PDA

View Full Version : Where are the small dicks?

October 14th, 2008, 14:48
In response to another thread in this forum. Where do you go to find small dicks? I man average or smaller?

topjohn5
October 14th, 2008, 14:51
In response to another thread in this forum. Where do you go to find small dicks? I man average or smaller?

Based purely on research from the mouth of the pinoy guys themselves....it's The Philippines but I won't be able to verify that until December/January, lol.

October 15th, 2008, 03:29
Anywhere in East Asia?

October 15th, 2008, 04:13
Anywhere in East Asia?The smallest I've ever found were on two Chinese guys - one literally the size of a walnut in Hong Kong, the other barely the size of my smallest finger, in Taiwan. However in Solid Bar at one time there seemed to be a succession of boys with below average size cocks

October 15th, 2008, 17:51
I have read in quite a few places that the guys in Hong Kong like to show off their bling because they are compensating for microscopic genitilia.

bjbjboy
October 19th, 2008, 01:08
I will rank, in order of largest to smallest, through my experiences in Asia (sample size is surprisingly large, so this survey is somewhat accurate, I'd say!) :cheers:

1. India (yum!)
2. Thailand/Laos
3. Cambodia
4. Singapore
5. Northern China/Mongolia
6. Vietnam
7. Japan
8. Korea
9. Malaysia/Indonesia/Brunei
10. Taiwan
11. Southern China/HKG
12. Philippines
Incomplete Data: North Korea, the 'Stans (Uzbek, Khazak, Paki, etc). I'm working on it.

Now, there are some exceptions: One of the sexiest guys I met was a Filipino with a proud, thick, 7-inch dick. Exceptions/Surprises are why my investigations are so enjoyable! :) And speaking of thick dicks, I really DO love Turkey. I'm in Istanbul now, and I must say all 3 guys I've met have been amazingly thick. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

October 20th, 2008, 09:53
There is an awful lot of generalisation about various nationalities and their dick sizes. .....

There's an awful lot of newbies pulling everyone's chain.....

Wesley
November 13th, 2008, 09:00
The smallest I found were in Thailand this last trip, maybe I was having a bad trip, the Filillipino certainly vary as much as their genes and culture does, however, some of the smallest I have run into is here on average, more tiny ones than big ones but, when you run into one of the big ones here they are qute nice and usually not of pure Philippine blood.

Wes

bjbjboy
November 30th, 2008, 23:42
There is an awful lot of generalisation about various nationalities and their dick sizes. .....

I may be a newbie to this board, but not to Thailand/SE Asia.... lived in Asia for 8+ years, spend 2+ months per year here now.
So back to the Original Post: YMMV but those are my impressions. :)
Cheers

Wesley
December 1st, 2008, 08:48

I may be a newbie to this board, but not to Thailand/SE Asia.... lived in Asia for 8+ years, spend 2+ months per year here now.
So back to the Original Post: YMMV but those are my impressions. :)
Cheers

Well whehter a newbie or not, the question is a valid one, I tend to lke them smaller than large depedign on which position I will end up in in bed. Those big things that feel like they have hit the bottom of your stomach are not all that much fun. So, I like them average to large and an ocassional small if the guy is cute it really dosen't matter to me what size it is most of the time.

Wes