PDA

View Full Version : Bitty Browser beats Big Brother?

elephantspike
March 20th, 2006, 04:39
Can those of you inside Thailand see the new window at the top of every page on the old ezboard? (Without going through a proxy?)

http://p092.ezboard.com/bsawatdeeforum

inwhich a frame is enclosed of the forum index of Sawatdee Gay Thailand? If so, click on the "launch" button in the upper-right hand side. That takes you to a full-size window of the board framed inside "bitty browser". If you can see it, you should be able to login and post.

Gaypattayan
March 21st, 2006, 15:27
Hi, Elephantspike,

As indicated elsewhere, I am stilla klutz on electronic things, but I have looked and looked on the EZ Bard Gay Thailand forum thing, and can find no frame indicating anything to launch. I have clicked on the one frame about Brig Brother and get transferred to some secure site intending to sell me something, but I find no place from which I can "launch" myself from the ezboard to here.

This is all I can "save" from the page, but can find no frame or Launch indicated. I will continue accessing the board through my own site, I guess, as long as it works. It's as easy to get to as the EZ Board, anyway.

G.P.

Sawatdee Gay Thailand
....Our Home Away From Home on ezboard.com
Proxy Server List
Proxy List - ProxyBlind
Big Brother Has
Gone Blind.
Torpark anti-censor
with Firefox
Sawatdee Gay Thailand
Gold Community Gay Thailand ~ Sawatdee Forum
> Gay Thailand Forum
Invite Friends! Join Live Chat! New Topic New Poll
My Control Center | Logout | Show new only | Mark forum read | Search | Help
Logged in as GayPattayan | ezInbox
Get ezSupporter!

We have reopened this board due to the blocking of Sawatdee Gay Thailand in Thailand

3 visitors in the last 15 minutes: 1 Member - 2 Guests - 0 Anonymous
┬╖ GayPattayan

Page 1 2 3
Topic Replies Views Last Comment Started By
New Million-dollar villas to debut in Pattaya 0 7 21/3/06 2:10 am TeePee

elephantspike
March 21st, 2006, 20:16
It does not appear to be viewable from Thailand, but I'm not sure. I had the server problem occur at around the same time I added the Bitty Browser, and I was rearranging the layout of the ezboard yesterday. I moved it down to the bottom of the page to make the internal links on the ezboard less confusing. It is now inbetween the Community Profile and the list of Latest Topics from this board.