PDA

View Full Version : What agravates me about queers

March 19th, 2006, 08:27
Sometimes I sit in a bar,sometimes small bar or cafe eating my food or drinking piss and minding my own business and some old Farang bloke will bring in a young bar boy with him and i have to sit and listen to him tell the owner of the place,usually a farang owned/operated place about how this is his BF etc and how good he is and all this bullshit whilst the Farang owner of the place puts his best act and smile on to listen and make out how good it is.What the old cunts dont talk about is how he pays the boy a lot of money and gets darted up the arse a few times a day etc.Anyway the old farang and his boy are gone ,usually the farang cafe owner goes back to being himself and says to me how flamin stupid the old cunts are but he has to be nice to them,little do they know the boy is a 5 farang whore.
Once i met a boy in the street in Sunee Plaza and got him to suck me off one night and i spanked him.Then i paid him 1000 b and the next night saw the boy in the bar with his farang and the boy sees me and starts becoming nervous thinking im gonna tell his farang how good a cocksucker he is.
So dont be bloody pathetic and walk around taking barboys you think are your BF to cafes to eat,.Thats what you are,old men with boys who are only by your side because of money.I once in Papa Dickheads cafe in Day night area and i was with a thai friend of mine who is 34 and i was sitting next to a old cunt farang who had 2 boys with him who looked absolutely bloody bored.Anyway you should of seen their eyes light up when i spoke to my friend about which disco to go to tonight.Its justs makes you sick to see an old man with a boy/.Once in sunee plaza i saw this old guy kissing a boy in a bar,i nearly done the chunder i will fuckin tell ya,i come from the land downunder where men chunder at the sight of some old bloke pashjing a young boy.Mate i had to tell him.Give it a rest you dirty cunt.
. What i usually do is go to the Australian bar in Walking st and sit outside with other Aussies and when we see poofs walking past we shout out to them,"What are you lookin at ya queer cunt"? Most just quckly walk past and then we raise our tinnies and sing"We come from the landdowner and we fuckin chunder,sometime we throw a empty beer can at them and they run,and then we sing."We come from the landdownunder,you better run ,you better take cover"
And even the bar owner gets in on it.In fact it makes a good arvo if any aussie is interested and i took a old aussie bloke who is a poof with me last time and he had a great time,even wanted to go poofta bashing afterwards but i had to hold him back.Does these old farangs taking boys to cafes thinking and treating them like a boyfriend and boring the shit outta of them make you flamin angry too.Imagine being a cafe owner having to smile and be nice to them knowing the boy is a 5 farang whore and you cant say anything.Look i admit i had a few barboys who afterwards asked me to buy food or breakfast and most times i say no pissoff to them but occasionaly i give in,but no way do i let them boss me around.Most of the time i make them sit either on the floor with a cushion or put them at a smaller table.I usually only take them to breakfast if im hungry that way i order 2 big breakfasts and eat there big breakfast as well,and slip them a piece of toast or a mushroom off it, that way the cafe doesnt think im a glutton for ordering bot for myself.Sometimes when i get them to sit on a cushion on the floor beside me i just throw the piece of toast to them,watching them look up at me ready to grab it like a crocodile.

lonelywombat
March 19th, 2006, 09:31
If a man fucks another up the A*** and receives oral, is he not

queer

Are you trying to say you are not gay when you are applying to the Gay Immigration Task Force for assistance

Is Gay not Queer? if not what is a queer

March 19th, 2006, 10:04
Lesson 1:
Don't feed the trolls

March 19th, 2006, 12:11
You have no idea.No im not gay,because im not the same as you with your feminine voice and wiggling your little bum when you walk and your limp wrist. You think those truckies who pick up trannies are gay?
Gays are people who are poofs and act and speak different,most of them wear white shoes.The same as paedophiles are different .I like girls too and i go to girlie bars.No im not fully gay,i dont like every male same as you do,only ladyboys who look like bitches .But you like muscular guys ,which makes me sick,so i am not the same as you.Im sure it would hurt to recieve it up your ass ,so im not the same as you.I dont talk like a poof,walk like a poof or have a limp wrist.I dont like tham,i have had many personal fights and clashes with these people over the years in my workplce because they are different to me,do you understand.
Same as peaadophiles are different to poofs ,how would you like people just to think your a poof that your a paedophile .The 2 dont go hand in hand,so bisexuality is not te same as homosexuality .Do u get it?
And you changed the topic.The topic was about something else.

March 19th, 2006, 14:39
Unless he is pulling our legs this shows he is not fully educated also. Reminds me of gays in Mexico, who say guys are gay king if they only are tops. Well buster, anyone who gets naked with intent for sex with another male (twink, ladyboy or whatever) IS gay. And saying your bi-sexual doesn't do much to save your image either.

Aunty
March 19th, 2006, 14:55
....................so i am not like you.............

You're damn right about that one mate.

