PDA

View Full Version : Lagun bar in Pattaya in Sunee Plaza

Wesley
October 26th, 2008, 02:08
I was there and offed two guys for the price of one, I just ask them how much for an off and they ask for 500 so I paid them as they asked, I did buy their food and drinks and pay their Taxies fee. At that price it was nothing to argue about

They have short time rooms or back rooms where you can get a quickie, I though I thought I was going to cum If hadnтАЩt stopped the guy from jacking it in side my Jeans. So I left calmed down and went back after a Corona extra at the Memories bar with in eye disgrace of the two bars less than 75 feet.

So, I was interested in two guys when I found out I could get two for the price of one I simply gave them what they asked and then added in a few amenities to make up the difference.

So, you can get what ever you like there, short time or a simple quickie in a back booth or a short time room and the guys are well endowed as well as cute also most were gay not straight. Although, the owner shouts at the workers in front of the guests I found that a minus. I donтАЩt go to bars to see people get yelled at buy the boss. So, I left because of that them went back after I cooled off. Fortunately, the guys were still there and since it was rather busy I guess I just lucked out. Since they do quickies the guys can do several guys a night and never really get offed. It was the same price for short time there as it was at home so I took them home. I world give it an 8 on the atmosphere and set up like Jungle suits and the persona like Tarzan. You wonтАЩt find any Tarzans there but, you can get pretty much what you want at the price you want to pay. So, I am home with out a hang over or drunk. And had great sex in a 3 way and two great guys, I just hope you guys can be so lucky.

All the best

Wesley

Brad the Impala
October 26th, 2008, 02:46
What would The Bishop say?

rincondog
October 26th, 2008, 02:50
Wes, do you know the meaning of the word discretion?

October 26th, 2008, 05:45
Wesley, I have to agree with you that Legun Bar in Pattaya has some nice guys. I steered clear of the place because of some of the reviews and lack of boys on previous visits. A few months ago, I went out for a drink with falang friends. Legun was suggested and I had my doubts, but went with the majority. To my surprise, it was fun and some very nice looking guys.

Wesley
October 26th, 2008, 12:02

2510.0 Karma

Brad the Impala wrote:

I don't have a Bishop of any sort in any way.

I had a great time the boys were nice and courteous, nothing left to do when you walk home with two guys in tow and the world is watching. What left is thee to say. I had a good time so did they, and they had a great selection of guys and it was fun. he jungle suits were no doubt a new look I had not seen in a while . But interesting. try it your like it.

If one why not two, if two then why not 4, up to you Joe

topjohn5
October 26th, 2008, 12:32
I have totally lost count of your boys...... :kap:
You are a god.........well, a real drunk Greek God I guess.......I shall call you Silenus............. :cheers:

October 26th, 2008, 13:20
You are a god.........well, a real drunk Greek God I guess.......I shall call you Silenus............. :cheers:Wesley has his own God - She made him a homosexual. I'm not sure how She feels about promiscuity, however. I can't think of a single major religion where that is approved

Wesley
October 26th, 2008, 16:01
you have not been reading homi, I said in a staement clearly I do not believe in religion, religion is the enemy of God and man. I am not religious. I am moral mostly until I get here then I make up for lost time. if a few extra guys and a bit of beer is unethical and moraly wrong we are all pan's calling the kettle black.

Wes

ceejay
October 26th, 2008, 16:16

"How different, how very different, from the home life of our own dear Queen" probably :clown:

October 27th, 2008, 00:11
You are a god.........well, a real drunk Greek God I guess.......I shall call you Silenus.............

Priapus also comes to mind ...

October 27th, 2008, 00:18
glad to see the "rather busy" part in the original post.

October 27th, 2008, 10:34
night and never really get offed. It was the same price for short time there as it was at home so I took them home. I world give it an 8 on the atmosphere and set up like Jungle suits and the persona like Tarzan. You wonтАЩt find any Tarzans there but, you can get pretty much what you want at the price you want to pay. So, I am home with out a hang over or drunk. And had great sex in a 3 way and two great guys, I just hope you guys can be so lucky.

Is this the bar that used to be called Tarzan or Jungle Boy Is the new opwner the old one from Happy

francois
October 27th, 2008, 23:13
Is this the bar that used to be called Tarzan or Jungle Boy Is the new opwner the old one from Happy

Yes, it was Jungle. Drop the J and rearrange letters to make Legun. Owner same as old one from Happy. I think his name is Grumpy.

fedssocr
October 28th, 2008, 06:03
I have not been to this bar, but I just downloaded a "movie" by a Czech company called Man's Art that was clearly filmed in Thailand. The first scene is in a jungle themed gogo bar and later scenes are in a bar with several long, blue sofas along the wall. I think I saw a sign that said Legun Bar, but I wasn't paying too much attention to the scenery. The film in question is called "Sweet Temptations". Maybe Wes's boys make an appearance.

October 28th, 2008, 06:59

Yes, it was Jungle. Drop the J and rearrange letters to make Legun. Owner same as old one from Happy. I think his name is Grumpy.

Some would say that cunty would be more befitting. As to whether I agree with them or not, I of course could not possibly comment. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/whistling.gif

Cheers,

George.