PDA

View Full Version : Memories bar a special mention

Wesley
October 19th, 2008, 14:55
You can't beat this bar with out saying it has the best guys and owners any where. The owners in particular have gone out of their way to make my visit a good one and full of memories that I can cherish a life time. Its certainly worth your time to drop in and talk to the gays and owners who will treat you like a king , or queen depending on your proclivity. a special mention to them for being the best host bar in town in my opinion, for honesty, integrity and a personal touch to round out your visit, as well out right dependability. Certainly worth a stop in for a beer or drink and get to know these great people.

Wes

October 19th, 2008, 15:27
Do I detect an addition to the payroll here?????
Or am I just a cynical old bastard?

October 19th, 2008, 15:36
Do I detect an addition to the payroll here?????
Or am I just a cynical old bastard?

Without any doubt whatsoever, you are a cynical old bastard. Everything Wes says above about the bar and it's owners, is 100 per cent totally true.

Cheers,

George.

October 19th, 2008, 18:00
You can't beat this bar with out saying it has the best guys and owners any where.

Agreed.

October 19th, 2008, 18:11
been there several times. very nice place. huge music library - you can ask for your faves to be played.

bing
October 20th, 2008, 09:09
Yes, memories is a nice place. Oud, who was the main greeter is now at his own bar, OUDs across from Topman, and it is also very nice with several staff who are dedicated to making their customers feel welcome.

Wesley
October 20th, 2008, 17:49
Ouds is where I begin my evening and have dinner, the best BBQ sandwich anywhere and Oud sets the happy tone for my whole night. When I stop in. he is so happgy even if you are begining the night with a hangover from the night before, he seems to be able to get you in a great mood. If anyone is a bit down I would make it my first stop of the day.

I went to Boys Town and Boyz Boyz Boys and a few others, all seems pretty much the same. I will say he bars are a bit more classy not but though,at lest in BBB. but also the rest. it was easy to tell someone had the money to fix it up well. But the to me it was slwo for BBB and the rest were as usual. Cafe Royal I still recommend just for style and atmosphere alone, Expect to pay more for drinks compared to Suneee almost 50 percent more.

So,I guess we pay for the nice surroundings. and the to make sure the guys are 18, I check cards though on all of them. I find it better to take a look then be soprry alter. While in Boys town I do nto feel the need to check andn so far I have found only one bar with qestionable guys

Wes