PDA

View Full Version : white deck chairs at Jomtien

andrewcraig
October 18th, 2008, 17:11
I have often heard snide remarks about the elite group that gather at the white deck chairs

I thought I saw two references in the last week, but cannot find them

Are the members of the white deck chairs the same group that has reserved tables in Sunee every night

The heavy weights of Pattaya if you get my drift.

There has been a suggestion that a former member of the beach chairs is a regular poster here and just as annoying

TOQ
October 19th, 2008, 17:32
I have often heard snide remarks about the elite group that gather at the white deck chairs

I thought I saw two references in the last week, but cannot find them

Are the members of the white deck chairs the same group that has reserved tables in Sunee every night

The heavy weights of Pattaya if you get my drift.

There has been a suggestion that a former member of the beach chairs is a regular poster here and just as annoying

When I go to Jomtien I request one of the white chairs with the high backs.. If you were referring to that, I didnt realize I was a heavy weight ?

Is that what you are saying ?

john

catawampuscat
October 19th, 2008, 18:07
The usual reclining chairs used in the beach concessions are not ideal for those with
back problems, weight issues and can be difficult to get in and out of for some.
Some of the concessions have plastic white chairs on request and they are more
comfortable for some.
I suppose some might think they are for the elite and somehow better but it all seems
rather silly and one wonders if we are running out of new topics to discuss.. :cat:

October 19th, 2008, 18:25
one wonders if we are running out of new topics to discuss.. :cat:

Or, as in your case, rubbish bins to rummage through.

lonelywombat
October 19th, 2008, 18:36

When I go to Jomtien I request one of the white chairs with the high backs.. If you were referring to that, I didnt realize I was a heavy weight ?

Is that what you are saying ?

john

Do you mean the deckchairs with wood painted white further up the beach ,or the white plastic chairs

TOQ
October 19th, 2008, 18:56
I was talking about the white plastic chairs that most of the vendors offer

October 19th, 2008, 22:31
I was talking about the white plastic chairs that most of the vendors offer

They have a special throne for you i heard!

catawampuscat
October 19th, 2008, 23:47
sybil=ignore list.. :cat:

jimnbkk
October 19th, 2008, 23:57
incredibly uncomfortable. They aren't wide enough to comfortably put your arms to your side, and they are difficult for us elderly folks to get into and out of gracefully. The only way to be comfortable (for me anyway) is to put my arms up over my head, or to cross my arms in front of me. I'm not terribly overweight either, so don't I need anybody to make any snide remarks along that vein.

I sit in a white plastic chair. I paid for it with my own money. My name is on it. I do not apologize or think anybody else needs to apologize for trying to be comfortable when sitting at the beach.

so there!!

October 20th, 2008, 00:16
one wonders if we are running out of new topics to discuss.. :cat:

Or, as in your case, rubbish bins to rummage through.

Meow, hiss hiss ':violent3:'

October 20th, 2008, 00:25
incredibly uncomfortable. They aren't wide enough to comfortably put your arms to your side, and they are difficult for us elderly folks to get into and out of gracefully. The only way to be comfortable (for me anyway) is to put my arms up over my head, or to cross my arms in front of me. I'm not terribly overweight either, so don't I need anybody to make any snide remarks along that vein.

I sit in a white plastic chair. I paid for it with my own money. My name is on it. I do not apologize or think anybody else needs to apologize for trying to be comfortable when sitting at the beach.

so there!!

I'm surprised the beach vendors don't have some strapping hunks mingling about, like a host bar, to help out a bit when needed. A couple mostly naked boys in thongs, or speedo's sitting on the edge of my chair. No harm in dreaming.....

camperboy
October 20th, 2008, 00:27
i want my own white chair too!!!!!!!!! :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

lonelywombat
October 20th, 2008, 03:59

so there!!

I'm surprised the beach vendors don't have some strapping hunks mingling about, like a host bar, to help out a bit when needed. A couple mostly naked boys in thongs, or speedo's sitting on the edge of my chair. No harm in dreaming.....

It already happens A chair or leg massage is becoming very common[very common indeed] for those in plastic chairs that cannot get down to ground level for a full body massage and for those who do not want to remove their shorts.

The boy kneels or sits on the table, massages the calves and then gradually works his hands into the shorts. It seems to be very relaxing judging by the farangs glazed eyes, the further the boys intrude

lonelywombat
October 20th, 2008, 03:59
I had heard that the oil some boys use in this massage, has a sting if it comes in contact with the testicles

Several old boys have been known to leave their zimmer frames behind and make it home without them

October 20th, 2008, 04:34
It seems to be very relaxing judging by the farangs glazed eyes, the further the boys intrudeOne has to hope that for the uncircumcised among us, the sand doesn't get on the boy's hands and stay on the virile member afterwards