PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Observaions- Soi Twilinght

bing
October 13th, 2008, 10:20
Anyone can observe a joint on a given day and find it much different some time later, but the following observatins fill my mind at the moment:

l. Dicks is still a nice place to start and have a chat with the staff. One waiter suggested an old guy lke me might enjoy The New Boys Bangkok, and I did, since found a very nice young man with a predeliction to cuddeling. I will use the term banana for all the f--king and C--k as it is so much more Victorian.
You can observe many bananas at almost all the joints. At New Boys Bangkok don't sit in the first row by the stage as you will be drown with beer and pop when the guys get into the hiding the banana. They do a great black light show with 6 guys all showing bananas and they wander around in case you like to hold a nice banana in your hand for a moment. One boy put his finger on the painted flower on his body and pressed his finger onto my forehead. So I had a bit of paint on me.. After the show he came back and wiped it off, naturally I just had to have him join us. I can hardly handle one boy let alone two, but iit is a nice problem. I also liked their version of walking the dog on a leash, once in clothing of sorts and another time with banana hanging out. Oh Yes, did I mention I like sleeze.

2. Classic is at the end of the soi and has the pool, but only one boy goes in the water. Many nice bananas in this show. They do a very nice candle dance where the guys really dance in unison. very nice. One of the boys being stuffed by anothers banana stopped by to say him but it was hard to have a tate to tate with him being stuffed with a very nice banana. There were not too many customers so he spent some time with me. Perhaps it was the baht that made them decide to hang around me, or perhaps my winning smile. ( Probably the Baht.)

3. Future Boys-- The best banana show and they do things like the a propeller with a banana in their chosen friend. I still get penis envy when I see guys swing from a rope still hiding a banana 3 feet off the ground and going at it. I did find the Mamasan a bit much and had to tell him to go away.

4. Siam Angel- It is the only place that had cayote dancers. They were very watchable, the other 15 guys on stage did the suffle from one foot to another. I did see the winner of the all time things you can stuff in your bikini.. He had his phone , wallet and a rate tail comb. There was harly room for him in there too. I had a guy sitting with me but the music was so loud you absolutely could not yell loud enough into anothers ear to be heard. I like cayote dancers and took care of them on the way out.

5. Deam Boys--- Probably a ncie place but the boy outside actually pulled on my arm to go in, I had to tell him to let go or I would use Akido on him. (opps may be a bad spelling,, you know the stuff Steven Segal uses in his Kick Ass movies.) I am easy going but don't like to be treated poorly, so I did not go into Dream Boys.. It may be very nice and I just met the one agressive shill outside, but I really think the others with him were just as assertive.

6. Wish I had been able to see more , I liked the experience of Soi Twilight a lot.

October 13th, 2008, 10:48
.... Dream Boy is under the same ownership as Boys Bangkok but you are right, the touts outside Dream Boy seem more aggressive

markie1
October 13th, 2008, 12:28
.... Dream Boy is under the same ownership as Boys Bangkok but you are right, the touts outside Dream Boy seem more aggressive
And occationally you have the owner who never really smiles ,sat on a stool right outside the door ,encourageing these touts to pull you in ,i also fond it off putting and should i ever get pulled i make my self more determined not go go in to that particular bar .

TrongpaiExpat
October 13th, 2008, 12:46
Very nice report Bing, sort of balances out another recent negative report that got out of hand as well as being inaccurate and every attempt I made to correct it only made it worse.

I learned from the late Wowpow how to deal with the door touts. I noticed once he could walk so Twilight unmolested, I asked him his trick. He made friends with them. I followed his example, say hello, ask their name, tell them your name and next time great them with a smile and there's no pulling, no touting and you get to walk the soi untouched--well some do want to shake hands and I get a hug now and then but no one has pulled me in a bar now in years.

nanette
October 13th, 2008, 14:23
Thursday 2 Oct 2008
Touts were busy and very persuasive.
Checked out Siam Angels and X-boys. Not many boys on display unlike the hoardes you would have seen many moons ago.
X-boys had lively coyote dancers all these while.

Across the street at Jupiter, it was almost full house during the 10.30pm show. I had the impression that fewer boys were on this time around.

Drinks about baht 220 for all three, with peanuts thrown in at Siam Angel. I hope more boys will return to liven up the atmosphere.

October 13th, 2008, 14:28
And occationally you have the owner who never really smiles ,sat on a stool right outside the door ,encourageing these touts to pull you in German of course :idea:
I learned from the late Wowpow how to deal with the door touts.As I reported in that thread, walking resolutely while humming "There'll always be an England" works wonders for me