PDA

View Full Version : What is Coyote dancing ?

kjun12
October 22nd, 2008, 10:48
Would someone tell me what Coyote dancing is?

Wesley
October 22nd, 2008, 11:01
I went in one and they move around a little but more than the other bars LOL. As best I could tell there is no huge difference but, the guys are supposed to dance instead of shuffle thier feet.

Dboy
October 22nd, 2008, 12:18
All it really means is dancing on a bar top in shorts and cowboy boots...from the Coyote Ugly movie.

dboy

elephantspike
October 22nd, 2008, 12:53
Hey, would any of you guys mind if we changed the title of this thread to make it a little longer?

lonelywombat
October 22nd, 2008, 13:58
Hey, would any of you guys mind if we changed the title of this thread to make it a little longer?

Please do so

This question has been asked every month or so in a thread. The answer remains the same In theory gay coyote dancing is high energy dancing, to a high energy beat. Now it seems to be a buzz word used by bars to promote their go go

I first saw this type of Dancing in [gay]Maya in Walking Street and the boys were fully clothed members of the audience, who jumped up onto various stages and to coin an expression, shook shit out their bodies. The acts were very popular and the boys after 10 minutes were covered in sweat .I was told that these were working boys both go go and waiters and from hotels, who were having after work fun.

A few breeder friends that have seen scantily clad girls in BKK, usually wearing cowboy hats and boots with the main aim to see if they can shake their boobs off or out.

The closest I saw my last trip was at Body Coyote opposite Wildwestboys The level of the music was ear splitting but the dancers for the very short time I was there seemed to be doing a reasonable job. An email from an expat said there was a new club where Tai boys used to be, very posh great sound and good looking coyote dancers in birdcages

There is probably an opportunity for a promoter to define Gay Coyote Dancing on their website and as the expression gets more and more usage , it should attract a lot of hits.

It is also a possible competition for a bar seeking something different than the same old boy pagents

October 23rd, 2008, 10:04
Here are some Bangkok coyote dancers - you have to watch until about 1 min 50 into the clip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kwMOGsjOE5M&feature=related

bing
October 24th, 2008, 12:52
If you are in Pattaya and want to see a sweat covered gayote dancer. Monty's Bar in Jomtien complex has a very wide one. After about one minute of dancing he is covered in sweat. Thai guys look so nice with a patina of sweat, IMHO.