PDA

View Full Version : Some old Thai Boy Photos.

MARK
October 18th, 2008, 15:39
Hope you enjoy. :colors: If you like them let me know and I will post a few more.

October 18th, 2008, 18:46
Wow finally my type of guys. Thanks much!

camperboy
October 18th, 2008, 23:58
cute.... :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

October 20th, 2008, 13:52
Thank you I like picture's like these, I enjoyed looking at them.

October 23rd, 2008, 17:07
Do you have more to look at, these are great

MARK
October 23rd, 2008, 17:37
You can look at my Blog or Email markmatthews1965@hotmail.com and i will send you more.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 23rd, 2008, 18:08
the lad in the second pic looks more Indonesian. I'm not complaining though.

October 26th, 2008, 11:56
i really do miss some your old boys they looking good and many handsome boys please put more :cyclopsani:

October 26th, 2008, 16:31
ohh. one thing i for get to say i will visit your old boys tonight :drunken:

Jetsam
October 26th, 2008, 21:05
don't know about first pics, but last two are from ICS vids :geek:

and that make my postcount at 666, my work is done heheh :druid:

Khor tose
October 27th, 2008, 02:30
don't know about first pics, but last two are from ICS vids :geek:

and that make my postcount at 666, my work is done heheh :druid:

I hate to dissapoint you Jetsam, but the real number of the beast is 616 not 666.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

October 27th, 2008, 03:01
i just want to buy those boys a huge meal.

October 27th, 2008, 04:01
Indeed. They look to me as if they could try out for jobs as models on Oxfam posters.

Each to his own, as they say.

MARK
October 28th, 2008, 12:03
Oogleman, No need to buy this one a meal.

555, This one need,s a job but dont think he can model.

Fattman, This sure is hot and sweaty.

And for the rest of us camfrog is not the way to save money on Go Go boys. :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

lonelywombat
October 28th, 2008, 12:25
That fat guy is he the poster who used to be scratching his arse all the time????

October 28th, 2008, 20:06
Is BadBoyBilly back? That last pic has a hint of Billy in it.

October 29th, 2008, 07:09
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/Joe_M01/BillyNeuman.jpg

topjohn5
October 29th, 2008, 11:06
Hope you enjoy. :colors: If you like them let me know and I will post a few more.

Wonderful picks!
Forget November 4th!!!
I'm pulling my lever now!
:salute:

October 30th, 2008, 14:40
Except for previous post - when Thai boys had beautiful hair - or, at least, knew how to show it. Unlike the present day crop of gel-heads/spray heads/skin heads who seem to be attempting to put your eye out if you are lucky enough to get one of them to kiss you. Not to mention the fact that should you bring them home and even SUGGEST that they shampoo that gluck out of their head, they get very insulted. To each his own but I prefer the look of ten-fifteen years ago - some sexy guy with a bit longer hair which just flowed across your body to heighten the experience of whatever he was doing to you - better stop or I shall be heading for the loo for a bit of privacey!!!!!!!!!!!

October 31st, 2008, 16:39
I prefer the look of ten-fifteen years ago - some sexy guy with a bit longer hair which just flowed across your body to heighten the experience of whatever he was doing to you - better stop or I shall be heading for the loo for a bit of privacey!!!!!!!!!!!You speak of Lunchtime O'Booze in his prime, I believe

November 1st, 2008, 08:43
Except for previous post - when Thai boys had beautiful hair - or, at least, knew how to show it. Unlike the present day crop of gel-heads/spray heads/skin heads who seem to be attempting to put your eye out if you are lucky enough to get one of them to kiss you. ...

I'm glad someone else noticed this.
Many Thais have very beautiful wavy hair that you now only see in old pics from the 70's or on older country folk.
Nowadays if their not putting gel in their har they're straightening it to look more Chinese/Japanese.

JoeM - that was very naughty.
But it was also fcuking hi-larious. :cheers:

November 2nd, 2008, 19:20
Many Thais have very beautiful wavy hair that you now only see in old pics from the 70's

Just wanted to show an example of the old style wavy hair that some Thai boys use to have...when they had hair. ;)