PDA

View Full Version : Where are the BIG Dicks?

October 14th, 2008, 05:19
I love them and want to find them. Yes, I am a size queen. Can anyone tell me where the truly BIG ones are? - I have been to Santo Domingo many times and yes there are some good ones there. But I was wondering any other locations? - I hear that Thailand has some good guys there; but are they BIG?

I hear that Costa Rica is a nice place to find men and have a good time, but are they BIG?

Overall, I guess my question is:

1. Where the Big ones?
2. Are they hard to get?
3. Are they Cheap?
4. Exactly what City/Area/Beach, etc would you go to find them?

topjohn5
October 14th, 2008, 06:16
South America and Central America for sure......friendly, cheap, hung, and fun.
In that part of the world I have been to Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Brazil. For the biggest and cheapest try Brazil but, I prefer Colombia since size is not a predilection of mine and I like their attitude better.

October 14th, 2008, 07:09
... that the Big Swinging Dicks aren't on Wall Street any more - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equities_i ... ch_phrases (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equities_in_dallas#Catch_phrases)

Wesley
October 14th, 2008, 07:39
the Russinas hve anice ones if you can take the smell.

Wes

topjohn5
October 14th, 2008, 08:17

Wes

Yes, true...........although my ex was always very clean he did allude to cheezy friends a couple of times, lol.......

Davey612
October 14th, 2008, 23:01
Africa, I guess. Someone wants to go on an adventure and check if one of those guys in Ghana (via gayromeo) is actually telling the truth?

Other places? Morocco?

October 19th, 2008, 08:22
Cuba

October 20th, 2008, 06:50
If so, please tell all. I hear that they are BIG in Cuba. But Where?

October 20th, 2008, 08:13
If so, please tell all. I hear that they are BIG in Cuba. But Where?Between their legs?

October 20th, 2008, 08:38
If so, please tell all. I hear that they are BIG in Cuba. But Where?

You could start off in Havana.

October 20th, 2008, 20:55
If so, please tell all. I hear that they are BIG in Cuba. But Where?Between their legs?

And I thought that you could find useful information here. - Your responses to questions are so rediculous. You really should Move On....

October 21st, 2008, 03:00
If so, please tell all. I hear that they are BIG in Cuba. But Where?Between their legs?And I thought that you could find useful information here. - Your responses to questions are so rediculous. You really should Move On....And for those who don't know where to find Move On - http://www.moveon.org/

October 21st, 2008, 04:38
You are really a pice of crap - TOTALLY USELESS information that you provide.

October 21st, 2008, 08:37
You are really a pice of crapI like to think so

October 26th, 2008, 18:56
Looks like they are telling me that Cuba and Parts of Dominican Republic are where the bigs ones are at. Anyone have any other ideas?

October 26th, 2008, 22:19
A bar with a name like @Richards would surely have some Dicks. If they're mostly over the hill farang, as I've heard suggested, they're probably quite large too.

November 11th, 2008, 21:44

Wes

Just ask them to... oh... or wash their cocks by your hands...

Anyway, I think it's a myth. I noticed nothing special except the one of my ex... but he warned me about his DICK size.

I vote for South America, Africa, some Middle-East countries.

Wesley
November 13th, 2008, 09:09
Honestly , I was not jesting, the Russians are quite large, try Moskva in the Spring when the water is not cold and they can take a bath. Keiv as well will tell a few stories of its own in that area. You will love the Bolshoi and the ballet at the Kremlin as well.

Wes

November 13th, 2008, 10:11
Thanks for the info. Russia does sound interesting, but not sure if I am ready to head there yet. But thanks anyway.

Anyone else know where those Big Dicks are? And not just the country, but what city? What party of Town? - - What Street or Park or Beach?

Got any pictures to share?

November 13th, 2008, 21:20
Honestly , I was not jesting, the Russians are quite large, try Moskva in the Spring when the water is not cold and they can take a bath. Keiv as well will tell a few stories of its own in that area. You will love the Bolshoi and the ballet at the Kremlin as well.

