PDA

View Full Version : Today 23 October is a public holiday, so bars open or not?

CoffeeBreak
October 23rd, 2008, 13:56
Be glad to know if the bars open or not today.

Thank you. :drunken:

October 23rd, 2008, 15:09
Pattaya open

MARK
October 23rd, 2008, 16:20
Krazy Dragon open tonight :cheers:

Or untill the police knock on the door,s :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :argue:

October 23rd, 2008, 20:32
Yeah, bars only close for the most auspicious buddhist holidays and elections - and that's if they don't pay off the cops.

Today's Chulalonkorn day (Rama 4).

And it's Pattaya; may as well be another country!

TOQ
October 23rd, 2008, 21:08
Thats why we like it here in Pattaya , two countries in one :)

john

dorayme
October 24th, 2008, 12:36
Wan't King Chulalongkorn Rama 5 and King Mongkut Rama 4?

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 24th, 2008, 14:16
maybe because it's Wesley's birthday !

October 24th, 2008, 14:28
Wan't King Chulalongkorn Rama 5 and King Mongkut Rama 4?Indeed. Chulalongkorn is the chap with the moustache, smoked a lot of cigars; Monkut is the king who "featured" in The King & I - rather less handsome than Yul Brynner or Chow Yun Fat who played him on the silver screen. However he was the father of the modernising movement in Thailand and the one who, apparently, decided that of the Western implements presented to him, the fork-and-spoon combination was best suited to replacing the fingers when eating Thai food. I, on the other hand, am the chap with the moustache who smokes a lot of boys

topjohn5
October 24th, 2008, 15:06
Wan't King Chulalongkorn Rama 5 and King Mongkut Rama 4?Indeed. Chulalongkorn is the chap with the moustache, smoked a lot of cigars; Monkut is the king who "featured" in The King & I - rather less handsome than Yul Brynner or Chow Yun Fat who played him on the silver screen. However he was the father of the modernising movement in Thailand and the one who, apparently, decided that of the Western implements presented to him, the fork-and-spoon combination was best suited to replacing the fingers when eating Thai food. I, on the other hand, am the chap with the moustache who smokes a lot of boys

Looking over your posts in the last hour or so you are mighty pleased about something!
So, tell us all.....who did you give a good tongue lashing to that has made you all giddy? (yes, I am a great "straight man")