PDA

View Full Version : Have you booked your table for Sunday?

jinks
October 13th, 2008, 22:29
http://www.jinks.clara.net/10ads/1019amor.jpg

Don't forget that there are a few "anti-social" tables on the terrace for us smokers.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 13th, 2008, 23:25
Christ-what an old fashioned menu !

don't get me wrong-it sound superb. 1600 baht !..can you believe this ?..any restaurant in any other country you would pay ten times this without the charity getting some of the proceeds.

Glorious Pattaya. My prediction-with the current financial calamity hitting the West something strange is going to happen to Pattaya-it's going to boom.

In one year if I'm proved wrong I will donate my entire years pension and the extra I get for cleaning the toilets at Jomtien Beach to PGF.

Match that Homintern.

October 14th, 2008, 01:58
Christ-what an old fashioned menu !
It is so very 80s isn't it dear? but the term is "retro" not "old fashioned"

October 14th, 2008, 02:13
would not go and line the pockets of any restaurants in the aid of charity

Wesley
October 14th, 2008, 07:07
Lets see.... who can I take with me... ? Surely there is some hungry Urchin out there!

Wes

October 14th, 2008, 09:38
would not go and line the pockets of any restaurants in the aid of charityquote="timetospeak"]sorry guys, I am not going to contribute to a forum which promotes trollism[/quote]

The troll is back

Patexpat
October 14th, 2008, 10:04
would not go and line the pockets of any restaurants in the aid of charity

I will happily go (am going) knowing that a worthwhile charity will benefit from the stated B500 per head plus 10% contribution from any drinks/wine, and have a fun night out with my friends - I assume 'timetospeak' will be donating directly to PGF ??

Not sure if there are any tables left, but give Richard a call and support a very worthy cause.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 14th, 2008, 13:40
[quote="Lunchtime O'Booze":2xzxuvcs]Christ-what an old fashioned menu !
It is so very 80s isn't it dear? but the term is "retro" not "old fashioned"[/quote:2xzxuvcs]

ohh God..look who is back and as usual correcting me on everything. Darling the only thing retro is you.!

October 14th, 2008, 22:44
[quote="Thanpuying Sanitree":2jgic81b][quote="Lunchtime O'Booze":2jgic81b]Christ-what an old fashioned menu !
It is so very 80s isn't it dear? but the term is "retro" not "old fashioned"[/quote:2jgic81b]

ohh God..look who is back and as usual correcting me on everything.![/quote:2jgic81b]
Darling, I wouldn't dream of correcting you on everything, that would take far too long!
Anyway I had a 1st hand experience of retro v old fashioned last week when I saw my nieces new bedroom wallpaper!
She could tell by the expression on my face that I thought it was a bit off and she said "oh aunt Sanny, it's retro, because I've never seen it before, you were around then so to you it's old fashioned"
Actually when someone mentions Old Fashioned don't you usually think it's a cocktail?
So here for your entertainment is a novel twist on it
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBoXXyEhLs

October 15th, 2008, 01:11
ohh God..look who is back and as usual correcting me on everything. Darling the only thing retro is you.!

If that is not an imposter, she'll be able to post which county of England and how she was earning her crust when she messaged me from after leaving Bangkok.

October 15th, 2008, 01:32
Eeeeh hey up, Yorkshire dearie! but that's as far as I'm going with personal details on this board ;)

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 15th, 2008, 07:28

If that is not an imposter, she'll be able to post which county of England and how she was earning her crust when she messaged me from after leaving Bangkok.

555 you haven't been paying attention !. Dame Sanitree na Parkin never massaged anything in Bangkok ( apart from her ego) and that was the whole point to her. It's a well known tale of how she and the infamous Pearl of The Orient fled the Hamburg docks where they "entertained" sailors of all nationalities but ran foul of the authorities.