Wes

I think that gay life in St. Petersburg is more interesting than in Moscow. The overall cultural level will be higher, boys cleaner (don't go with those who seem to be freaky or on heroine) and you will not get into a situation of paying money to someone for his dick size (but it doesn't free you of letting him to let you to buy him some drinks or entertain him by a good talk). And I'm sure, that one week in St. Petersburg worth it at least for the variety of sightseeing inside city and nearby. For sure you will not get snow in St. Petersburg during winter and I'm quite sure that there will not be so much snow in Moscow as one should really see during Russian winter. Anyway, outside of that cities you'll have a chance to wallow in a white snow instead of a streets' mud. But the best season is summer anyway. Not just because 'the water is not cold and they can take a bath' (that doesn't really sound like a joke), but the bums you'll enjoy to see not covered by winter clothes. Moscow is just 400 miles away from St.Petersburg and this distance is covered by an overnight train (and it's much better than flight). Moscow will not take more than 2-3 days for sighseeing. For example for me it's always enough to stay in Moscow for a day or two. Longer stay and I'm getting fed up with locals attitude to the aliens.

Kiev is in Ukraine - I always thought that Crimea is the leading region of a gay tourism to Ukraine. But be sure to bring some money - they like money there, same-same as in Thailand... And it's even a question - what's cheaper. But if one likes 'euro-boys' more than so easily available asian-boys then it's probably the chance, also consider some Eastern-European countries.

Needless to say that in Russia and Ukraine you must keep in mind that an owner of a bar or a sauna is not responsible of valuables theft or STD transmission. I even think that having free anonymous sex in Pattaya was something less dangerous than the same stuff in Russia. In Russia it's like a play where you're getting Ladyboy off the Beachroad or a Jomtien late at night (or even very early morning) and don't know will there be any tomorrow.

And don't forget to bring some energy with you, and be looking like you're not older than 40+, because from my experience boys everywhere like people that still have some life inside them, some positive attitude to life and even just a chat with them brings some sparks into their lifes. And who knows, that sparks can bring a fire )) And excellent evenings that will probably somehow embarass you (oh, bloody Russians!), but always will be recalled by boys with warmth.

November 14th, 2008, 05:53
interesting comment - but what the heck are you saying? -

the topic is ... and the questions is....

WHERE ARE THE BIG DICKS? - If they are in Russia, St. Petersburg or wherever? then WHERE? What City, Street, Park...

November 14th, 2008, 06:45
interesting comment - but what the heck are you saying? -the topic is ... and the questions is.... WHERE ARE THE BIG DICKS? - If they are in Russia, St. Petersburg or wherever? then WHERE? What City, Street, Park...Interesting that this guy has joined a Forum on Gay Thailand and his 9 posts have all been on where to find big cocks in other countries. Surely he's looking in the wrong place for this sort of information, which is more readily found on places like www.cruisingforsex.com (http://www.cruisingforsex.com)

November 14th, 2008, 08:26
WHY? - Why must you hijack this thread? - Your name calls you the Fruit Cake of all...... I would say that you are the loozah of all Loosers!

November 14th, 2008, 10:37
..... I would say that you are the loozah of all Loosers!I'll consider that one for next time, but surely you mean "loozah of all Losers"?

November 15th, 2008, 00:30
You still don't get it do you ..... You are a total Freakin Looser! - Please go away..... If you want, feel free to stick your head in an oven. If not possible, find a tall building and jump..... Be sure to OPEN your eyes and watch ......

Brad the Impala
November 15th, 2008, 00:40
interesting comment - but what the heck are you saying? -

the topic is ... and the questions is....

WHERE ARE THE BIG DICKS? - If they are in Russia, St. Petersburg or wherever? then WHERE? What City, Street, Park...

Yes, please provide House Number, Apartment Number, Telephone Number and dimensions? What are we all thinking of not to provide this to Dakra upon demand!

November 15th, 2008, 02:23
..... You are a total Freakin LooserI've consulted the dictionaries and can find no evidence for the use of the word "looser" as a noun. "Looser" is an adjective as in "loose, looser, loosest" - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/looser

However I suspect you mean "loser" which I note from dictionary.com means "Slang. a misfit, esp. someone who has never or seldom been successful at a job, personal relationship, etc.". Are you perhaps a loser in the spelling stakes?

November 15th, 2008, 02:44
WHERE ARE THE BIG DICKS? - If they are in Russia, St. Petersburg or wherever? then WHERE? What City, Street, Park...[/quote]

Yes, please provide House Number, Apartment Number, Telephone Number and dimensions? What are we all thinking of not to provide this to Dakra upon demand![/quote]

Yes, and not only the location, but the time of availability. What the heck are you people thinking of? - Details Damn It!

