View Full Version : Does Homi have relatives in Pattaya?

October 27th, 2008, 00:31
I could not help but be amused by the report in the Pattaya Mail of Srisuda Ratchaniyom, leader of the 100 Pattaya-Naklua PeopleтАЩs Alliance for Democracy (PAD) members (mostly wearing black shirts!) who protested outside the Banglamung Police Station before going to Bangkok, when she said " Police propaganda that the bomb which went off was being carried by the protesters themselves wouldnтАЩt convince even a kindergarten child. Who would believe that people would bring a bomb to blow themselves up?тАЭ

With logic like that she could be related to some of the more prolific posters here, such as The Corporal, who does not know the difference between Crown and State immunity or diarrhea and dysentery, yet dispenses opinions and even advice about both.

October 27th, 2008, 01:03
Or has Homi moved to Pattaya???? :idea:

October 27th, 2008, 03:11
When the recession hits all the Pattayans will be moving to Bkk to look for work. He will love that!

Aunty
October 27th, 2008, 05:40
Does Hovelturd have relatives in Pattaya? Yes he does. And you can find them at the gorilla cage in the local zoo. Yes, yes, I know, that's an insult to the gorillas. But hey, what can I do?

kittyboy
October 27th, 2008, 22:54
I could not help but be amused by the report in the Pattaya Mail of Srisuda Ratchaniyom, leader of the 100 Pattaya-Naklua PeopleтАЩs Alliance for Democracy (PAD) members (mostly wearing black shirts!) who protested outside the Banglamung Police Station before going to Bangkok, when she said " Police propaganda that the bomb which went off was being carried by the protesters themselves wouldnтАЩt convince even a kindergarten child. Who would believe that people would bring a bomb to blow themselves up?тАЭ

With logic like that she could be related to some of the more prolific posters here, such as The Corporal, who does not know the difference between Crown and State immunity or diarrhea and dysentery, yet dispenses opinions and even advice about both.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it amusing that the old goat gets up your nose so completley. It is very amusing to see you take the bait... as I think that is what he is doing; baiting you to get a reaction.
I find his aphorisms amusing.

October 27th, 2008, 23:05
I find it amusing that the old goat gets up your nose so completley. It is very amusing to see you take the bait... as I think that is what he is doing; baiting you to get a reaction. I find his aphorisms amusing.

What "bait", Pissyboy? Very few of his inane comments, some of which are merely misinformed while others are downright dangerous if his advice is followed, are directed at me.

kittyboy
October 28th, 2008, 22:12
I find it amusing that the old goat gets up your nose so completley. It is very amusing to see you take the bait... as I think that is what he is doing; baiting you to get a reaction. I find his aphorisms amusing.

What "bait", Pissyboy? Very few of his inane comments, some of which are merely misinformed while others are downright dangerous if his advice is followed, are directed at me.

I checked the time on the postings... You replied to my last post within 10 minutes. Could it be that I get up your nose?

October 29th, 2008, 02:08

I checked the time on the postings... You replied to my last post within 10 minutes. Could it be that I get up your nose?

These frequently boring & rude comments are precisely why some people are inclined to go off & set up other fora.

November 1st, 2008, 06:03
such as The Corporal.So you actually believe that homintern really is a Colonel? I thought it was part of the joke. I guess the joke is on you then, Hedda. I've always assumed he's some old boy who lives in Jomtien, knows all of you guys and makes the comments he does to put you off the trail.

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 1st, 2008, 15:47
Or has Homi moved to Pattaya???? :idea:

I doubt it..the town's not big enough for the 2 of us.

there is a rumour going around that he's off on a Buddhist retreat.

kittyboy
November 2nd, 2008, 01:01

Pissyboy wow that the best name to suit ive heard in a long time

Well thank you very much. I will have to tell kitty boy when I get home. He does love to laugh at the SGT posters.

November 5th, 2008, 10:09
No No he wroks for FBI