PDA

View Full Version : bangkok report parrt II

November 3rd, 2008, 09:04
Catching up on the last few days of my visit to Bangkok . . .

Hit Tawan the first night out and the guys were in particularly good shape. Along with my old friend Nut (who just keeps getting more and more buffed out on every visit) the majority of the guys were ripped - more six packs on display than I can ever remember from the past. The shows opened with two ladyboy numbers (really wish theyтАЩd stop that!) then an тАШugly ladyboy comedy actтАЩ which was amusing for a change. The next few numbers were all sucking and fucking and it was nice to see at least one of the guys bottoming was of the beefy variety instead of the ladyboy wannabes that usually provide that service. The guys having sex on stage were all masked which seems to be the norm over the last few years at Tawan, but since so many of them have distinctive tatoos it is not hard to match up the performer with the tatoo after the show is over. Show ended with a jack off contest . . . a staple at Tawan for years. But as usual the line up was composed of those who had little hope of being offed for the evening, so the lower end of the scale was on display. BTW, #12 who I believe Camperboy mentioned recently wasnтАЩt wearing a bandana (as he was identified by CB) but was incredibly hot and not one of the guys youтАЩd pick out to be into kissing. Drinks at 250, off at 400 . . . for those keeping count.

Halloween night was on the wet side with a heavy thunderstorm hitting around eight oтАЩclock so what probably would have been a festive occasion on soi 4 turned into a rather dismal affair. From talking to a few guys from soi twilight the next night, the weather kept the visitor count low there, too.

Had dinner one night at Cabbages & Condoms on Sukhumvit soi 12 . . . excellent Thai food as usual. ItтАЩs nice to see this place continues to gain in popularity. Most guys I take there have not been there before and get quite a kick out of all the condom decorations . . . so if you are looking for a decent restaurant to take your new friend to where he will feel comfortable and have fun - an excellent choice. (And for my for my fellow smokers, upstairs is open air seating where you can puff to your heartтАЩs content.)

Hit Dicks on Soi Twilight for dinner last night and even for a Sunday evening it was quite empty. Though I have never been much of a fan of dream Boys since they moved onto the soi, I had a friend from Bali visiting and at his choice we climbed the stairs for the show. (Drinks 250, off 400-500). They are still combining the boys from Boys Bangkok & Dream Boys in their shows so there were about 50 guys to choose from - from the slender twink to the more muscular and beefy. Was nice to see they finally updated their show as all the numbers were new - opening with a cabaret-style number and progressing through a тАШbig cockтАЩ show, a parade of ladyboys (one pass over the stage dressed, the next with cock out), two humorous ladyboy acts, then a sucking act that quickly turned into a fucking act. The house was quite full for a Sunday night and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves . . . at the end of the show you are invited downstairs to Boys Bangkok for the 2nd half of the show with the promise that you need not buy another drink. Noticed that, along with me, most of the crowd wandered off elsewhere.

Finished the night off at Hot Male. Not too many customers, and the boys were more on the younger/slender side though there were a few more masculine guys. Drinks 220 and off 400. Noom, with the killer body, is a guy working Hot Male these days who used to work at Future Boys before the change in ownership (lots of FB staff moved to other bars when they brought the new manager in earlier this year). Incredibly sweet guy and dynamite in bed . . . if you are looking for a sure-fire pick for the night (yeah, IтАЩm drumming up business for him). Their midnight show started off with a тАШbig cockтАЩ number, followed by a soaped up and ready to play act, and ended with a sucking & fucking act which was fairly mundane compared to the raunch that used to be on display when the bar was Twilight.

Mmmmmm, long post. Sorry. But summing up: 3 bars, full nudity and fucking at all . . . so things are back to normal?

Oh, and if you are planning a visit during the KingтАЩs dead sister funeral later this month, check the dates because the bars are planning on closing for three days . . .

November 4th, 2008, 07:31
What is Nooms number, please?

camperboy
November 5th, 2008, 10:07
no no....

I didn't say #12 wears a bandana...

I mean the first person who came up to me wears a bandana and loves to kiss (at least to me)..however i forgot his number...

while with bandana guy, i saw #12 and liked him....so i choose #12....

get it? hehehe

November 6th, 2008, 00:49
What is Nooms number, please?
hard to miss - he's the one with the incredible six pack
I'll post a photo in a few days . . .

naklua
November 8th, 2008, 03:07
Thanks for your informative report, Rush.

I am eagerly waiting for Noom's photos...