Also, by the way, Homintern is a loozah!

Wesley
November 16th, 2008, 15:21
Agreed, cuturally St. Pete has much more history and┬а genearlly a better vacation place, if┬а you are┬а looking for musseums and historical stuff on the┬а church and┬а such, then St┬а Pete is defiitly the place┬а to go, If┬а you are┬а looking┬а for pay as┬а you go┬аfor boys then there is a free website that has adverts on the whole gay scene and┬а hookups try http://english.gay.ru/ have a good time if you plan to visit any city in the former Soviet Union you will find almost anything you like before you go at the afore mentioned URL. You can also find cheap gay guides on this site. My advise if you are going to moscow you nto go alone. Bishkek you can do alone.

Wes

bjbjboy
November 17th, 2008, 10:32
How about specifics in Middle East/Africa?
I have a vacation planned to Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, UAE, and Egypt; also to West Africa--Ivory Coast, Ghana. Anyone with experiences? I have high expectations. :)
I found Turkish guys to be generally big--around 7-9 inches and often thicker than normal. Very satisfying! In addition, I have played with about 15 guys from Northeast Africa--Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia.... and never huge--more like 6-7 inches.

Wesley
November 17th, 2008, 12:05
There are lots of Turkish guys in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 3 gay bars not hard to find. "Myack", Located at the downtown square, Boyz" boyz boyz, 4 blocks from the Presidential palace "the other place" , harder to find but the largest and most active, all are Underground bars. Also lots of Russians and Kyrgyz guys that are similar in looks to Thai guys, with Mongolian Eurasian looks.So if you are looking for all three, Russins Turkish guys and Asian guys this is the place to play.

Wes

November 17th, 2008, 19:47
How about specifics in Middle East/Africa?
I have a vacation planned to Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, UAE, and Egypt; also to West Africa--Ivory Coast, Ghana. Anyone with experiences? I have high expectations. :)
I found Turkish guys to be generally big--around 7-9 inches and often thicker than normal. Very satisfying! In addition, I have played with about 15 guys from Northeast Africa--Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia.... and never huge--more like 6-7 inches.

Awesome information - This is why this thread was started.... Thanks

November 29th, 2008, 18:17
I live in the Middle East and have found Egyptians and Pakistanis to be the most impressive

bjbjboy
November 30th, 2008, 23:46
There are lots of Turkish guys in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 3 gay bars not hard to find. "Myack", Located at the downtown square, Boyz" boyz boyz, 4 blocks from the Presidential palace "the other place" , harder to find but the largest and most active, all are Underground bars. Also lots of Russians and Kyrgyz guys that are similar in looks to Thai guys, with Mongolian Eurasian looks.So if you are looking for all three, Russins Turkish guys and Asian guys this is the place to play.

Wes
That sounds amazing! Maybe a side trip to Bishkek is in order. :)
Are these guys found in the gay bars, in general, host/gay-for-pay guys? Married/Bi--Or guys who regard themselves as gay?
Can you bring a man back to most hotels in Bishkek?
Thanks for the info.

Wesley
December 1st, 2008, 08:43
They are mostly gay /bi guys that are in the bars, between the bars in a given night you will find about 300 that are out. Most love farang in as much as they see very few. It is Muslim but they were under the Soviets for so long they are mostly muslim in name only. The Hyatt is next dorr or lets say very close to the biggest one . The Dostuk is close as well and much cheaper about 30 a day but its Russian style, They could care less who you bring home with you as mostly nothing is expected to be going on unless you are with a girl. They generally accept close boy boy relatioanhips as being normal and not gay. Have fun! Tell everyone Wesley said Hi, I know most of them.

Wes

December 11th, 2008, 02:42
Africa, I guess. Someone wants to go on an adventure and check if one of those guys in Ghana (via gayromeo) is actually telling the truth?

Other places? Morocco?

-----------Morocco no. Average size but very horny.

