PDA

View Full Version : Do you wash your hands poll

October 18th, 2008, 01:27
It will be interesting to see who does!!

giggsy
October 18th, 2008, 01:31
but why would it be interesting? me thinks you got too much time on your hands

October 18th, 2008, 03:19
... is a Number 2? Is this some coy working class euphemism for something?

October 18th, 2008, 04:48
but why would it be interesting? me thinks you got too much time on your hands

Not all he's got on his hand's I'll warrant. Best avoided.

October 18th, 2008, 07:36
the BBC article on the dirty so and so's who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, apparently people with the cleanest hands are manual workers.

Hom: No. 2 is slang for someone who wants to go for a "crap" - is that short word familiar to you!!

giggsy
October 18th, 2008, 07:43
are you wearing 2 pairs of undies in that photo?

October 18th, 2008, 08:05
the BBC article on the dirty so and so's who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, apparently people with the cleanest hands are manual workers. Hom: No. 2 is slang for someone who wants to go for a "crap" - is that short word familiar to you!!Indeed - and I believe "toilet" is the word used by the lower middle class for "lavatory". A gentleman, of course, never washes his hands after merely urinating - it's almost as bad a solecism as eating soup at lunchtime

October 18th, 2008, 09:18
.... apparently people with the cleanest hands are manual workers.

If that was not meant to be a pun it should have been!

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 18th, 2008, 12:08
I've washed my hands of you.

PeterUK
October 18th, 2008, 12:49
WhiteDesire, you're a psychiatrist's dream - twin obsessions with money and shit.

piston10
October 18th, 2008, 19:34
A brilliant aper├зu, Peter, that makes my own response appear a bit pedestrian. Until WhiteDesire's most recent post, I assumed the poll was a satirical comment on the questions that get asked in SGT polls and that he was attempting to lure members into answering the silliest question he could think of - and perhaps wanting to see how far the thread would run. It would seem I am wrong again. However, in charity, I suggest the two who don't wash their hands did take it lightly (or are professional contrarians) and entered into the spirit of what they thought was a joke. I'm now trying to think of an even sillier question, but I'm not making much headway.

October 20th, 2008, 09:59
....However, in charity, I suggest the two who don't wash their hands did take it lightly (or are professional contrarians) and entered into the spirit of what they thought was a joke. ....

Judging from some of the farangs I've seen in Thailand don't be surprised if they're telling the truth.

And are Proud to do so! :tongue2:

October 21st, 2008, 03:47
WhiteDesire, you're a psychiatrist's dream - twin obsessions with money and shit.

Yep, they work hand in hand, you have to put up with a lot of shit to earn the money.

October 21st, 2008, 05:23
A brilliant aper├зu, Peter, that makes my own response appear a bit pedestrian. Until WhiteDesire's most recent post, I assumed the poll was a satirical comment on the questions that get asked in SGT polls and that he was attempting to lure members into answering the silliest question he could think of - and perhaps wanting to see how far the thread would run. It would seem I am wrong again. However, in charity, I suggest the two who don't wash their hands did take it lightly (or are professional contrarians) and entered into the spirit of what they thought was a joke. I'm now trying to think of an even sillier question, but I'm not making much headway.

I laughed at Peter's aper├зu also. Although I must admit I've never used the phrase/word aper├зu. I only speak Thai, German, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Flemish, Gaelic, all dialects of Chinese, Arabic and of course Russian. Someday I will pick up that Linguaphone course on French!!

Michael
October 21st, 2008, 05:36
Do you wash your hands...It will be interesting to see who does!!

My response to your poll is the same as my response to your 'agrivator': yuk!

October 21st, 2008, 07:42
Do you wash your hands...It will be interesting to see who does!!

My response to your poll is the same as my response to your 'agrivator': yuk!

My response to your post is get a life!

October 21st, 2008, 08:39
I only speak Thai, German, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Flemish, Gaelic, all dialects of Chinese, Arabic and of course Russian. Someday I will pick up that Linguaphone course on French!!Maybe that's the one where you'll finally make some sense :bounce:

October 21st, 2008, 08:57
I only speak Thai, German, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Flemish, Gaelic, all dialects of Chinese, Arabic and of course Russian. Someday I will pick up that Linguaphone course on French!!Maybe that's the one where you'll finally make some sense :bounce:

"make some sense" - you haven't got a clue :flower:!

Aunty
October 22nd, 2008, 11:50
Do I wash my hands after taking a dump? Yes I do, and I have it on good authority that Beryl just licks his fingers.

Smiles
October 25th, 2008, 10:57
Many years ago ~ and in a couple of posts ~ WhiteDesire was quite open about the fact that he was into 'Scat'. Being so inclined, it makes the subject of this poll quite understandable.

Cheers ...

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 25th, 2008, 21:11
look you know what I believe..I won't even hold hands with someone these days unless we are both wearing rubber gloves..you never know where they've been !(I know where mine have.. enough said )

I will only have sex now with a person if we are both wearing head to toe rubber suits.

is WhiteDesire a bit of a racist name ?..only asking..I'm not casting nastursians. It's just that black is the new black with the imminent election of the spendiferous president Obama. (I'm so sorry Henry Cate..but even Republicans must face the truth at some stage but we'll all be here for support in your darkest hour)

Khor tose
October 25th, 2008, 23:55
Lunchtime, I've heard Homi call you Doris on many occassion. If it is possible that (as you've stated) this is your picture, I can easily understand why a head to toe rubber suit would be de-rigor with you. May I suggest adding nose plugs.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 26th, 2008, 00:37
Lunchtime, I've heard Homi call you Doris on many occassion. If it is possible that (as you've stated) this is your picture, I can easily understand why a head to toe rubber suit would be de-rigor with you. May I suggest adding nose plugs.

unbelievable !!! people are soooo rude.

Look you can say what you want but what you see is the real me..well sort off. I actually went to a psychiatrist ( after advice from Hedda who knows every shrink from Pattaya to Bangkok) and after exstensive therapy I finally discovered there was no Mrs O'Booze !!. When I looked in the mirror..this is what i saw..I always thought it was some old crazy bag I must have married when I was plastered..but now I know I am schizophrenic!...there are 2 mes and I never know which one I will wake up as.

Imagine how my dates must feel ?. I bet they would demand nose plugs.