PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya.Where to go if its after hours where the boys go...

Wesley
October 9th, 2008, 13:44
Where to the Pattaya, My plane comes in late on my first night so, I was wondering where the guys hnag out after hours and a long night of shufeling their feet to wind down and in hopes will they find a late night trick.

Wes

lonelywombat
October 9th, 2008, 14:14
Where to the Pattaya, My plane comes in late on my first night so, I was wondering where the guys hnag out after hours and a long night of shufeling their feet to wind down and in hopes will they find a late night trick.

Wes

Dudes here is a link to an earlier post If you do a search you might several other references
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... ight=dudes (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/dudes-club-t15639.html?highlight=dudes)

Wesley
October 9th, 2008, 15:03
Why thanks, I think if I can find it I will certianly try it out, I am not all that farmiliar with the area. If you were leaving Twoguys what would be the directions I wonder. Likely that time of night no one will care to tell me. I arrive really late and then there is the hour drive. I should not complian it is an hour just to get to middle Manila from Outer Manila it can take as long as 2 hours just to get to Marikina whhich is still another two hours to Malate the gay secion of the Metro,

Thanks for yoir kind advice.

Wes

paulg
October 9th, 2008, 19:05
Why thanks, I think if I can find it I will certianly try it out, I am not all that farmiliar with the area. If you were leaving Twoguys what would be the directions I wonder. Likely that time of night no one will care to tell me.

Wes

My last trip I went to the motorbikes in front of Moonlight and pointed to South Road. It is past the corner of South Pattaya Road and Third Road Look at a map it is going away bfrom the beach. Look for a 7/11 on the left and the sign Dudes.

Piece of piss to find

October 10th, 2008, 00:46
I arrive really late and then there is the hour drive.

Suvarnabhumi to Two Faces in an hour. Wow.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 10th, 2008, 07:02

Wes

oh Wesley you've been in Pattaya before ..you should know you only have to smile at someone on a baht bus and he'll be in your lap before you know it.

Wesley
October 10th, 2008, 07:15
Yes, oogleman, you are quite right, my problems is I detest a baht bus almost as much as the pesco bus here in Manila.But, I am sue if I put my mind to it I will find a man for the night, It is true I don't remember how long the trip is to Pattaya, I tend to sleep on the way in since i usualy ca't sleep on a plane. how long is the ride. At late night when thigns are slow?

Wes

October 10th, 2008, 07:32
Depending on road conditions (weather or construction) and the driver, the ride takes approximately 2 hours.

I prefer to unpack, take a shower and get some sleep and hit the ground running the next morning. However, one can find willing lads all around Boys Town and along Beach Road until dawn. With regards to Beach Road, AYOR. However, there are some great finds.

If you find yourself in the Sunee area, one can hook up all night and well past dawn. Take care with regards to age.

quiet1
October 10th, 2008, 10:00
I prefer to unpack, take a shower and get some sleep and hit the ground running the next morning.
I agree when coming from halfway around the globe to Thailand. But Wesley is only coming from the Philippines, I think, so the flight is a minor hop with only an hour (or two?) time zone difference, so no real jet lag or fatigue.

Wesley
October 10th, 2008, 13:58
Well I took a late flight to save some money then realized I would loose a day of play. so now I'm booked and hate to ask every one to shift everything around just for me. But your right maybe a good nights sleep is better, however I am a night bird when it comes to a man. I will stay as long as it takes and chase him as far as needed to get him in bed. If you are right and I am in the Sunnee area any way I might not need to look to far. I had noticed in Bangkok that there are some Cafe's the guys go to that are really crusy after hours and thought a cup of coffee might also yeild a guy for the night.

Wes

lonelywombat
October 12th, 2008, 10:29
I arrive really late and then there is the hour drive.

Suvarnabhumi to Two Faces in an hour. Wow.

I am not sure if this is supposed to be a clever quip or sarcasm, but Two faces is in Jomtien Complex and the poster stated he was staying in Twoguys.

Some posters get so twoguys on here, at times

October 12th, 2008, 10:39
I am not sure if this is supposed to be a clever quip or sarcasm, but Two faces is in Jomtien Complex and the poster stated he was staying in Twoguys.I sometimes get two guys to take it in turns to sit on my one face :drunken:

Beachlover
October 12th, 2008, 19:23
I am not sure if this is supposed to be a clever quip or sarcasm, but Two faces is in Jomtien Complex and the poster stated he was staying in Twoguys.I sometimes get two guys to take it in turns to sit on my one face :drunken:

What a lovely thing to share :blackeye: