PDA

View Full Version : Bithday -party

Wesley
October 24th, 2008, 15:35
Assuming you would have bothered to go anyway, or if you missed the party George did the inviting. We had one hell of a good time and George and the owners of Memories Music Were and are great hosts and not just only that particular night but as well the night after they took me out paid all bills at two show bars. Obviously, they are not in it for money only. They care about their friends. As I said men of integrity and here in Pattaya, that is a hard thing to find.

Wesley

Wesley
October 24th, 2008, 15:41
Don't for eget good boys at the end of the soi where Two/guys are located. The time alone up stairs can be a great time for a quick off and then back for another later for a long term guy. Some I would take home. not all are great looking but all seem to be expeienced at what they do. A real plus ... I,f you are looking for a good time for a long time.

Wesley

October 25th, 2008, 07:48
Assuming you would have went any way, if you missed it Gearge did the inviting, We had one hell of a good time and Gerorge and the owners of Memories Music Were and are great hosts and notjust only that particular night but, the night after as well as they took me all bills paid to two show bars. Obviously they are not in it for money only. They care about thier friends. As I said men oif integrity and here that is a hard thing to find.

Wesley

Oh yes dear Wes. Looks like you've been having a very good time lately. :drunken:

Keep up the good work! :cheers:

October 25th, 2008, 09:51
you did take a camera wes?

Wesley
October 25th, 2008, 13:31
yes got pics, will send them when I get home. Thanks for the encoragment Kence. Sure I have definitly been on the sauce . Usually I Don;t drink whiskey when I do it hits me harder than those who drink ever day.

Wes