PDA

View Full Version : best show by far , Wild West boys

Wesley
October 24th, 2008, 01:43
Beautifully choreographed great looking men not so much drag just good looking guys. if your into guys this is the right place to go every kind over style. If you can't find a guy there your blind and the show is just extra and really well done. if you like drag then go to a drag bar if you like guys then this is the bar to go to.

Wes

markie1
October 24th, 2008, 01:54
i agree there is a wide seection of boys there ,but to me the show is very repetative,and once you have seen it a couple times it does become boring.but it is ceretainly worth a visit .

Marsilius
October 24th, 2008, 02:07
Is the place still full of heterosexual sensation-seekers giving filthy glances to the gay clientele?

joe552
October 24th, 2008, 02:28
That surely doesn't happen in Pattaya, Marsilius?

1PR4BKK
October 24th, 2008, 09:25
Beautifully choreographed great looking men not so much drag just good looking guys. if your into guys this is the right place to go every kind over style. If you can't find a guy there your blind and the show is just extra and really well done. if you like drag then go to a drag bar if you like guys then this is the bar to go to.

Wes

I am so glad to hear that someone else enjoys Wild West Boys. It was the only bar that I frequented when I was there earlier this year. I really liked their shows.

It is nice to know that it is still a fun place to visit. I look forward to going there when I return later this year.

Patexpat
October 24th, 2008, 09:58
i agree there is a wide seection of boys there ,but to me the show is very repetative,and once you have seen it a couple times it does become boring.but it is ceretainly worth a visit .

Well I see a couple of shows a week here and find that the numbers are changed VERY regulary - in fact the show I watched on Wednesday night last was 100% new numbers - and make sure you don't miss the themed shows on the 29th of each month - always new and fresh. Surprise surprise this month, October, the theme is haloween! Check out their website for pix ... www.wildwestboyspattaya.com (http://www.wildwestboyspattaya.com)

bing
October 24th, 2008, 12:13
I also liked their show a lot. I agree with Marsillius, one night about 5 minutes into the show two couples came in an sat by me, the gals were total chatterboxes and talked through the whole rest of the show. It seems their shows are very athletic and geared to visual enjoyment. It did have some lip sync portions but the back up dancers were really good.

neddy3
October 24th, 2008, 17:48
This bar has well-reheased dancing shows featuring handsome young men, desirably under-dressed, with barely a katoey in sight.
All of that sits well with these old eyes.
And the go-go dancers are also a troupe deserving of praise. All-in-all, this is a quality bar, and one of Pattaya's best.

The bar seems to get some straight couples and female groups, looking for a bit of a 'walk on the wild side'?
My observations are that the Asiasn straights are generally easy-going, and understand what the bar is all about, while the Caucasians seem to be Russian, with all the negatives that implies.

October 24th, 2008, 20:10
Wild West is clearly the best show in town. It does not get repetitive after a couple of nights, they work on that work hard on there routines. Yes they get the straight visitors, but then and good show will!

thrillbill
October 24th, 2008, 23:31
For Pattaya, Wild West seems to have a more professional feel to it. It isn't like a couple of the gay bars in Pattaya that have to drag in some moonlighting dancers from Tiffany's to prance around smiling on stage with their feathered, glittering costumes.
If one goes to the gay club shows in Bangkok or at Phuket, the guys are professionally trained and they rehearse; whereas many of the gay clubs in Pattaya seem to be created by local nellies off the sois. I haven't figured why there is such a big difference in clubs in Pattaya (meaning below ones expectations) than Bkk or Phuket.

October 24th, 2008, 23:41
maybe because they think about how to attract return visitors...... the other big show bars do't careabout quality, or import dancers who have not an idea of a show

Beachlover
October 26th, 2008, 18:41
haha... talking of hetero guests, it was funny watching this blond mid-30s lady, actually not bad looking, in a gogo looking totally smittened by her chosen boy. He was a young stud, charming as hell with a seductive grin and looked like he had her wrapped up in his arms.