PDA

View Full Version : some would like to meet

Wesley
October 21st, 2008, 17:56
No problem Wes we can meet in a bar in Suriwong Soi Twilight or somewhere like that.

Some would like to meet the 25th or 26th in Bangkok if there are others that would like to join from Bangkok, like Hiomiturn since he will not come to Pattaya , I promise not to hit you, just wonder if your balls are as big in person as they are on the forum.
Personally since I plan to go with George itтАЩs really up to him what day and where "M" you might want to PM George; our plan is to meet Kevin Quill and bring a book or two. Any one who would like to share a book or two for Kevin can see me usually early in the evening at memories. ItтАЩs a short walk back to the guest house, I would be happy to hold them there and take them with me. Also some time spent for This4ife will be taken out, if anyone needs a report on what I find out PM me . I Plan to do something monthly if the conversation goes well I still owe them for the wonderful Vase. I have never won anything in my life until I won he vase from a raffle from Tha├пs for life. I wish they were doing another while I am here.

Wes

October 21st, 2008, 21:59
2 more nights and I will be in BKK. Just call me Wes and we will meet if possible. I don't mind where.

M