Both re-surfaced in Thailand, with the Dame adopting the role of "society hostess" where she threw numerous cocktail soirees ( hence her reference to the Old Fashioned cocktail that merely confirms an even earlier life as a barmaid). I along with the dreary The Colonel were often guests with Homintern joining in when The Colonel mysteriously disappeared just as Homintern happened upon the scene and obviously inspired by The Colonel, adopted a clone like appearance as a "bald fat old cunt".

We now know the Dame's largesse was funded by a variety of credit cards and that is why she initially fled. In fact I believe the current sub prime morgage crisis could well be traced back to her.

But as it is with such things, one only has to wait a certain time for the scandal to die down and they can return-as it would seem she has.

get used to it-she's obviously back to haunt us all. Keep your eye out for her at the Pattaya Gay Festival Charity Dinner ( great value at 16000 baht and Amor is a fine restaurant)-she will be the one in pink sitting alone and gabbing away to a table of imaginary friends.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 15th, 2008, 08:16
Im sorry gra45..yes that's 1600 baht for the dinner ( although it would still be great value at 16000).

I do get a bit riled up by that old bat.

October 15th, 2008, 09:54
Im sorry gra45..yes that's 1600 baht for the dinner ( although it would still be great value at 16000).You're paying real money for a meal? Get a grip, Doris

October 15th, 2008, 09:56
OMG i just found out that fat bald headed cunt HOMI ia an Aussie ...i will stand fucking on the Manly ferry if LUNCHTIME O"BOOZE is too

What time does the ferry leave gra45, I have got some bad news for you. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/86440095_LMfeYrmk_rofl2.gif

Cheers,

George.

P.S. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/shrug-2.gif

October 15th, 2008, 10:01
OMG i just found out that fat bald headed cunt HOMI ia an Aussie ...i will stand fucking on the Manly ferry if LUNCHTIME O"BOOZE is tooWhat time does the ferry leave gra45, I have got some bad news for you. Some of you clearly have vivid imaginations. My nearest relationship to Australia (as I've said on a number of occasions) is the New Zealand passport I carry, conferred on me by a grateful Australian government

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 15th, 2008, 10:59
Homintern really is the worst of the worst..a New Zulunder with an Australian passport. It doesn't get any worse than that. It means the sheep on 2 continents have to be very very worried.

I have yet to find a country that will acccept me.

Smiles
October 15th, 2008, 17:07
" ... Have you booked your table for Sunday? ... "
I'd rather have my eyes plucked out.

Cheers ...

October 15th, 2008, 17:32

Cheers ...

That makes two of us.

Cheers,

George.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 15th, 2008, 21:38

Cheers ...

that could be arranged. Personally, I think dinner would be preferable. Has the chef at Amor upset you ?.

"gra45 wrote:
OMG i just found out that fat bald headed cunt HOMI ia an Aussie ...i will stand fucking on the Manly ferry if LUNCHTIME O"BOOZE is too"

I once travelled to Sydney with a very good friend from New York and we did visit Manly ( but not be ferry-chauffered limo of course)
We were told a highly amusing joke by our driver as my NY pal thought the name "Manly" was hugely funny and insisted on buying a t-shirt saying MANLY which he could wear to various Ny gay bars.

and that joke.."Why are the lifesavers at Bondi so girly ?..because they're far from Manly !"

well I thought it was funny at the time.

TrongpaiExpat
October 15th, 2008, 22:37
I might be able to get the Beef Wellington down scraping off what's ever on top but the thought of Blue Cheese soup does not sit well.

I guess the Sorbet is to cleanse your pallet between the soup and main meal. After blue cheese soup it's going to take a good brushing, some floss and Listerine straight out of the bottle to kill that taste.

giggsy
October 16th, 2008, 03:09
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CN7xGWxO8Jg

nothing happens when i highlight the url and press u tube so you will have to check yourself

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CN7xGWxO8Jg

October 16th, 2008, 05:38
I'm satisfied. It's 'er.

Doomed Mr. Mainwairing! We're all doomed!

Nice to see you. To see you, nice.