PDA

View Full Version : my opinions on Sunnee and some other bars

Wesley
November 2nd, 2008, 21:18
I wanted to leave a small mention of my favorite places while I was there.

The most congenial and comfortable bar would be Memories Music bar and Ouds bar for making me feel comfortable and Ouds bar as well for the best man I was with while there his name is Nate, the older guy I mentioned

www.KRAZY-DRAGON.COM (http://www.KRAZY-DRAGON.COM) was the best for getting the best look at men as they go form table to table and give a few private shows. Also, Jay was number two in the best boy in bed. Although there were some misunderstandings. He was good at his job and nothing can take that away from him.

For best show bar Wild West boys see my post on that it has one of the few threads of mine where everyone agreed.

Laguna for the Cheapest bar and the best price for an off.

Miniou for the boys at a much younger age than I like , but that too is up to you if you think it is it is the best place for your taste

Two guys deserves an honorable mention for just letting me have my space and sleep late and party late with no hassles and good talk and opportunity to meet the expats and meeting regulars of the forum as well. A glass of wine or coffee is always close by and I would give it high recommendations as well for having the best breakfast in town if, you can eat with a hangover. I am not a big drinker, so it little usually left me feeling bad the next morning.

Dudes for the best after hours bar and show as well as opportunity to pick up a late night and date often free if you work it right.

The rest of bars in Boys town I had been too so often before, I did not go as I wanted to meet new people new faces and new bars.

Best Restaurant in my opinion for the price is choice and good food is Goobies in Pattyaland
I slso met Monty and talked for 45 miniutes, I cant say I liked the bar but I don't like drag so it was not a favorite for me, but if you like drag queens as old as me, it may be you best choice. I belive in has a new name and place in Jomtien and I am told sold but will remain as it is for the next six months according to Monty

I would say the rest of the bars are kind of in the same category not bad not great. Happy boys were by far the best for a quickie if that is what you like. Often a way to assure you get laid for the night is a quick stop there and then move on to the rest of Sunnee.

Anyone wishing to know my personal opnions about Sunnee in general are welcome to PM me although right now my box is full I will delete some of the older ones to make room.

All the best

Play station

Nabaat
November 2nd, 2008, 21:25
Nice report - but get a spell check.

Wesley
November 2nd, 2008, 21:36
I was checkng for errors while you were posting and I had a hard time getting it to reload , maybe your post and mine were going in at the same time.