December 11th, 2008, 02:46
Cuba

------------Very much so! Horny and Cheap!

bjbjboy
January 21st, 2009, 10:08
Just got back from a great weekend in Manchester, England. Was thinking I might meet a few Indian or Paki guys, but ended up meeting four Africans in a 2-day span:
1) Nigerian, 30yo, 9.5+" and VERY VERY thick. I couldn't get my hand around it! One of the biggest I've ever seen.
2) Married guy from Cameroon, about 9" avg. thickness. Into kissing and very passionate.
3) 3-some with one from Cameroon, (8", avg) and Gambia 8.5", very thick. They spit-roasted me. :)

Let's just say I'm sated for the time being.
None asked for cash, all were friendly, discreet, and hung around for conversation--very sociable.
You never know where you'll find the big dicks!
:cheers:

January 22nd, 2009, 07:19
This previous post was awesome. Please post more like this.... Where are they? What did they look like and how much were they? Got any pics....?

bjbjboy
January 22nd, 2009, 09:30
This previous post was awesome. Please post more like this.... Where are they? What did they look like and how much were they? Got any pics....?
How was your trip to the Dominican Republic, then? :rabbit:

Davey612
January 24th, 2009, 07:11

I doubt you'll get an answer from him. If you look at his posts, all of them are about him asking questions. He never gives any reviews. Makes me think he is researching for his own publication or website, and using us as cheap sources of information.

January 24th, 2009, 18:52

I doubt you'll get an answer from him. If you look at his posts, all of them are about him asking questions. He never gives any reviews. Makes me think he is researching for his own publication or website, and using us as cheap sources of information.

Say What!!!!!!! - - - - Not even the case.

I have been to the Dominican Republic now 12 times over the past 3 years. I just love it. I have met so many great people there and I have a wonderful time. Of couse I have stories that would curl your toes, but I started this thread to find out NEW LOCATIONS for ME to possibliy visit. No, I am no starting a site, book, or anything like that. I was simply looking for ADVICE and/or REVIEWS of other locations perhaps in the caribbean isalnds or South America to travel to and have some fun. Of course, I have not narrowed down my choices yet, so I am still looking.

Davey612
January 24th, 2009, 22:20
Say What!!!!!!! - - - - Not even the case.

I have been to the Dominican Republic now 12 times over the past 3 years. I just love it. I have met so many great people there and I have a wonderful time. Of couse I have stories that would curl your toes, but I started this thread to find out NEW LOCATIONS for ME to possibliy visit. No, I am no starting a site, book, or anything like that. I was simply looking for ADVICE and/or REVIEWS of other locations perhaps in the caribbean isalnds or South America to travel to and have some fun. Of course, I have not narrowed down my choices yet, so I am still looking.

Exactly. There are a couple of posts about the Dominican Republic. I haven't seen you post any messages about your experiences. Actually, I haven't seen you post anything but just questions. You can also easily write one of your own as a separate thread. So, in the spirit of giving, let me ask the same question.

Where in the Dominican Republic do you find the big dicks. Did you find big dicks in cine Lido? What places in Boca Chica can you find the big dicks? Any comadors that you are able to check the big dicks. Any pictures?

bjbjboy
January 29th, 2009, 05:23
OK, I gotta admit, I'd love to know that info about the Dominican Republic, too!
I wasn't able to go last autumn, I went to Istanbul instead (oddly enough, much cheaper to go to Istanbul from the Midwest of the US than to Santo Domingo! ?? Odd but true.
And the guys in Turkey do have nice dicks--I'd say thicker than most--but not especially huge. Big enough for me, though!

I'd like more details on Egypt too!

March 7th, 2009, 23:46
doh...

It's like everywhere - dick size has no matter, it's the matter of the usage strategy and technique. Beign raped up to the bellybutton can be fun, but it doesn't sound good when your colon is almost perforated. The precious G-spot located just at your prostate requires more than just some thikness there. For sure your darling must be well sized to at least reach it. In a chase for a size one's ability to deliver the pleasure with only few slight finger presses usually stays unnoticed.

C'mon, if you wanna get nice anal orgasm then you should not only look for a bigger dick or something 'big enough', I've seen some advices on the net about not cumming for a few days, no own dick touches before and while 'somebody doing thrusts from behind'. Well, otherwise you'll get nothing except the memories of the size, pain, and one thought: "I did it at last."

