PDA

View Full Version : Condo and Townhouse for rent, Jomtien Beach

October 9th, 2008, 18:20
Hi. The condo has now been rented.
The townhouse is still available either for rent or sale. Rental price is 18,000 baht per month. Minimum 6 month lease. Sale price 4.6 million baht, including company. Many thanks to all of the people who made enquiries.

Unfurnished townhouse. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, euro kitchen, air conditioned. Private phone line.
Pratumnak Hill.
18,000 per month. Minimum 6 month lease.
Price negotiable on longer lease.
Phone Danny on 0867442110

October 9th, 2008, 22:24
Sounds a bit high for a low low tourist season. But then I am not a condo person.

quiet1
October 10th, 2008, 09:55
aussieboy: I appreciate that you were trying to be brief, but perhaps a bit more detail would entice folks? Like, size of unit (sq meters) and maybe a (one!) flattering not-too-large .jpg of each place?

Posts full of large .jpgs that require multiple scroll downs turn me off of an ad, but a small pic of each place can be very effective.

luvthai: Your comment may or may not be true. A large unit at Jomtien Plaza (right at Dongtan Beach) with upscale design and furnishing could go for well more than B45,000/month. Remember, it's a 2-bed/2-bath unit in a prime location.

October 10th, 2008, 11:08
Will be available from the 3rd of November
Sounds a bit high for a low low tourist season. But then I am not a condo person.So you're predicting a quiet high season, luvthai?

October 10th, 2008, 14:18
Thanks quiet1.
I did try to keep it brief.
The condo is 124 sqms
The townhouse is 240 sqms
As far as the rental prices, I believe they are fair. As stated I am open to negotiation on 1 year lease.

November 4th, 2008, 10:33
I am looking for a one bedroom in Jomtien Plaza. Are there any agents who specialize in rentals in that building? Any help would be much appreciated.

November 18th, 2008, 13:53
Hi. The condo has now been rented.
The townhouse is still available either for rent or sale. Rental price is 18,000 baht per month. Minimum 6 month lease. Sale price 4.6 million baht, including company. Many thanks to all of the people who made enquiries.