PDA

View Full Version : MR SYDNEYS Retiring !

March 21st, 2006, 14:58
You have posters like LMTU who post on here to give you updates but you run him down,you should be bloody grateful of him taking his time to do that.
I feel like someones mole today.I wonder who MR SYDNEY really is.
A big fat slob? I heard he s a figment of the imagination of RAINWALKER,who has been seen walking around Sunee Plaza with THE BOOK OF AUSSIE SLANG.O MR SYDNEY time to retire .I wonder if our moderator will have this blithely deleted? Darn,
MR SYDNEY must retire the beloved is calling.I think im pregnant.
Not to mention the serious brain malfunctions of some posters such who preferred to threaten poor MR SYDNEY.

BYE BYE

March 21st, 2006, 15:14
mmmmmmmmmmmm mole

March 21st, 2006, 16:06
Sometimes after reading your posts I wish I could kcik you right in your Mole Hole

What a WANKER you can be

Anyway if you are a true Australian then perhaps Numbat is more appropriate

http://www.calm.wa.gov.au/plants_animals/photos/5x5/mammal_numbat.jpg

March 22nd, 2006, 08:01
Sometimes after reading your posts I wish I could kcik you right in your Mole Hole

What a WANKER you can be

Do I make you angry darling, tch tch tch baby.Im glad i make your blood boil.Im bad arent I ,Im glad i make you want to lash out.It means I have got to you. tch tch baby.Im bad arent I? Oh I hope you can get over it,im sure someone on here will bend over forwards to help you out.Poor baby.

March 22nd, 2006, 08:02
Yes LMTU, he got punched on the nose? They are violent those poofs arent they,up the duff and out with the punches.

Well Im thinking Mr Sydney should retire LMTU,what do you think sweetheart? I mean he gets more hate mail than.............................................. ....................
Im sure you folks want Syd to retire.
The thing is LMTU,MR SYDNEY has provided a service to those dear lost and lonely old souls who have no other place to diect their anger.
Im so happy im performing a vital community service when I get personal messages telling me how they want to punch me but instead have had to punch the walls and doors of their rented apartments.I call myself a anger management counsellor ,helping people rid them selves of the devil in them as I write back immediately to tell them i love to bareback more boys and spank their bare bottoms.
Oh the power Mr Sydney has had ,the anger and hatred he has created,MR SYDNEY is so proud.As president of barebackers inc ,MR SYDNEY finds it hard to reply to all his hate mail everyday and would hate not to tell everyone how he barebacks those boys .Unfortanetely all celebrities must move on.MR SYDNEY is also busy with his 4 other posting names.MR SYDNEY does find it very sad however those lonely people such as LONELY WOMBAT who takes MRSYDNEY seriously and has to direct viruses and threatening language to MR SYDNEYS email. MR SYDNEY must retire back to the bush to do his hard yakka .I hope MR SYDNEY made you happy,sad angry horny and one other thing,practise safe sex.Now not one of you would be able to guess my other posting names.A message to LONELY WOMBAT ,sir you need to get a life !
But hey dont forget about the CHICKENDANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"good God " There once was a man called VIC who was a prick,and had a big dick. You owe me a drink ViC.Say goodbye to MR SYDNEY !!!!!!!!! Now now you suspicious old tarts !!!!!!!!!!!
DONT FEED THE TROLLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 22nd, 2006, 09:16
Oh it's crying time again you're gonna leave me
I can see that faraway look in your eyes
And I can tell by the way you hold me darling
That it won't be long before it's crying time
. . . . . . . . . .................................................. .................................................. ......ok guys,till we meet again !

and one last comment,
NO SHIT SHERLOCK ! Thankyou GRAND POOHBAH for having me!

and one last tip guys,PLEASE GUYS ... DON"T FEED THE TROLL s

lonelywombat
March 22nd, 2006, 09:28
.MR SYDNEY does find it very sad however those lonely people such as LONELY WOMBAT who takes MRSYDNEY seriously and has to direct viruses and threatening language to MR SYDNEYS email.

