PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Massage

joba
October 25th, 2008, 06:08
Earlyafternoons on some days......Back to Pattaya in December.......seems like the popular massage houses don't really get going until early evening. On those days where I don't go to Jomption, was looking for recommendations on a Massage House with good facilities and fresh eager hosts. Some have only one or two boys which, sometimes, are more exhaustedf than I am. Not looking for muscle.....just a great crew of good looking high energy possibilities.

Not the worn down gogo boys. Any ideas to share?

October 25th, 2008, 06:15
Earlyafternoons on some days......Back to Pattaya in December....... Any ideas to share?Why bother with Pattaya? Bangkok has boundless massage possibilities from lunchtime onwards

bing
October 25th, 2008, 08:27
If you want a real Thai Massage not one with a happy ending, You might try the Thai Blind Massage Institute (TBMI) it is located in the Jomtien Complex just down the soi from Poseiden Hotel. The guys are blind and really work hard to give a good massage. It is very inexpensive and can be
hooked on to a perfectly good day at the beach. My favorite is a guy called Shampoo, also Jantson is outstanding for a two hour massage.

October 25th, 2008, 16:53
I agree with the recommendation for the Thai Blind Massage Inisitute for a real Thai massage. For something more soothing, I've had some good massages on Jomtien beach. But you have to get the right masseur. The pretty ones aren't usually the best.

jolyjacktar
October 25th, 2008, 18:58
Ohhh bing!!! Screw the bloody Thai Blind shit, a massage for me has got to end with the guy giving me a blow job. Then i feel every piece has had its massage LOL :flower:

francois
October 25th, 2008, 23:41
Blue House Massage in Day Night Plaza, near ex-Flamingo Hotel, opens at 3 pm. Worth a try.

October 26th, 2008, 05:55
Blue House Massage in Day Night Plaza, near ex-Flamingo Hotel, opens at 3 pm. Worth a try.

Blue House Massage is worth a try. Have a look.

October 26th, 2008, 18:00
I'm pretty sure that it opened a good deal earlier than 15.00 when I was last there (July). 13.00, I think.

1PR4BKK
October 26th, 2008, 20:35
I'm pretty sure that it opened a good deal earlier than 15.00 when I was last there (July). 13.00, I think.

I think you are correct. I stayed at the Mosaik Apartments (my home away from home) directly across the street from Blue House and would see the boys out early in the afternoon (13:00 ish). I have never been inside but have called over and had them visit my apartment for a massage. There was a straight-looking guy there that looked more Japanese than Thai who gave me the best massage I have ever had. He took his time working every part of my body (pretty intense at times). He worked up a real sweat and was very professional. This was my first of many massages and I think he was surprised when I did expect the happy ending he offered. I will certainly request him when I return later this year.