Anway, it's your call. But I'd like to warn that bigger dicks usually do bigger harm ) and if your intentions are not to impress your proctologist - prepare carefully ) like Thai boys - more vegs, fruits, water... and no cigs or alcohol.

easyride
September 8th, 2009, 19:20
You still don't get it do you ..... You are a total Freakin Looser! - Please go away..... If you want, feel free to stick your head in an oven. If not possible, find a tall building and jump..... Be sure to OPEN your eyes and watch .....
As a new member I'd hoped this forum might have more dignity.

I'm interested in big dicks too :bot:

yedo111
October 4th, 2009, 19:39
Try Egypt , if you're lucky it will be the ride of the century

Brad the Impala
October 7th, 2009, 15:20
I was reading an article recently that mentioned in passing that a serious study, some time ago, found that the largest cocks were to be found in Senegal!

I can however support Yedo's suggestion of Egypt, in that a modest sampling revealed larger than average sizes.

Beachlover
October 7th, 2009, 16:11
Where? In my gym change room this morning. OMG... never seen such a (beautifully shaped) monster on such a cute young guy.

bjbjboy
October 8th, 2009, 06:10
I'm going to Lebanon next week to do more research on this topic.
Will post my results after I get back!
This is important work. I will really need a large sample size of Lebanese men to be sure my results are correct.

Beachlover
October 8th, 2009, 18:44
Don't be afraid to take a hands on approach to this.

October 9th, 2009, 12:50
My explorations in Lebanon have led me to conclude that there is nothing special about the size of their members there.

bjbjboy
October 10th, 2009, 21:49
My explorations in Lebanon have led me to conclude that there is nothing special about the size of their members there.
Hopefully, I will prove you wrong; however, if you're right, I am still happy to do this kind of work so others have more knowledge about the world!

Brad the Impala
October 10th, 2009, 21:53
Where? In my gym change room this morning. OMG... never seen such a (beautifully shaped) monster on such a cute young guy.

And which gym are you going to.........................?!

Beachlover
October 11th, 2009, 18:48
One in the city... no where near Thailand though.

Hmmmm... noticed there are lots of gay guys here.

bjbjboy
October 22nd, 2009, 09:41
Unfortunately, you are generally right: I'd say about the average size is around 6-7 inches. Certainly proud and passionate, but not "big".
Interestingly, I found Lebanese guys got the short end of the stick(as it were!) in their neighborhood--they tend to be smaller than their neighbors on all sides: Turks, Egyptians, and Iraqis! :) At least with the experiences I've had...... :glasses7:

October 22nd, 2009, 09:58
...and don't forget the Israelis. Yum!

bjbjboy
February 22nd, 2010, 04:16
A few more observations:
I was in the Dominican Republic last August for about a week. I did exhaustive research on this topic, and I am happy to report that the DR is competitive with the best of 'em!
I would say the mix of Latin and Black in the DR makes for an "average" look of caramel-colored skin, with obviously variations of lighter and darker skin. Combine that with huge dicks--I'd say about 7-9" is very average, with a few bigger than that!
Came across this chart on a Lebanese blog; I have no idea how authentic it is, but nothing too surprising.... those poor Koreans!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_d4rvATqixms/S ... SizeWW.JPG (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_d4rvATqixms/Swc9-uchpUI/AAAAAAAAAAw/WIrD-GDQr9A/s1600/APSizeWW.JPG)

danny99
March 20th, 2010, 15:12
I love them and want to find them. Yes, I am a size queen. Can anyone tell me where the truly BIG ones are? - I have been to Santo Domingo many times and yes there are some good ones there. But I was wondering any other locations? - I hear that Thailand has some good guys there; but are they BIG?

I hear that Costa Rica is a nice place to find men and have a good time, but are they BIG?

Overall, I guess my question is:

1. Where the Big ones?
2. Are they hard to get?
3. Are they Cheap?
4. Exactly what City/Area/Beach, etc would you go to find them?

Young men from Karang Asem, Bali [north-east] are quite famous for their appendage! In fact here in Bali the expression 'very karang asem' describes anyone well built.

The beach area of Lipah, just south of Amed, is renowned for its friendly beach boys, th evast majority of whom are very well hung indeed, Easy to inspect the merchandise as they all drop their shorts whenever they want to jump into the surf, wearing just underpants which when wet show everything! Almost any young male in this general area will accept an offer of joining you for a Bintang [beer]. Any offer to give you a massage [?] is just a polite way of getting inside and getting the gear off, but it is they who want the massage, etc!

