View Full Version : where's rainwalker

netrix
November 3rd, 2008, 08:20
what happened to rainwalker? i kinda miss that crazy old queen.

Khor tose
November 3rd, 2008, 08:24
I just changed my post. Rainwater was just on Gay Thailand with some outstanding advice for the board owner about how to run and start an event. This may be the perfect time to say don't feed the trolls.

November 3rd, 2008, 10:31
After speaking to some one in the same Internet cafe, who had been told the same story was true. I have investigated further and if youc are to do so also you will see it is a very nasty mess indeed.

They say he is coming to answer the alligations this month I would not hold your breath, illness has been given as a reason to not come back but the Bangkok Bumrungrad Hospital have been awarded the Best facilities and Medical Doctors in the World, second place was Cedars Cinai Los Angeles.
I have reconsidered and deleted this post. in all fairness to all concerned

It was only that a question was asked and I answered it, hopefuly is it full of shit, as someone exspressed. we will find out if he turns up this month as said.

So there you have it.

November 3rd, 2008, 11:21
Dear R.R,

You are full of shit. Everybody on this board that knows him and has visited his home in Pattaya knows that he has no German neighbor: the nieghbors are all Americans. In fact those of you that know his neighbors are no doubt in some disbelief about the bad information in this post.

The amazing lies that have been passed around by mean spirited old bitches have been going around for some time now. And, yes there are some of us that know exactly where and from whom the trash talk began.....Karma will, no doubt, return the favor to this man.

And, as to the "others" who told you that he would never again return to Thailand; there credibility will suffer a terminal blow by the end of this month. I would, also, point out that those of us who own homes in Pattaya usually take only our "laptops and the bare essentials" when we travel. Taking the furniture, applicances and extra clothing is not something that most of us chose to do.

I will leave it to Rainwalker to explain the reason for his absence, butI will assure you that the gossup queens will feel.....well, most of them don't feel anything but the bitterness that their lives have become, so I'll leave that there.

As to the "talk of the town"....well, there has never been a shortage slow witted old queens who spread the "talk of the town" because they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives.

catawampuscat
November 3rd, 2008, 13:00
There is no nicer or more generous man than rainwalker. He is a good friend of this
poster and many many others.
My only issue with rainwalker is that he is non discriminatory and believes there is good
in all men and never indulges in gossip or any mean spirited conversations. He is definitely not an old bitchy queen but there are several who live for any chance to darken a fellow farangs
reputation and love to repeat whatever silly gutterspeak they hear or just make up.
Another dear friend left for his home country rather quickly and the gossips started up
with the possible reasons why he left without advising them of his exact departure date.

It appears that the ugly part of this thread was removed as I have to guess what soi 10 Tom
was referring to but since I know they parties involved, I am sure it was just some shit-stirring
gossip queen. Actually, there was one man who rainwalker actually disinvited and clearly disliked, and if there was someone with an agenda to "get" rainwalker, he would be my prime suspect but that is all just speculation.

Try leaving Pattaya without notice and see if the same tongue wagers don't start up a gossip
clothes line which could include a long list of nefarious activities including murder and as
simple as skipping out without paying your bills.

This whole thread should really be expunged but that is just one man's humble opinion. :cat:

November 3rd, 2008, 13:14
Actually, there was one man who rainwalker actually disinvited and clearly disliked, and if there was someone with an agenda to "get" rainwalker, he would be my prime suspect but that is all just speculation.

Then why mention it? By doing so in my opinion, you are the exact same as those "shit-stirring
gossip queens" you mention in your post.

George.

November 3rd, 2008, 14:03
Actually, there was one man who rainwalker actually disinvited and clearly disliked, and if there was someone with an agenda to "get" rainwalker, he would be my prime suspect but that is all just speculation.Then why mention it? By doing so in my opinion, you are the exact same as those "shit-stirring gossip queens" you mention in your post.I assumed he was talking about you, George

Smiles
November 3rd, 2008, 16:17
Rainwalker (under his other handle 'Harold') posted on Baht-stop just the other day. So he's still 'around' and posting on boards, but if I recall he some time ago lost patience with this board's less savoury characteristics and posts almost nothing here any more. A net loss for this Board in my opinion.

Not sure if is back in Thailand, or back in Canada (he's a compatriot of mine), or in another country right now.

Cheers ...

November 3rd, 2008, 20:37
Allegedly This is all old News, I have myself had it confirmed by not only his Bar owner landlord, but also the Notorious lady who runs the Sunee V Bar where the problem stems from.to name a few.

Hopefully this guy can see what the real problem is, if any and pay them off, all will be well I'm sure.

But may be it is a lot of hot air and you know Hot air rises, so does gossip, but unfortunately dont quote me! but to many people are telling this story and it has opened a can of worms, if you are to delve deeper into it.

Best of luck anyway to this guy concerned, its when they stop talking about you is the time to worry, even though if its true, this incident is really every ones night mare, but if you play with fire you do get burnt as they say.

November 3rd, 2008, 21:54
... that is all just speculation.

Then why mention it? By doing so in my opinion, you are the exact same as those "shit-stirring gossip queens" you mention in your post.

Precisely, George - that is Cataonetopic's problem (or is it now Catatwotopic: smoking and gossip?)

In alio pediculum, in te ricinum non vides (Petronius)

(lit.: You see a louse on someone else, but not a tick on yourself)