PDA

View Full Version : Thailand's lady boys get a UK mention

October 21st, 2008, 16:21
I believe this story was mentioned in an earlier thread, but here it is with pics - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 67696.html (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thailands-ladyboys-are-in-a-class-of-their-own-at-last-967696.html)

1PR4BKK
October 21st, 2008, 23:15
Interesting storyтАжGotta love Thailand

bing
October 22nd, 2008, 11:14
The ladyboy boxer in Beautiful Boxer has also done well in life. That movie is still one of my all time favorites.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 22nd, 2008, 13:42
I actually went to a stage show in London a few years ago that was all Lady Boys dancing. When I went backstage to congratulate them and talk about Pattaya they looked at my like a was piece of dirt. Fucking bitches they were as well.

October 22nd, 2008, 14:12
... they looked at my like a was ... Are you channeling Wesley?

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 22nd, 2008, 19:39
... they looked at my like a was ... Are you channeling Wesley?

no. just pissed as usual. Maybe Wesley is as well.

October 22nd, 2008, 22:17
What a lovely photo of you, either it's an old one or you've had some work done, come on, you've had some lipo and a few nips and tucks haven't you?

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 22nd, 2008, 23:21
What a lovely photo of you, either it's an old one or you've had some work done, come on, you've had some lipo and a few nips and tucks haven't you?

look darl..at least with me , what you see is what you get ! I'm no frigging old lump of mutton dressed up as a pink lamb !

yes I've had a bit of work done as you can see..a fully body makeover and well worth the price. But don't tell Homintern..it's a surprise for his next get together with all those stuffy old shirts who claimed they were in the Officer's Corp ,at some God damned awful "gentleman's" club in Bangkok.

I plan to be wheeled in at the appropriate time in a large cake and burst out singing "Rule Britannia'..should give at least 3 of the old buggers heart attacks.

October 23rd, 2008, 01:57
[quote="Thanpuying Sanitree":33mywc51]What a lovely photo of you, either it's an old one or you've had some work done, come on, you've had some lipo and a few nips and tucks haven't you?
I plan to be wheeled in at the appropriate time in a large cake and burst out singing "Rule Britannia'..should give at least 3 of the old buggers heart attacks.[/quote:33mywc51]
I do hope you can find a large enough oven to bake a cake that size dear