PDA

View Full Version : A letter from John Cleese to the citizens of the USA

Khor tose
November 2nd, 2008, 08:42
This is soooooooooooooo funny., I laughed my head off. :hello1: I don't know about the rest of America, but if we are stupid enough to elect McCain I will be first in line to welcome Mr. Brown and HRH.

Thank you

PS I just forwarded this to 200+ people who will laugh as hard as I did. Thank you again

Blueskytoday
November 2nd, 2008, 12:51
Well, hope McCain pulls off the victory..
then all you liberals can wait another 4 years and try again.
Also,,it you found the article so very funny,,you must tickle very easily,
as it was nothing special...
Just me..and my opinion,,everyone has one...

November 2nd, 2008, 12:53
Well, hope McCain pulls off the victory..Would you want to be pulled off by John McCain? Mind you, I don't see what this has to do with Thailand, either

November 2nd, 2008, 12:57
This is an old piece -- I think it originally came out during the 2004 election, and John Cleese has confirmed publicly that he had nothing to do with its creation.

Khor tose
November 2nd, 2008, 13:12
This is an old piece -- I think it originally came out during the 2004 election, and John Cleese has confirmed publicly that he had nothing to do with its creation.

Chao Na is correct. It is the first time I've seen it, and I liked it. Thinking it was John Cleese added to my enjoyment. I googled it and yes it is old, not 4 years old but 8 years old. I really do not think it made it to the West Coast of the USA, and to me and many of my friends it is still new and funny. I am including the URL to the "Urban Legend site for other interested readers. Thanks for the info CN.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/b ... cleese.htm (http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blrevocation_cleese.htm)

netrix
November 2nd, 2008, 13:12

and it has so much to do with gay thailand.

November 2nd, 2008, 13:20
This is an old piece -- I think it originally came out during the 2004 election, and John Cleese has confirmed publicly that he had nothing to do with its creation.and it has so much to do with gay thailand.fattman has already told us he doesn't care about Forum rules and using the same word to mean the same thing as other people does not matter to him, so this is hardly surprising

Wesley
November 2nd, 2008, 13:53
I didn't find it funny at all, and I ususally like a good laugh, must have been all the time I spent in Thailand has ruined my American humor.

Wes

November 2nd, 2008, 15:55
This is soooooooooooooo funny., I laughed my head off. :hello1: I don't know about the rest of America, but if we are stupid enough to elect McCain I will be first in line to welcome Mr. Brown and HRH.

Thank you

PS I just forwarded this to 200+ people who will laugh as hard as I did. Thank you again

HRH who had a dalliance with a Mr. Brown was Victoria. They're baith deid. As far as I can recollect, he was never represented as the consort of the Head of State on visits to Dominions.

That letter has been floating round the internet lang syne. I haven't seen it attributed to Cleese before, but it is good enough to be his work. It has a habit of surfacing anytime an American President does something stupid. Hopefully our American cousins will do their duty in sufficient numbers shortly to cause it's burying for a couple of terms at least.

I sense the edge of an era in the air. God bless, y'all.

November 2nd, 2008, 16:00
It has a habit of surfacing anytime an American President does something stupidThat often?!

November 3rd, 2008, 12:43
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/padlom/mccain_parade_bright.jpg