PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Observations-- Thai Massage

bing
October 13th, 2008, 10:39
I often wonder why don't I have a massage every day at home.. Probably cause they cost a fortune .. I had nice Thai Massage at Royal Jasmine,, You stand at Suriwong entrace to Soi Twilight and lookk across the soi to the left and see a green overhanging and under it is Royal Jasmine. You wear their cotton PJs
and is real massage not sexy. It is 250 baht for an hour. You can go in sweaty and get a nice massage.

Bonnys --- I went in and the boy picked me as opposed to me picking the boy, but that was OK as he really wanted to be good. He took me to a room and said, " Put on towel and we shower." He also put on towel and he did a good job of washing me and him. I had to really tell him I wanted a massage and not sex. He seemed to really want to massage the nether region. Heck, I like a naked massage guy and he did try hard to give a good massage, with the extra attention to my tailbone area. I have heard some to the posters grouch a bit about Bonnys, It will be about 1000 baht including tip, but I'd be happy just to cool off and have a nice shower with a naked guy for 1000 baht, but that is me.. The massage was cherry on the ice cream sunday.

I also tried a Japanese place suggested by someone at the Rose Hotel. It is called Surisak , or something close to that ,, You go up to Suriwong from the Rose and look right to the first soi across the street. It is down about a stones toss. The little Japanese vixen almost killed me.. I thought she was 4 feet 10 inches, and would not be able to massage well. Wow, I thnk she works out will gorillas,, stong as I could take. I think I would go back to Bonnys again. I think a nice gay guy will be my cup of tea.

October 13th, 2008, 10:42
I often why don't I have a massage every day at home.. Probably cause they cost a fortune Really? I have a friend who goes to the massage schools in the US and he says he can get an hour for $30. I realise that's more than 250 baht, but there's no tip either. What does it work out at - 1000 baht?

TrongpaiExpat
October 13th, 2008, 13:37
I have heard some to the posters grouch a bit about Bonnys, It will be about 1000 baht including tip, but I'd be happy just to cool off and have a nice shower with a naked guy for 1000 baht, but that is me.. The massage was cherry on the ice cream sunday.

Another nice report Bing. Bonnys does not get nearly the business that the the five others around upper Sukumvit get. Most locals patronize the Suk venues. I have never been in Bonny's but the boys do seem nice, I speak to several often and from time to time send over a few plates of chicken wings from Dicks.

Have you checked out the newer one, Bangkok Massage, just down from Bonny?

I hear some good reports on Senso on Saladang if going out to suk is too far or inconvenient for you.

October 13th, 2008, 14:26
I hear some good reports on Senso on Saladang if going out to suk is too far or inconvenient for you.Frankly many of the standard massage venues have gay boys and happy endings - see http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/showth ... p?t=331556 (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/showthread.php?t=331556) - I've always been offered a happy ending at Apsara (near Silom Soi 2/1) although as often as not knocked it back

Beachlover
October 15th, 2008, 06:01
I can recommend a place called Paradis Spa. It's in the same alley as DJ Staton (doorway is about 5-10 metres in from Silom Rd).

Massages there are always top class. Very skilful and well trained.

There are male and female therapists. The male ones seem to be gay... and might I say, very good looking, much better looking than the kind of boys you might see at Soi Twighlight.

The place's policy is for no hanky panky... but my experience 3 out of 3 times says otherwise!!! I think if you are cute or if they see you are horny... they are keen to do something at the end.

The first time was with a younger therapist (19 or 20 I think) did an amazing massage (I've rarely had better). He was very cute, but I was just expecting a quality massage.

When he was doing my front (I was lying face up) my hand was sitting on the side of the table (just hanging off) and sometimes his thigh or crotch would naturally touch it as he was massaging me. After a while I noticed something hard was protruding from his loose Thai-style pants and brushing my hand sometimes!

He was totally hard and it never went down. Towards the end he climbed on the table sitting on my midsection, gave me this cute, chesire-cat grin and started playing with my nipples seductively... it was all I could do not to gasp. I slowely slid my hand up the leg of his pants and underneath all that material I found his cock (it was a very enjoyable search!). His member was as hard as any Thai boy's cock can get!... The skin around it was so soft but it was so stiff.... really a nice one to hold.

I gave his stiff member a few gentle strokes, then slid his foreskin back and let my thumb slide over the moist sensitive head a few times... this really drove him nuts, he was gasping and trying to thrust his hip out in pleasure. I think he really really needed release! The ending was great.

The last time I went it was an older (by older I mean 25) but very very good looking therapist. And easy to tell he was gay. He was massaging my front so caringly and then lightly put a few fingers on that special organ and said, "soooo cute. You so han-sam body". And the rest is pretty obvious!

To me, this is much more exciting than going to a place which is just there for sex!... the bit afterwards is just incidental.