Discretion and you can get almost any of them! Just smile and they will smile back and want to talk with you!

Beachlover
March 20th, 2010, 19:17
Thanks Danny99... tell us more about this land of well hung boys who aren't shy to drop their shorts please :-)

April 9th, 2010, 20:56
South America and Central America for sure......friendly, cheap, hung, and fun.
In that part of the world I have been to Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Brazil. For the biggest and cheapest try Brazil but, I prefer Colombia since size is not a predilection of mine and I like their attitude better.
I have heard a lot of about South America too... I am going to check it up)))

danny99
April 22nd, 2010, 16:20
The boys from Karang Asem take some beating. That is the North-eastern corner of Bali. Stay at Lipah Beach a few km south of Amed [the whole coast line is referred to as Amed even thoigh it is not]. Preferred hotel is called Vienna Beach but at any along this strip and you will be constantly confronted with boys [late teens, early 20's], beach boys [renting their equipment supposedly snorkels but also anything else you fancy] who are quite willing to visit your room for a beer], they never discuss sex, it just happens, if one offers to give you a massage that is just an excuse for them to come inside your room, lock the door and lay on your bed waiting for you to 'massage' them!!!]. Not prostitues but a lttle present [Rp50-100,000...$6-12] is very appreciated as all come from very poor mountain villages. You can take a group of them for lunch/dinner at the local warungs [chicken dishes freshly caught fish] maybe $20 for 6 persons, great tasting Indonesian Chinese food....they are much fun, and very nice, the most genuine race in Asia.

Beware when checking the SIZE by photos, never forget Xavier Hollander's famous observation [from The Happy Hooker] about black men...what is often the envy of other men in the locker room is too often a disappointment to women in the boudoir...

After all the penis increase in size upon erection can vary from 1.1 to 8.6 times from its detumescent state.

danny99
April 23rd, 2010, 15:56
The boys from Karang Asem take some beating. That is the North-eastern corner of Bali. Stay at Lipah Beach a few km south of Amed [the whole coast line is referred to as Amed even though it is not]. Preferred hotel is called Vienna Beach but at any along this strip and you will be constantly confronted with boys [late teens, early 20's], beach boys [renting their equipment supposedly snorkels but also anything else you fancy] who are quite willing to visit your room for a beer], they never discuss sex, it just happens, if one offers to give you a massage that is just an excuse for them to come inside your room, lock the door and lay on your bed waiting for you to 'massage' them!!!]. Not prostitues but a lttle present [Rp50-100,000...$6-12] is very appreciated as all come from very poor mountain villages. You can take a group of them for lunch/dinner at the local warungs [chicken dishes freshly caught fish] maybe $20 for 6 persons, great tasting Indonesian Chinese food....they are much fun, and very nice, the most genuine race in Asia.

Beware when checking the SIZE by photos, never forget Xavier Hollander's famous observation [from The Happy Hooker] about black men...what is often the envy of other men in the locker room is too often a disappointment to women in the boudoir...

After all the penis increase in size upon erection can vary from 1.1 to 8.6 times from its detumescent state.

Actually I have noticed quite a similarity between Thai boys from Isan and the Balinese from Karang Asem, both in the size of their appendages and their unihibited willingness to 'play games'.

My first question to any late night taxi driver I get from Soi Convent corner to The Pinnacle Lumpinee is always...are you from Isan? The inevitable yes usually means that they will not mind if you play with it to relieve the boredom of the traffic! Some even want to come in for a 'drink'.

Beachlover
April 24th, 2010, 09:14
Huh?.... You give your taxi drivers a hand job?

danny99
April 25th, 2010, 12:27
GIve the taxi drivers a hand job?

Well not fully, not enough time unless the traffic on Sathorn is stationary, just flop it out for a minor massage, maybe finishing off in hotel room if hot enough by arrival at hotel.

Beachlover
April 25th, 2010, 13:46
You don't actually think we're going to believe you ask, "are you from Isaan?".... and if they say yes... you reach over and give him a grope and a massage do you?... I mean, seriously. That is nuts. Surely every Isaan male is not open to having their dick played with by anyone?

anakot
April 25th, 2010, 17:48
You don't actually think we're going to believe you ask, "are you from Isaan?".... and if they say yes... you reach over and give him a grope and a massage do you?... I mean, seriously. That is nuts. Surely every Isaan male is not open to having their dick played with by anyone?