.A message to LONELY WOMBAT ,sir you need to get a life !

]

Once again a fabrication. I have never sent you an email. I have received threatening PMs from you but I am not in the business of sending them

here is one recent love note from you.

Im sick of you you old cunt and im gong to smash you in thailand you old fuckin coward loud mouth prick,show your fuckin face to me you old fuckin paedophile poofter .
and im going to see how fuckin tough you are you fuckin old geriatric .
Shut your old fuckin mouth you dog cunt.
I will go there when your there.

March 22nd, 2006, 09:37
I will be happy to wallow in your left-overs.
Seems anecdotal of course that you must write such trival that MRSYDNEY is retiring mostly because of your diatribe.I wonder whether punters would really believe your libelous statements ,I know most know your a troll as bad as MR SYDNEY was.But then again you fed him didnt you.May I reccomend the BOOK OF AUSSIE SLANG to assist you in your elocution.Im glad MR SYDNEY was respite for you in your lonely life.

lonelywombat
March 22nd, 2006, 17:52
Whenever I called into Montys for a feed or a drink, he always said you were not one person but two.

Looking at your most recent post above, he is probably right.

I have received your PM and have replied.

It is interesting you promote Alan Jones program on your posts.

I believe Roobar is popular with AFP agents. See you there.

dab69
March 23rd, 2006, 11:52
AFP Agents, some NGO twerpy social workers?

do they still steal aboriginal children and give them to
"white" familier in their nosey "intervention"?

Aunty
March 23rd, 2006, 15:21
I'm confused. Has someone apart from me being drinking???

March 23rd, 2006, 15:26
In this crowd? I'd say it's a pretty fair bet!

dab69
March 23rd, 2006, 21:12
...as in celebrating this post?

March 27th, 2006, 19:43
You where real the hit on this forum Mr Sydney. Story's like eating dog's and bare backing, it was to over a bit, but it was good fun also Mr Sydney.

I now you a real Austral- assy , enjoy your retire, mate.

I enjoy your other "Lonelywombat". But Mr Sydney was more a mate.

See you at Monty some day.

Cheers, Baziel. :clown:

March 27th, 2006, 20:41
Hopefully you'll retire to some remote island where you can chicken walk all day on the beach and the only one to see you will be the seagulls. Have a LONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG happy retirement... away from thailand.

March 27th, 2006, 20:58
Oi oi oi, i wake up the Niebuhr's.

The hate , the angry is not gone Mr Sydney as you see above !

They stamping at the wall, not understand your statement, reading your other post in your other under covers , talk to you so nice !

Who was , is, Mr Sydney ?

March 28th, 2006, 09:58
It seems to me that it takes more than booze to blot human minds as reflected in the posts of some members of SF.

andrewcraig
October 9th, 2006, 08:36
Mrsydney retired in march just over 6 months ago then came,boygeorge.
He retired about 3 months ago and we got wx40afp.
Now he is retiring

catawampuscat
October 9th, 2006, 11:30
This repulsive troll should have been banned a long time ago but the moderators have a very high tolerance level..too high
At least his garbage threads have been blocked, glory be, and the troll threatens but keeps returning to spew his bile and defile
this forum.. Courage, moderators and ban the bum.... :cat:

October 9th, 2006, 14:16
As granny used to say, "Don't let the door bang you on your way out!" :cheers:

Seriously, I will miss you.
You even miss a broken leg when you don't have it anymore--So, as Jane would say, "A Fonda Doo!"

October 9th, 2006, 16:12
Mrsydney retired in march just over 6 months ago then came,boygeorge.
He retired about 3 months ago and we got wx40afp.
Now he is retiring

The only trouble is that he is bound to return in another re-incarnation, more's the pity.

October 9th, 2006, 22:57
I'm confused. Has someone apart from me being drinking???

Hi darl, my word thank god someone else is confused. Just been sitting on the patio smelling the roses and jasmine and having a teeny bit of hydro (just to keep me level with the absolut you understand) and decided to log in.
Its not me is it? This post is really bizarre.........