PDA

View Full Version : Balcony leapers

Beachlover
October 22nd, 2008, 19:44
Dodger: It took Boy Special 3 years to trust me enough to film him like that...if he ever found out that my parents were sitting over at my place watching him flapping his cock around I'd be the next reported balcony leaper in PTY.

There's something really unsettling about these "balcony leapers".

I read a few things on Thaivisa and some news reports... there are so many of them!

Why are there so many high-rise deaths in Pattaya?

Reading some of these reports... something tells me a lot of these were "unvoluntary" leaps... I mean, no where else in the world are there this many balcony leapers.

Doesn't this freak people out? Wouldn't it totally put you off living in a Pattaya high rise?

October 22nd, 2008, 22:16
fattman wrote;

There's something in the Pattaya air

Yes I agree, it even caused a young farang guy to sign a will leaving his wealth to another guys boyfriend then he sliced off his own fingers before setting fire to his room and killing himself :(

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 22nd, 2008, 23:11
If truth be told..I think sadly most balcony leaps are deliberate and simply a result of the seductive lifestyle in a place like Pattaya. So many farangs come to stay for a time and just don't leave, spend their money and having given up all their roots back in their homeland really find they have nothing left and just aren't prepared for life with nothing.

Let's face it-most of us come from countries where even when broke, there is still a welfare system as a last resort. In Thailand, when you have nothing, you really aren't of interest to anyone. It's the sad truth.

Best scenario-get something on another farang (like I have on Homintern..so much blackmail material he has to keep me in lunches for years to come) otherwise I would probably be tempted to take the "big leap" myself. Although I'm terrified of heights..so it would be pills and liquer for me. Isn't there a song about ?

'fattman wrote;

There's something in the Pattaya air '..well yes..another falling farang. Perhaps they're all old hippies taking LSD and think they can fly ?

kittyboy
October 23rd, 2008, 00:33
I read the Pattaya Mail online every week. I must admit the first thing I look for is if any foreigners have killed themselves or managed to get murdered in unusual ways. The header off the balcony, the drug overdose, the heart attck while having sex, the murderous bar girl or boy... In a grim sort of way it is amusing.

Those stories remind me of the greek Democritus who supposedly saw an eagle drop a turtle on a man's head. The turtle lived but the man died. If you are going to go... make a dramatic exit.

October 23rd, 2008, 00:55
Pissyboy,

you missed out those who kill themselves by putting a plastic bag over their heads, taping a seal around their necks, then tying their hands behind their backs.

Brad the Impala
October 23rd, 2008, 01:06
Thank heavens for these little diversions that keep some Pattaya residents entertained.

kittyboy
October 23rd, 2008, 03:52
Thank heavens for these little diversions that keep some Pattaya residents entertained.

I can only enjoy them from afar... but they do amuse.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 23rd, 2008, 07:35

well you know because of an incident from when I was young, I did tend to always look upwards for awhile and with the propensisty of falling farangs in paradise, visitors should be warned.

Although perhaps Wall Street is more dangerous at the moment.

and that incident..was the death of a the father of a boy in the same class I was at in at school. His father had been visiting Madrid and he was walking down the street and killed when a pig fell upon his head from a great height. We never did get the full details at the time of how this porcine missile got launched from a tall building as most of us got detention for our sheer insensitivty at the poor lad's distress (making up dreadful jokes and such and to make matters worse..the boy was Jewish).

So this thread is a timely warning.the fickle finger of fate could point your way at anytime.

October 23rd, 2008, 08:45
Pissyboy,

you missed out those who kill themselves by putting a plastic bag over their heads, taping a seal around their necks, then tying their hands behind their backs.

But ... but ....but ....the BIB said it was accidental!

kittyboy
October 23rd, 2008, 09:31
I knew a guy in San Francisco who became depressed about HIV and AIDS. He moved to SE Asia and promptly got very sick with various tropical disseases and died. The irony of fearing a virus and running away then dying of another virus was too rich. I must admit I had to laugh.

