PDA

View Full Version : Tawan Report

kjun12
October 22nd, 2008, 10:52
Went to Tawan for the first time in a couple of years. The show was great. Nice bodies, big dicks, lots of fucking and sucking. If you are out for a fun night of sex shows this is a good one. Don't know if you can "off" any of the boys in the show but if you are a size queen this would be a place to hunt for one.

October 22nd, 2008, 11:06
A friend of mine told me you can can 1500 short time. Overnight 3000 baht. Friend says there is an African Thai there called Arthur you do the maths. There are 2 Burmese there as well, the rest are Thai.

October 22nd, 2008, 13:26
3,000 baht?
Are you crazy?
Those boys are going to love you . . .

Seriously, I've read numerous posts here about Tawan guys: their prima donna status as well as thier poor performance in the sack. And granted, I love the muscles . . . but when it comes down to it, they are no different than the bar boys at any other of the silom area venues - they want you as a customer and want you to off them again and again. And are perfectly happy with 1,500-2,000 baht for an overnighter. As far as performance, can't say as I have ever been disappointed with any of the guys I've offed from Tawan. They all 'smoked' and more of them than you'd think bottomed, too.

BTW: The 2 Burmese guys are brothers. Brother #3 used to work there too several years ago. All 3 are delightful guys, each with a great sense of humor. As much fun hanging around with during the day as they are in bed at night. For the record, Brother #4is a nice guy too, but doesn't work the bars . . . damn, keeps me from completing the set!

anakot
October 22nd, 2008, 19:16
Being a muscle lover I went thru a Tawan phase extended at that over some years. Some of them are lovely. But overall the whole thing is a bit on the xpensive side.

I have to say that since the demise of 'Up Two Bar' or 'Up something... (LOL can't remember the name but near the entrance of Rama 4 and Sillywong up a bit.) you really can't get that quantity of aged beef anywhere as far as I can tell... In quantity In one place!!. I know there are bits and pieces here and there but no great hunking quantity. This is after extensive research that I conduct every few months in BKK just to make sure the situation hasn't changed. And it hasn't.

As my current research is now almost 2 months old I will be back in Nov to conduct a live experiment in situ. The things I go thru!! in the name science!

October 23rd, 2008, 03:21
The things I go thru!! in the name science!We applaud you for the brave sacrifices you are making. Be careful though - Aunty's got her eye on that Nobel Prize for Biology too

October 23rd, 2008, 04:07
I have never been disappointed with Tawan. Last time there paid 250 baht for 1 drink which was very weak but the trick is to sit on that drink for the duration.
Off fee 500 baht and I paid 2000 baht for one of the nights of my life. Delightful guy called Bau (or something like that) who was in the show and really showed me the ropes (you figure) I had to pay the hotel for the pillow I tore apart and a paint job to cover the scratch marks on the wall above the bed.....

camperboy
October 25th, 2008, 23:21
Went to Tawan on thursday for the first time!

I WAS IN HEAVEN!! hahahaah

well...paid 250baht for the drink and 400 for off fee. lots of meat around...

i took number 12... forgot wads the name...and paid him 1500bht....

great place!!