PDA

View Full Version : Putting safe sex right

March 20th, 2006, 14:13
Its unfortanuate Spikey closed the barebacking post because im grateful to everyone who posted a safe sex message.I must admit i now seen the error of my ways and you just shouldnt have sex with a "high risk" person without taking extra precautions.
One thing I done is give a donation to guardian angels of Pattaya.
For all of you newbies this is a charity of volunteers in Pattaya that have a halfway type of house to help HIV guys/boys.
Do we have its current website?

A lot of you dont know about the guardian angels so this should be a must visit when you go to Pattaya please drop into see MONTY of MONTYS BED AND BREAKFAST.One thing MONTY does is supply you with free condoms.Thankyou everyone for telling me how stupid I am.
We must get behind charities such as Guardian angels ,this benefits us all in the long run.Please try to drop into MONTYS BB in Sunee Plaza and lend your support because god knows how many others out there are barebacking or recieving it up the arse and were stupid and nieve like me at one stage.I found out just because a person/working boy looks healthy doesnt mean he doesnt have HIV,I think Edith told me this,anyway thanks everyone for putting me on the right path,lets try to help others now and lessen the deaths in Pattaya from AIDS.

March 20th, 2006, 15:30
My advice to you, if you have indeed been playing in Thailand, or anywhere else "un-protected" is to get a HIV check carried out as soon as possible and hope you are clear!

March 20th, 2006, 15:52
You did the same thing when you originally posted ( a couple years ago as Bad Boy Billy)your barebacking preferences. In one post you boasted about making the boys bareback and then in the next message you condemned yourself for it. This is just a replay. Please stay home and leave our thai boys alone.

bedbugy1-old
March 20th, 2006, 17:31
stay away you are a big arsehole full of bull shit

March 21st, 2006, 07:50
Yes thankyou all for your understanding.I now know it was wrong and i didnt realise i was putting myself into such a hisk risk situation.
I thank God we have groups such as Guardian Angels in Pattaya .
AIDS doesnt discriminate and one poster on here contrsacted HIV in July 05 after a visit to Thailand,I hope he still posts.
Minimising and i say that rather than stopping,means to work out if how much protection you need,as in oral sex also.Remembering that even if you think you have no cuts in your mouth doesnt mean you dont.
Precum also has HIV.Remembering sweeping it under the carpet doesnt make it go away!!!!!!!!! You think I was the only barebacker out there?
They are risking your life as well,rather than abuse them and put them down try to show some empathy and help them.
I know Guardian Angels has volunteers there that you can talk to about how to have SAFE SEX and if you are a person who barebacks in Thailand,please contact GUARDIAN ANGELS and ask to talk to someone ,even talk to MONTY and get some help because eventually your time and life will run out.

March 23rd, 2006, 08:34
Mr.S: Have you ever been diagnosed as bi-polar?

I've seen you waffle to direct opposites of an issue before, too.

Like the time you were publicly encouraging AmericanTeacher and wishing him well with his restaurant, and then (with the same time-stamp) blasting me in a private e-mail for sticking up for AT simply because he was American.

Not bi-polar? Perhaps two-faced? Perhaps a reverse-hydra (more than one person using the same user ID)? Or, just a run-of-the-mill troll? Dunno, but your credibilty suffers when you flip-flop like that.

March 23rd, 2006, 08:47
Credibility? Mr. Sydney?