PDA

View Full Version : What is the beginning of the season like in Pattaya?

October 21st, 2008, 20:08
Just interested

jimnbkk
October 21st, 2008, 21:09
I thought the "season" began in November. Aren't you a bit early in asking this question? If poll is still up in early November, I'll answer then when I'm there to count the customers in the bars.

By the way, I've been told that Topman closes at the end of this month. Anybody substantiate this? Boy I been chatting with who is in cabaret at Topman says he moving to cabaret at K Cee. Not sure what bar that is. Another question: What is real name of the bar he's calling K Cee?

Marsilius
October 21st, 2008, 21:10
Those of us not actually there - but who want to know - can only see the current assessment (unless I've misunderstood the way this works) by voting! That, of course, would skew the poll. Is there a way to see the result without actually casting a vote?

1PR4BKK
October 21st, 2008, 21:56
If you click on the "View Results" link located right under the SUBMIT VOTE button will allow you to view the results without casting a vote. At least that is what I was able to do.

bigben
October 22nd, 2008, 04:27
jimnbkk

Not 100% but I would guess when the boy said "K-Cee" bar he was referring to Krazy as in The Krazy Dragon Bar

Guess I will have to venture in this place....haven't been in because of the aggressive and insincere nature of the door men.

If only they would be a little more sincere when they engage you with their "sexy boy--sexy show" routine as you walk pass the joint.

:cheers:

October 22nd, 2008, 05:10
Topman was taken over by the Swede that owns EuroBoy and will reopen as a GOGO bar again. He has also hired Em who was the outdoor mamasan at JJJ for several years. I understand Em severed his relationship at JJJ following a dispute with the owner. I am sure JJJ will lose some of its staff as Em supplied most of the boys for him.

October 22nd, 2008, 08:34
Guess I will have to venture in this place....haven't been in because of the aggressive and insincere nature of the door men. If only they would be a little more sincere when they engage you with their "sexy boy--sexy show" routine as you walk pass the joint.

The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made. http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/sincerity/