PDA

View Full Version : home already

Wesley
October 30th, 2008, 05:17
just for you who would like to know , I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me. But, hey Im too close to run away now. SO, I guess I am not living there but, begining to find out how it works there.

I met some great people , Not a negative person as far as I could tell, they must all reside on the forum, as best I could tell , unless you are all good liers, you are all pretty good mates.

Wish you all the best, TTYL after I get some rest, I am just off the plane and waiting for the condo to cool off before I lay down for a nap and get back to work. maybe I'll catch that drtink for you Mr. Lunchtime , you never introduced your self so it was hard to find anyone with a name quite like yours.

Wesley

October 30th, 2008, 07:47
just for you who would like to know , I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me.

PlayStation go's back home ? :clown:

October 30th, 2008, 23:34
I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me.

Yes, I wish some of those posting here were with you too ...

joe552
October 31st, 2008, 03:16
Wesley, I really enjoyed reading your posts while you were on holiday. You certainly lived life to the full while you were there. I'm not sure I'd have the energy you do, but it was fun reading about your various adventures. Thanks.

topjohn5
October 31st, 2008, 03:57
just for you who would like to know , I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me.

LOL, You know I never fully understand your posts but I enjoy them anyway because I know that they are meant to be in good humor......
Your humor reminds me of my friends in Den Haag. They are a gay couple that come up with the strangest jokes. I laugh as I'm absolutely sure they were funny even though I have only half an idea what was meant. Of course I'd never suggest your were even a little Dutch-like........ :blackeye:

Wesley
October 31st, 2008, 08:48
I took it like ET go home, since I ran like a play staton while here, in this case play sation go home.

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 31st, 2008, 09:04
you left behind a reputation that rivals no other. :cyclopsani:

October 31st, 2008, 09:05
Back to semi reality - and it sucks right?

Wesley
October 31st, 2008, 09:22
quote="Oogleman"]Back to semi reality - and it sucks right?[/quote] yeah well I was ready for a break when I left. As usual had a few tears on the way to the airport. But there is so much to explore here I am not sure I really have to stop just find another way to do it. and yes Mr. O'Booze I realize I left quite a reputation. But, the boys had a good time and so did I. As well I managed to get a month of play done in two weeks and I still like the idea of two for one deal at the Lagun. reality actually is fun as well I love my job so that is not a drag on life for me. The weekends I still get to play. So- Semi reality is right.

All the best,

Wes

Wesley
October 31st, 2008, 12:30
Actually I can't wait until Topjohn gets there, I am sure if he will post you will find a wonderful guy who loves llife and all that goes with it.

Wes

topjohn5
October 31st, 2008, 14:48
Actually I can't wait until Topjohn gets there, I am sure if he will post you will find a wonderful guy who loves llife and all that goes with it.

Wes

Thanks Wes...I'll try not to disappoint! I don't think I will be able to match your playing bottom however, lol.....but, maybe with enough liquid encouragement I will attempt a ladyboy however as a substitute.......I love new experiences......
Actually, that reminds me of one the stranger events of my life. I was on vacation in Prague and picked up this guy in a bar. One of his friends in the bar spoke to me before I left with the guy. The friend wanted to be sure I was going to treat him nicely. I thought that was a little odd but I really didn't give it much thought at the time.
Anyway, I took this cute little waif-like guy to my apartment. He was being a bit coy and it was kind of dark in the room. I noticed some scars on his chest as I undressed him. He wouldn't let me see his front completely and just wanted me to fuck him......I finally realized that the scars were the removal of his or, rather her breasts, lol..........and he/she had no cock yet! My my my...........that was one for the memiors........
I still can't get my head around the idea of a girl wanting to become a gay boy.....I mean are their transexual boys that want to be lesbians? I have never heard of this before and it's really the same idea in reverse.....LOL

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 31st, 2008, 15:20

Wes

Thanks Wes...I'll try not to disappoint! I don't think I will be able to match your playing bottom however, lol.....but, maybe with enough liquid encouragement I will attempt a ladyboy however as a substitute.......I love new experiences......
Actually, that reminds me of one the stranger events of my life. I was on vacation in Prague and picked up this guy in a bar. One of his friends in the bar spoke to me before I left with the guy. The friend wanted to be sure I was going to treat him nicely. I thought that was a little odd but I really didn't give it much thought at the time.
Anyway, I took this cute little waif-like guy to my apartment. He was being a bit coy and it was kind of dark in the room. I noticed some scars on his chest as I undressed him. He wouldn't let me see his front completely and just wanted me to fuck him......I finally realized that the scars were the removal of his or, rather her breasts, lol..........and he/she had no cock yet! My my my...........that was one for the memiors........
I still can't get my head around the idea of a girl wanting to become a gay boy.....I mean are their transexual boys that want to be lesbians? I have never heard of this before and it's really the same idea in reverse.....LOL

yes my dear..I had a good friend 20 years ago in London who was woman transforming into a man gradually and waiting for the appropriate operation (no idea what that entailed nor did I ask !). Even odder was her obsession with David Bowie and her attempts to look like him when he was at the peak of his androgynous look and decidedly bi-sexual.

Anyway she eventualy slipped a disc in her back and everytime we went out she had to lie down flat in the back of the car and likewise in nightclubs. All very strange.

October 31st, 2008, 16:29
Anyway she eventualy slipped a disc in her back and everytime we went out she had to lie down flat in the back of the car and likewise in nightclubs. All very strange.Another plug for your friendship with Thanpuying Sanitree?

Wesley
November 1st, 2008, 14:33
Had a great time found one of the best looking guys I have been with in years sleeping beside me when I woke up this morning. mmmm.... Play staation still working
Wes

November 1st, 2008, 20:09

LOL, You know I never fully understand your posts but I enjoy them anyway because I know that they are meant to be in good humor......
Your humor reminds me of my friends in Den Haag. They are a gay couple that come up with the strangest jokes. I laugh as I'm absolutely sure they were funny even though I have only half an idea what was meant. Of course I'd never suggest your were even a little Dutch-like........ :blackeye:

My dear" topjonh5" , thanks for ", I know that they are meant to be in good humor......", YES !

I been in US and i know its difficult to understand for Americans when we get funny. :flower:

But i see on the last post from Wesley on this treat he fully understand about playstation. :clown:

November 2nd, 2008, 00:54
had a few tears on the way to the airport.

Hardly surprising - you were with George!

Wesley
November 2nd, 2008, 02:51
although I know and love George , he is not the reason for a few tears on the way to the airport. I did meet some graet guys, some of whom I wish I could have brought home with me. George is a great guy, his humor his wit and the way he sings the blues would make any man cry. Howver, he wasn't singing the blues on the way to the Airport, although he took me put me in line and got me to the rigght place at the right time there were no tears for his kindness, only admiration. It would be great if more people were so kind.

Wesley