But mate, going with ladyboys - that's gay dude. You're a big poofter after all.

bedbugy1-old
March 19th, 2006, 15:07
mr down under you too will be old one day then you will be an old man lookinf for lost youth

dab69
March 19th, 2006, 19:04
barebackers don't make it to old age...

March 19th, 2006, 19:14
then you will be an old man lookinf for lost youth

I doubt if he'll find any. Modern youth don't seem to be impressed by denial or hypocrisy. They'd have to be very lost. :alien:

March 20th, 2006, 01:07
when they stare at me with their rheumy, bloodshot eyes over their broken-veined noses...

I guess what I find amazing about all this is that while it is a cardinal sin for a man to be effeminate, or smoke cock, or take it up the bung - and yet, the same person who feels this way prefers to have sex with men who are so effeminate that they eschew all signs of masculintiy (oh, and who smoke cock and take it up...you get it)

I guess the difference must be the white shoes...

And any queen who wears white shoes between labor day and easter deserves to be pelted with things! (and don't give me that shite about "winter white" either - there are rules, and there are *RULES* people!)

March 20th, 2006, 02:38
You seem to think all sexuality and gender is the same regarding male to male sex.You see its not.
Would you consider paedophiles who like young boys as poofs,no i dont,i see them as different.They are not in the same category.They are in a pyschological catergory or abnormal catergory.

A bi sexual also is different as is a transexual,transvestite,and "camp" type of gay.You cant just brand someone a gay or homosexual because they are all different,regardless if its male to male sex.

March 20th, 2006, 06:32
..... youre falling straight into his web

March 20th, 2006, 12:39
"Sometimes when i get them to sit on a cushion on the floor beside me i just throw the piece of toast to them,watching them look up at me ready to grab it like a crocodile."

This line had me laughing out loud at Coffee Society on Silom Rd.

"Gays are people who are poofs and act and speak different,most of them wear white shoes."

This one too!!! The staff there think I'm nuts.

I think Ms.Sydney is a lunatic but at times very funny.

ajarntrade

dab69
March 21st, 2006, 11:36
ok elephantspike, how many "beers" does it cost to permanently "off" a guy from here?

lonelywombat
March 21st, 2006, 12:21
Once i met a boy in the street in Sunee Plaza and got him to suck me off one night and i spanked him.Then i paid him 1000 b

. What i usually do is go to the Australian bar in Walking st and sit outside with other Aussies and when we see poofs walking past we shout out to them,"What are you lookin at ya queer cunt"?

Most just quckly walk past and then we raise our tinnies and sing"We come from the landdowner and we fuckin chunder,sometime we throw a empty beer can at them and they run,and then we sing."We come from the landdownunder,you better run ,you better take cover"
And even the bar owner gets in on it.In fact it makes a good arvo if any .

I go the the Aussie bar in walking street often during the footy season.
I wonder whether the owner(s) thinks a man that gets his cock SUCKED by boys and FUCKS boys is Queer. Maybe I will ask him if his bar is becoming a Queer Bar Actually there are 2 owners photos on the web site I wonder which of the two is THE poofta baiter. I suppose after poofta baiting then poofta bashing is the next step.

Maybe they will give you a reference when you apply to Gay Immigration task Force to bring your boy to australia

http://www.roobarpattaya.com/

March 21st, 2006, 14:13
Thats not the bar and ask SPIKE to make him withdraw that bars link as that is defaming the bar he named,you should have more sense than to pick a bar like that,the bar i go to is owned by a Aussie it doesnt have a Aussie name so withdraw your link you silly old senile prick.

Aunty
March 21st, 2006, 15:13
I see the compliments are flying :flower:

Mr Sydney I've figued you out. Can't say I disagree with your bottom line in a lot of ways, (not sure about your methods though) I think a lot of what you're on about you're probably right.

But struth Mate, wouldn't it be better to take the direct approach and tackle the bummers' head on?

lonelywombat
March 21st, 2006, 17:01
,the bar i go to is owned by a Aussie it doesnt have a Aussie name so withdraw your link you silly old senile prick.

Mr Sydney I've figued you out. Can't say I disagree with your bottom line in a lot of ways, (not sure about your methods though) I think a lot of what you're on about you're probably right.

But struth Mate, wouldn't it be better to take the direct approach and tackle the bummers' head on?

I can assure that being double mrsydney age does not make me senile.

I am probably more than a man than he is ever likely to be, and more a man than he is ever likely to get. I have no need to post here about my difficulties about getting an erection. I do not get my kicks from standing over weaker persons by being sadistic. I appreciate that they put up with his shit because they need the money. I am sad that some people applaud this sadistic behaviour. I dont.

dab69
March 23rd, 2006, 00:57
a print out of page one of this thread posted in all Aussie walking street bars/restrooms :)

"sometimes we chuck an empty beer can at them"

God help any farang that f**ks with a Thai friend of mine with me around...

dab69
March 27th, 2006, 05:53
interesting page for a bunch of hicks complete with email contact address

wondering if they still steal the aboriginal children and give them to white couples
as "social workers" intervention