Ahhh but Beachlover danny99 is not anyone...

May 7th, 2010, 10:21
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2279/2037829948_b1ed9dc957.jpg
PENIS FISH. "I swear, that's what they're called. They are moving and wiggling around
in their tank. Truly one of the most horrible and disturbing things I have ever seen!"

Surely every Isaan male is NOT open to having their dick played with by anyone?
Many Thais who are NOT from Isaan describe their fellow citizens from that area with similar words.
Of course they leave out the NOT.

Beachlover
May 7th, 2010, 11:37
OMG...

[youtube:1djhk949]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK6IdWTodV4[/youtube:1djhk949]

May 18th, 2010, 02:59
Well it really depends what we consider "BIG"...

The perfect package mixing girth and length is without any doubts BRAZIL.

Black Africans (south of Sahara) usually have the most impressive length, average or less than average thickness (of course there are always exceptions! i've seen black guys 5" long)

Arabs: usually have great girth but not much length (best being Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians and those handsome Lebanese) Unimpressed by Turks & 90% Egyptians.

Latins: meaning Italian (especially in the south of Italy), Spanish, Portuguese, Greek have beautiful ones a good compromise of length

Hispanics: Central and South america are great too. Firt place (counting out Brazilians) goes to Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Argentina (Mexicans not much!)

Other Europeans: never been disappointed by Welsh & Scots. Completely unimpressed by French and Dutch.

North America: Prefer Canucks over Americans

Not much experience in Asia: had a couple big ones from Burma and a couple tiny ones from India.

Wesley
July 15th, 2010, 09:22
The biggest and smallest I have ever seen is in the Philippines, most being average but those more of Spanish descent seem to hang well. However, Black guys, at least in the USA, differ as much as whites. Canadians, you will have to as Smiles about , although, he has been so in love with Thailand for so long he may not remember. Some of the smaller ones have been in Thailand as well. I personally prefer for them to be a large with no X which is nice. He obviously cares more about ones heart than appearance and dick. A compliment I think!

danny99
August 12th, 2010, 11:42
The biggest and smallest I have ever seen is in the Philippines, most being average but those more of Spanish descent seem to hang well.

I have lived in Manilla and I must say that compared to their body size the Filipinos are well hung but then I believe that they are a mix of Malay and Polynesian [hence the wonderful singing voices] and Malay is big! Just check out Sumatra and the Malays in KL!

danny99
August 12th, 2010, 11:55

There is always a preamble..a bit of joshing of 'how many girlfriends you have', 'how many times a sexy girl get in taxi and grab this?' , etc., etc. assisted by already having had a couple of whisky's during the evening, of course.

Sometimes you think he will be a natural and it is 'no way'. other times you think this one not possible, leave it too late and then discover a quickly swelling member under your squeezing hand just as they drive you into the hotel entrance [and on those occasions ALWAYS there is a hotel boy there to immediately open your door!!!] ...such is life....in fact I must say that from Silom late evening about 90% of young taxi drivers [I do do a visual before getting in cab] are from Isaan and maybe half do not mind being groped, perhaps they have all discovered that the baht tip may swell as well as theirs!.

Beachlover
August 12th, 2010, 20:30
The biggest and smallest I have ever seen is in the Philippines, most being average but those more of Spanish descent seem to hang well.

I have lived in Manilla and I must say that compared to their body size the Filipinos are well hung but then I believe that they are a mix of Malay and Polynesian [hence the wonderful singing voices] and Malay is big! Just check out Sumatra and the Malays in KL!

The problem with Ethnic-Malays in KL is if you are a lighter-skinned Asian they assume you are Chinese-Malay and immediately hate you... It's near impossible to approach one of them in a gay venue.

Beachlover
August 12th, 2010, 20:35

There is always a preamble..a bit of joshing of 'how many girlfriends you have', 'how many times a sexy girl get in taxi and grab this?' , etc., etc. assisted by already having had a couple of whisky's during the evening, of course.

Sometimes you think he will be a natural and it is 'no way'. other times you think this one not possible, leave it too late and then discover a quickly swelling member under your squeezing hand just as they drive you into the hotel entrance [and on those occasions ALWAYS there is a hotel boy there to immediately open your door!!!] ...such is life....in fact I must say that from Silom late evening about 90% of young taxi drivers [I do do a visual before getting in cab] are from Isaan and maybe half do not mind being groped, perhaps they have all discovered that the baht tip may swell as well as theirs!.

