is by far the largest gay pinoy site on the net. There are many more pinoy boys there than on gayromeo....about 300,000 gay guys and the vast majority are from the Philippines......check it out and enjoy!
http://www.guys4men.com

Wesley
November 4th, 2008, 17:50
Wesley

Yes, It was quite a night, and the offers for a friend for the night were endless, I had met a guy on Guys for Men http://www.guys4men.com/ that went with me and showed me the more interesting spots I had not seen in the better clubs. I also had with me a friend I met in one of the better clubs who was 20, he made me promise not to off anyone so I didnтАЩt and am looking at a possible relationship, Although deeply religious, he prayed before he ate and such things. I found it to be quite interesting how quickly he forgot his Catholic background as soon as he was in the bar. In open society it is not as open but in Malate, almost all of that western catholic stuff just floats away. I danced and played around until 4 AM and came home still able to see enough to post above. I can't remember sleeping until 4 PM in sometime but, since I was with friends, I did drink much more than usual, especially since I had made promises to stay celibate for the night. So, I did indulge quite a bit more to drink than usual, the cost to go out and pay for most of the meals in the bars the drinks and a good night was less than 75 dollars. Although I offered to let the guys off some one and I pay, they instead paid their guest for the night 200 Pecos and went home alone. I was relieved after I found out how much they were asking for a night. I am sure the 5000 can be more in line with 50 USD than the 100 if you are willing to talk them down and as I said as to the street trade, if was really easy to find a guy for much less tan that, in my opinion, and the reason was likely because there is not enough clubs that will take the chance of employing the boys, so there is a surplus on the street with much lower prices.

It can be quite fun here and the legal laws of offing underage guys seem to not be enforced in this area, I would think if you off a kid that would be different but if the age is 16 to 18 I would say that you can off pretty much whoever you like. So far, I have not had to pay for any sex although, I did try a massage for 1000 which was a sexual massage with the usual up to you Joe, When it came to what to do in the bed room after the massage. Keeping in mind the legal language is English and Tagalog is the language they talk to each other which is mixed with English Spanish and Chinese sharing all of the former colonial languages and cultures. It leave you with many unusual traditions and customs, however they have been very westernized in many ways and think in business ways like most westerners would think.

All the best

Wesley

GWMinUS
November 5th, 2008, 05:15
I have been to the Philippines many times.
Usually on holiday for 3 weeks.
Guess that is why I do not get to Thailand as much any more.

I do not particularly enjoy Manila.
I like going to the countryside...
I am on guys4men, but enjoy meeting young men (18yo and up) and chatting on Yahoo Messenger.
Sp Gayromeo works for me...
If they turn out to be nice, sexy, and not expecting too much; then I make plans to visit.

The problem I find, is that ALL the guys want a RELATIONSHIP...
Not so much into JUST SEX.
And of course a relationship means supporting them...
I have two guys I am helping through college. Not so expensive but many EXTRA expenses seem to come up.
And most guys live on nothing. So any problem, medical or otherwise, is real!!

Still I love them!!!
And so much easier to know since they speak English.

OH, and they all want to go OVERSEAS...
Too bad I am in the US behind that Steel Visa Door.
Much easier for them to get to Europe or even Canada.

Take care!!!
I thought you where moving to Cebu???

George

Wesley
November 5th, 2008, 16:46
.I was going to Cebu, but seems me and the board did not agree on that issue, So, I am in Manila because I wanted to be here, where the guys are. But a flight to Cebu is only about 40 dollars or Palawan is about the same. so, if you can get there by air I,all go, but the ferry boats here scare me. any way I plan to see as much as I can while I am here when my time to come back comes, Likely I will come back to Marikina City, Its clean and well taken crew of. The people are nice and a Taxies to Malate is only 45 minutes at night, God help you in day time though. So, yes I like the guys as well as the Thai.

As far as hard luck stories and bad luck stories, I have heard that all the way from Kyrgyzstan to Thailand now the Philippines, there is no quicker way to get rid of me than to ask to borrow money. I might give it away but, I am not going to loan it to someone who has no intention of paying me back. If you want a gift say so, if not don't lie to me. I well know how to say no and do. I may spend money on them but its only if I want to, not the sad stories. or moms in the hospital. I had one guy with 3 grandmothers who died in one year. Give me a break.
At any rate I love the guys here , you are right, they prefer a relationship and a stay home guy. I like that too so, its not too hard to get me to settle down for the right guy