PDA

View Full Version : Wild West boys, best show in town

Wesley
October 24th, 2008, 14:17
IMHO it was well done well Choreographed, if you like a show with men and not particularly into a drag show, its the place go and with great looking men to top off the evening.

Wes

topjohn5
October 24th, 2008, 14:56
IMHO it was well done well Choreographed, if you like a show with men and not particularly into a drag show, its the place go and with great looking men to top off the evening.

Wes

Not sure Wes that I really want any men "topping off" my evening, so to speak.... I plain refuse to following you down the path you started on this trip!!!

Wesley
October 24th, 2008, 15:16
I would hope if you ask, the mamasan can find a bottom for sure. Of course your tongue in cheek post was well received and I am sure you would not want to have the ball I am having. Several balls I might add. Two or three boys a day and one to take back to Manila could be a nice trip. All jesting aside, it was a great show with lots of guys, not lady boys and well muscular men or, some as muscular a as you can get a Thai-guy which works out on average ,but not all muscle. There were at least 25 to 30 boys and only a couple I would say were guys I would throw out of my bed. Not all, I would pay money for but, I found few I would throw out of bed.

I thought all the dancers were top notch andin good shape, nto sure they are offable, if so there are a couple definitly fit my list of guys to hang around with.

I plan to return to my tour tonight, hoping not to miss any bar or any boy left unattended.

Wes