Impulse
October 23rd, 2008, 10:19
I must admit that I get a bit nervous when I look over my balcony on the 21st floor of vt5. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I jumped off. Even worse I imagine if I brought a fling home for the night and whilst sleeping he decides to throw me overboard. :fly: If they ever do build the 91 story ocean one tower,my hat goes off to those on the top floors.

October 23rd, 2008, 10:27
... killed when a pig fell upon his head ... to make matters worse..the boy was JewishWas the pig circumcised?

Impulse
October 23rd, 2008, 10:33
Well,that was fast Homi,unfortunatly Im logged in and you are still on my ignore list.Good thing you are frequently quoted so maybe I will yet learn of your sarcastic reply. :cheers:

October 23rd, 2008, 10:38
Well,that was fast Homi,unfortunatly Im logged in and you are still on my ignore list.Good thing you are frequently quoted so maybe I will yet learn of your sarcastic replyI guess poor old rocket doesn't like being challenged about his iditotic proposals to open bank accounts denominated in the Chinese yuan - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15359.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/opening-a-savings-account-in-china-t15359.html)

Khor tose
October 23rd, 2008, 11:18
... killed when a pig fell upon his head ... to make matters worse..the boy was JewishWas the pig circumcised?

No he was not circumcised, and it is a very sad story. I still miss him.

elephantspike
October 23rd, 2008, 12:33
Ya know, I thought at first when I looked at the title of this thread that it said "Balcony Lepers "

And I was thinking "Is it really that bad now?" Are there really lepers going into Balcony?

krobbie
October 23rd, 2008, 16:42
Was the pig circumcised?

Oynk vey Homi. Sometimes you just crack me up.

:ura1:

Cheers
krobbie

Aunty
October 23rd, 2008, 17:55
Well I guess the moral of the story is, if you're a prick a cunt or a wanker, or even just a sucker, then in Pattaya you should rent a ground floor apartment.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 23rd, 2008, 18:06
Was the pig circumcised?

Oynk vey Homi. Sometimes you just crack me up.

:ura1:

Cheers
krobbie

Oynk indeed..Homi actually reminds of a pig sometimes..especially at the dinner table. I think the pig was a mess ( as I expect was his victim)and things like it's sex probably wasn't a priority. Was the boy circumsized ? ...probably but I never bothered looking during showers after sports as I only had eyes for the handsome young sports master who joined us frequently with most of us fighting over whose back he would scrub...oh for more innocent times :drunken:

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2008, 18:58
There's something in the Pattaya air, a bit like those Night Of the Living Dead / 28 Days Later type movies, that infects the brain, largely through large quantities of alcohol and/or drugs, combined with weak resistance to rent (male or female).

Yeah... I felt it too. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

haha, your zombie movie analogy is interesting.

There's definitely something in the air in Pattaya. It felt like a real "anything goes" place.

Beachlover
October 23rd, 2008, 19:03
If truth be told..I think sadly most balcony leaps are deliberate and simply a result of the seductive lifestyle in a place like Pattaya. So many farangs come to stay for a time and just don't leave, spend their money and having given up all their roots back in their homeland really find they have nothing left and just aren't prepared for life with nothing.

Let's face it-most of us come from countries where even when broke, there is still a welfare system as a last resort. In Thailand, when you have nothing, you really aren't of interest to anyone. It's the sad truth.

Best scenario-get something on another farang (like I have on Homintern..so much blackmail material he has to keep me in lunches for years to come) otherwise I would probably be tempted to take the "big leap" myself. Although I'm terrified of heights..so it would be pills and liquer for me. Isn't there a song about ?

'fattman wrote;

There's something in the Pattaya air '..well yes..another falling farang. Perhaps they're all old hippies taking LSD and think they can fly ?

Yeah that is probably true.

... human weakness is so destructive

October 23rd, 2008, 23:55
If they ever do build the 91 story ocean one tower,my hat goes off to those on the top floors.

If! ...and in a high wind it probably wouldn't only be your hat that would go off.