PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Birthday.

MARK
October 22nd, 2008, 11:31
Happy Birthday Wesley, From Mark and John, all the staff at The Krazy Dragon have a good one. :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Khor tose
October 22nd, 2008, 11:35
All right, happy bday Wes. 39?

October 22nd, 2008, 11:51
:occasion4: Wes, see you later.

Cheers, :occasion5:

George.

October 22nd, 2008, 16:44
Happy birthday to you :flower:

Wesley
October 22nd, 2008, 17:16
Thanks Guys, itтАЩs been wonderful, if now, I can figure out to get my guy back to Manila, it will be perfect.
Fattman, I probably have met you, but, have no idea who you are. I am sure you are not nearly as decrepit as I am. I still have most of my hair and lost three notches in my belt so far while here. But, my trying bottom twice has my back killing me. If I had a month here I would be back to my normal before I got sick. They gave me pills to get back my appetite and it worked way too well. But all my health, other than that is perfect now. So, it will cost me a new set of clothes to get back to normal. I left all the clothes for the cold in The Former Soviet Union. Cholesterol and my blood pressure are perfect.

Thanks or you all. 56 really is not quite as bad as I thought, that is for sure.

Wesley

krobbie
October 23rd, 2008, 01:50
Oh you poor old thing. I, of course am incredibly young (55 in January).

Wesley, I hope you don't feel too shattered today. If you are feeling a little delicate just make your way to the beach and get a soft massage and have a good rest/sleep in the shade and a swim later. Keep your fluids (not alcohol) up. Leave the excitement for tonight and tomorrow you will feel fighting fit again. I hope it was a fantastic day for you.

Cheers and again ... happy birthday!
krobbie

bing
October 24th, 2008, 12:39
Well WES congratulation on your birthday, sorry we did not hook up. Perhaps I'll be able to spring for a drink next year.