Fair enough... I don't think I've ever had a taxi driver I thought was cute though. Or maybe I don't take notice.

I did have one crazy driver who was giggling with glee all the way down to Hua Hin... at 140kms/hr.... it was only towards the end that I actually realised he was very very gay and giggling because he had a young passenger beside him. He couldn't speak English but he managed the word "han-sum".

bjbjboy
August 24th, 2010, 10:05
Just back from Nepal and Bahamas (first time for both) and Singapore (50th time!).
Nepal: Nice mix of Indian and Thai, so decent sized from my experience... like 6-7+".
Bahamas: Met 2 guys, both around 8-9"+, wow--I really think the Caribbean (and Brazil) with the African-Latin mixes are the biggest/best.
Had quite a few very small Indians while in Singapore, plus some reasonably sized Chinese guys there. In my memory, Indians are often quite big, but maybe my sample size needed to be larger..... :happy7:

October 7th, 2010, 20:37
Between their legs?

Haha

Size dose matter

bjbjboy
October 15th, 2010, 09:35
On my way to Madrid for a few days.
Xmas in Sri Lanka.....
Will report back soon!

bjbjboy
October 31st, 2010, 06:36
My trip to Madrid was fruitful, went to a sauna and found some nice dicks--but nothing like my Dominican Republic. :)
Very nice though, nothing to complain about!

bjbjboy
December 4th, 2010, 09:32
Met a guy from the Congo. About 200cm tall, slim swimmers build/lean and muscled.
Huge hands and feet, a top guy.
And.... 6 inches at the most!? So you never know, do you????
Going to Philippines and Sri Lanka for Xmas/New Year. Not expecting to find the biggest dick ever.... but then again, if a Congolese can be 5.5 inches, then there's no way to know what to expect! :)

Beachlover
December 5th, 2010, 17:14
Biggest dick I've been with so far was on a Chiang Mai boy here in Sydney. It was beautiful. I usually prefer topping but he was a total top and wasn't having it. I was holding it and said, "how did you get so big?!"... He smiled and said, "can you take it"?... I said, "ummmm no!". LOL Had a great time with him otherwise.

dab69
February 12th, 2011, 08:59
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a229/dab69/image2520859.jpg

maybe save and open in paint to view

Beachlover
February 12th, 2011, 11:39
It's still blurry to read properly, even if you open it in a new tab to blow it up.

I suspect the US and UK are helped up in the list because they have a large population of people of African descent.

February 12th, 2011, 14:11
Well if we are going to start stereotyping along racial lines then I guess China would rank low due to their little pencil dicks.

witchhunt
February 16th, 2011, 14:44
I have always been pleased with Malay and Indonesian cocks. I agree that Chinese boys are smaller but know how to enjoy themselves more.

Beachlover
February 16th, 2011, 16:08
I agree that Chinese boys are smaller but know how to enjoy themselves more.
Enjoy themselves more... in what way? Curious.

witchhunt
February 16th, 2011, 16:21
Same as caucasion guys with big cocks, Malays tend to think size all it takes to make a conquest is to show a massive member.

My experience with chinese guys with small cocks, they tend to concentrate on giving and receiving sexual satisfaction.

Big cock Malays " hey have you seen anything as big as this" but are wet fish in bed.

Beachlover
February 16th, 2011, 19:05
Haha... Fair enough. Thanks for the insight. Can't say I've noticed the same patterns myself but I don't doubt your observations.

I haven't been with too many Ethnic-Malays (who are quite handsome, I think) but have been with quite a few Chinese-Malaysians who are really cute.

bjbjboy
April 15th, 2011, 05:32
As I continue to do my painstaking research on this topic, I can add a trip to Puerto Vallarta and a few cinemas there... I get a good sample size of Mexican dicks. I'd say about 5-7" was the most you're going to find in Mexico, smaller in my memory than Costa Rica, and (much) smaller than Panama.... who is helped by their African mix. :) Sri Lanka was both a small sample size (3) and small in size (about 5-6").
I really need to get back to the Dominican Republic and confirm my findings from 18 months ago....