PDA

View Full Version : New Fine Dining monthly event Poseiden

lonelywombat
October 26th, 2008, 12:01
This is the promo email sent out, reproduced FYI

Dear Friends & Guests,

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you an exciting new dining experience, which we will be holding on a monthly basis at Poseidon Restaurant Jomtien Complex.

Every month we will produce for you an innovative 5 course menu and to accompany this we will also select 4 different wines! Some of the wines every month will be purchased locally in the supermarkets so our guests can buy these wines at any time if they enjoy them, while others will be from our wine suppliers at Poseidon and Casa Pascal, but even these wines will be available to our guests at cost price if they wish to enjoy more of these wines at home.

Our next dinner will be held on Friday, November 07 at 7.30p.m.

The cost for this dinner will be only 1,400 Baht net for the 5-course dinner, including the selection of four wines.

For further details and bookings call Hugh on 081-577-8727 or 038-303-300

e-mail: hughinthailand@hotmail.com

Please note that booking deadline is November 05, 2008, so that we can purchase the wines accordingly.

Culinary Regards

Kim & Pascal

Wine Dinner at Poseidon

hosted by Mr. Hugh Millar
November 07. 2008

MENU

Amuse Bouche

Salad of Frogs Legs, White Asparagus and Walnuts

Wine Soup with Leek and Potatoes

Duck Leg Confit & roasted Duck Breast, Coco Beans and braised red Cabbage

Or

Breaded Pacific Dory Fish Fillet with boiled Potatoes and Tatar Sauce

Strawberries on caramelized Blini

WINE

White Wines

Branchiforti Bianco, Firriato, Italy 2004

Blue Moon Chardonnay, Australia 2006

Red Wines

Branchiforti Rosso, Firriato, Italy 2004

Little Penguin Shiraz, Australia 2005

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 26th, 2008, 14:01
that menu will go down a treat in Pattaya with the ex-pats. (except maybe the frogs legs). That area has become so buzzy over the last year..

October 26th, 2008, 14:05
That area has become so buzzy over the last year..Don't let the notion of asparagus get you too excited, Doris. It's not the aphrodisiac it's cracked up to be

Marsilius
October 26th, 2008, 14:39
...and it makes your pee smell awful, too! (Let's hope they put extra deodorant in the Poseidon loos!)

October 26th, 2008, 15:11
...and it makes your pee smell awful, too! (Let's hope they put extra deodorant in the Poseidon loos!)Apparently parsley adds a certain tang to cum, so I'm told

October 27th, 2008, 03:14
How is the complex these days? It was a building site at one end when i was last there. That mall nearly ready or?

lonelywombat
October 27th, 2008, 12:05
I was in Jomtien Complex on Friday (daytime). The former car park at the back is fenced off and looks like some attempts at renovation have been abandoned. I don't know if any Jomtien resident has an update on this. And where is OZZ bar?

I have not found it but here is their web site

http://www.ozzpattaya.com/index.html

I was told soi behind Mignon going towards the beach from Poseiden on the other side of road