PDA

View Full Version : Wanna beer or .... ? (he said, taking his life in his hands)

Smiles
March 20th, 2006, 07:04
The Beloved and myself (his slave) will be sittin' sippin' at the Bondi Hotel's (Jomtien Complex) street patio bar at around 7-8PM on Saturday April 8th . . . if anyone from the Board would like to join us for some gossip, drunken abandon, or showing ~ whoever will look :bootyshake: ~ how great you look in a thong.

Snide & laughter-filled remarks about Hedda's pretensions-about-almost-everything? No problem! :cyclopsani: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Gripes about ElephantSpike's inconsistent moderatin'? Absolutely! :blackeye: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Guess's about who in the fuck Homitern really is? Why not?! :drunken: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Try and figure out what in the hell happened to Ms Sanitree Na Pakin? WHAT a mystery!!! :clown: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Solve the problems inherent in Thailand's paternalistic, authoritarian, and corrupt political & social system? Simple! :cherry: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Debate whether LetMeTellU talks in capital letters. HE DOES ... BUT LET'S TALK ANYWAY! :argue: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Discuss the merits, cocks, asses, balls, all-around-baskets-in-general, & sexual predilections of passing-by gorgeous Thai Guys? You need to ASK??! :albino: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Investigate the pros & cons of neurotic butterflyism-vs-scaredicat longTermRelationshipIsm with PeterUK (who's trying it all out as we speak)! I want to know!! :cat: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Laugh heartily at Nelson's simplistic defense of everything-Palestinian-everytime? LOVE to ... sooooooo droll!! :cheese: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
Feel superior to MrMacSydney's relentless trollisms. How easy is THAT?!! :alien: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]
And more . . . !!! :banghead: [/*:m:7q8adxxi]

But we'll be there ... though we may run off to Charm Esarn at the slightest indication that you want to get serious, or whatever.

I am not rich like my fellow Canadian Mr. Rain(gold-mine-owner-seller)Walker, so I will not be paying for EVERYONE-ALL-THE-TIME, but am quite willing to buy a few rounds for those who shamelessly pander to me . . . or my beloved. 'Extras' not included!!

Cheers ...

March 20th, 2006, 08:11
If im not there..................start without me,then again you wouldnt know if I was there.

Smiles
March 20th, 2006, 08:18
If im not there..................start without me,then again you wouldnt know if I was there.
Sure I will. I'll just look under some table for a very fat slob chuk-wowing with his witchitygrub. That should be a 100% tip off.

Cheers (my Sheila) ...

March 20th, 2006, 13:06
but am quite willing to buy a few rounds for those who shamelessly pander to me . . . or my beloved.

Pander:....2. A minister to the evil passions of others.
Well, it's a bit out of my way but tell the beloved to get ready to have his most evil passions ministered to...so long as they have nothing to do with fish sauce. :bootyshake: <back atcha.

Dodger
March 20th, 2006, 17:17
What a bummer!!!

I just purchased airline tickets to skip down to Phuket for a few days - departing on 07 April.

I would have really enjoyed this get together...sorry my timing's off.

Smiles, if Alan (PG) shows up, please extend my Khun sabaidee reu's to him.

mai pen rai

March 20th, 2006, 17:49
Although I will be thinking of you on the 8th, I'm afraid even your august presence cannot tempt me to break the habit of a lifetime and venture to Pattaya. The likelihood is Dream Boy in Bangkok, where I will be researching the Bar Boy Index for Silom (see his Blog for details)

Smiles
March 21st, 2006, 01:14
Although I will be thinking of you on the 8th, I'm afraid even your august presence cannot tempt me to break the habit of a lifetime and venture to Pattaya. The likelihood is Dream Boy in Bangkok, where I will be researching the Bar Boy Index for Silom (see his Blog for details)
. . . then see you there in Bangkok on Friday, April 7 at Dream Boys. I'll look for a fat old cunt ('self-described' folks, don't get all upset) in a trench coat and giving out quite obvious clues that no underwear is being worn beneath.

I'll be with a handsome-but-bored looking Thai guy (he follows me around to GoGo bars rolling his eyes 8 or 9 times a minute), and I'll be wearing whatever colour is good for Friday (hope it ain't pink!).

Cheers ...

Smiles
March 21st, 2006, 22:02
Seeing as how an extremely junior member of this Board received a "sticky" pin for his own "come-join-me" thread I would have thought the Admin might have offered this topic the same favour.
But I think he's mad at me for being a bigmouth ... & I'm being punished.

Hence this unsophisticated bumping thing (the use of which I have complained about in the past). There is a saying somewhere about "consistency being a safe harbour for scoundrels" . . . but I may be mixing 4 or 5 different metaphors.

Cheers ...

Irish1972
March 21st, 2006, 23:03
I would have loved to join you also, but my April Trip has been postponed until September as an unexpected trip to Hawaii is now on for early May. It's a tough life!

cottmann
March 22nd, 2006, 06:12
[quote="Rainwalker99"]Rainwalker99 is please to accept your kind offer for free drinks at the Bondi Saturday April 8th, 2006

Now, what should I wear?????

http://upload4.postimage.org/40267/Elivs.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/40267/photo_hosting.html)

Hey, it is Mrs Ydney with a camel's toe!

March 22nd, 2006, 09:44
His diet is obviouly working then

I would have thought that he was more of a HORSE'S HOOF than a Camel's Toe

Smiles
April 3rd, 2006, 12:35
Bumping this topic up to the top one more time. I'm outta here tomorrow so have no idea whether I'll be able to access Sawatdee in Thailand.

But the invite in the opening post is still on the table ( except if your name starts with an "H" ... or it's burnt into your forehead :alien: ).
Hope we will see at least a few of you there.

Cheers & be good boys!

HIGHRISE
April 3rd, 2006, 12:48
Amazing. I'll be in Pattaya for the first time, two nights only April 8-9. I'll try to be there, sounds like a hoot!

April 3rd, 2006, 14:44
DELETED

April 3rd, 2006, 15:56
I'll be staying at the Bondi this coming weekend -- look forward to seeing everyone there :)

Smiles
April 3rd, 2006, 20:00
" ... actually a nice chappie and throughly decent fellow, albeit he has got a huge gop on him ... "
"GOP"??
Sounds scary ... but intriguing. Don't wish to speculate on "gop" besides it sounding like something one pulls out of one's nose.
That's OK though ... all welcome. ("He says, bumpingly" :bounce: :bom: P

Cheers ...

April 4th, 2006, 11:52
DELETED

April 4th, 2006, 16:52
Isn't there some character in Pratchett that get's sticky at the drop of a page? Perhaps Smiles has the anti-dote

:bounce: