View Full Version : Out and about in Bangkok

March 19th, 2006, 07:35
Twirling my moustache in Dream Boy on Friday night, I was struck by how much the scene depends on regulars during this low season. Earlier I had been to a couple of bars in Soi 6, one totally bereft of custom, the other with three regulars, two of whom I know left empty-handed. And the proliferation of tattoos seems to grow by the day, thus shortening the list of boys (and perhaps they are grateful :geek: ) who qualify for an off by me. I always inform the boy who has been unfortunate enough to :albino: have been selected by me that tattoos are ugly (a key word for the Thais - tell them you think something is ugly and they know immediately what you mean)

Smiles
March 19th, 2006, 08:41
" ... tattoos are ugly (a key word for the Thais - tell them you think something is ugly and they know immediately what you mean) ..."
Very true. My guy will rarely wear shorts accept at a beach area or lying around in the evening together watching TV. Meanwhile, I think he looks great in shorts and never get tired of watching his very sexy legs (IMHO) as he sashays down the street.

I asked him once why not wear shorts more often (given the heat and all) and he replied quite simply that he thought " ... have very ugly leg ... ".
Looking at them (as we talked) I told him I thought that was pure twaddle, and asked from where he got that idea.
All the boys in school told him so, he said.

He has no tattoos.

Cheers ...

March 19th, 2006, 17:18
All the boys in school told me I had beautiful legs!...But they just wanted to get them on their shoulders.
Alas, word got around; I was very adept in Greek wrestling: pinning their shoulders to the mat--Took the joy right out of of school...for at least two days.
Num I know--Called, Mah, for good reason--wore shorts without briefs--There was a (anatomical) problem; his right knee kept painfully bumping, when he walked, that which was hanging down to it: One-man kick-boxing.

Ugly: Thai = Kee Ray (Kee Lay).