PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles A Go-Go

painai2
October 8th, 2008, 22:53
Crystal Bar in Pattaya, the muscleboy bar, has been closed for some time now for "remodeling." Well, tonight I noticed that there are several notices on the bar advising, in Thai, that they will be reopening this month as Bubbles Girls A Go-go. How sad, that leaves only a few Pattaya bars namely Boyz Boyz Boyz and Abomb, along with a few massage houses, that offer the bigger boys. When will the bar owners get it in their heads that not everyone is looking for a skinny nelly thing like you see in many establishments. Topman comes to mind as a place where a couple of years ago had butch guys, now all you see are flaming sissies working their.

colmx
October 9th, 2008, 02:24
When will the bar owners get it in their heads that not everyone is looking for a skinny nelly thing like you see in many establishments.

It seems obvious to me that there is no market in Pattaya for more than Abomb and BBB?

Crystal boys didn't get enough customers -therefore it closed down

October 9th, 2008, 02:39
When will the bar owners get it in their heads that not everyone is looking for a skinny nelly thing like you see in many establishments.So, in your experience, when a rather butch number turns up for a job interview in these establishments and gets turned down ("Sorry, love, not nelly enough for our punters"), where do they go? Your question implies that there is a ready supply of such boys; the ghastly bar owners just won't see sense and add them to their line up

Brad the Impala
October 9th, 2008, 02:47
Nicely put, homintern

October 9th, 2008, 03:04
You forget that all the Crystal boys initially transferred to Wild West and many are still there......

The re-opening as Bubbles is no surprise

Secondly... if there were sufficient customers, Crystal would not have closed!!!

There are many bars which have a mix of boys... Open your eyes

October 9th, 2008, 03:53
... for the punters who visit Pattaya year after year, no wonder it is "labelled". However, Crystal's predecessor was a girly bar if one remembers right!!

October 9th, 2008, 04:07
... for the punters who visit Pattaya year after year, no wonder it is "labelled".And the label is "Pattaya Paedophile Paradise"

catawampuscat
October 9th, 2008, 07:53
painai, you have to realize that Crystal Boys was a painful bar with the absolute worst
"elevator music" and had a dreadful show. The few superstars moved on to better prospects
and the punters just don't want a Tawan style bar in Pattaya.

I know painai realizes this and I share his distain for the overabudance of certain types
of boys in Pattaya but that is where the market is at and if it beefcake one wants, one
really should be in BKK and certainly not in Top Man or most of the rest of Sunee Plaza.

Wild West Boys is a great boy bar and still has a few of the remaining Crystal Boys but most
have moved on and some really needed to lose some serious weight.. Perhaps, some of the Crystal boys ended up across the soi from West West in Body Coyote Boys? If Body Coyote lowered the music and made the seating appropriate for larger bodied men, I would check it out but
complaining about loud music just stirs up those who actually enjoy deafening loud music.
Comfortable seating and a sturdy place for your drink should not offend anyone but I
doubt they will get the message/. :cat:

Smiles
October 10th, 2008, 14:34
" ... if there were sufficient customers, Crystal would not have closed!!! ... "
Advice from the experienced is ~ in the end ~ usually the best advice. (Sorry ... I hesitate to use the phrase "in the end" on this Board, but I have a sore throat and don't have the time to find a better one).

Cheers ...

October 10th, 2008, 15:52
... I have a sore throat ...I find that having a lot of oral sex does that to me, too

Wesley
October 10th, 2008, 16:23
I am vesitile and like them both, so you will be hard pressed to upset me about either, although predominantly top . I will bottom for the right guy. The older I get, the less I care which way it goes as long as we both are happy when it is over.

But,if its only about looks, well then that is a whole other story. I prefer the swimmer muscular type but not the muscle guys trying to prove how masculine they are but will throw thier tail uip as quickly as anyone> of corse you fine a lot here that say one thing themn do another,But cultureally saving face here is everything. persoanly especially,after my bouts with Homiturn the less I care abouit saving face as much as it does to get along with the old fart. However , under no circumstances will I let him sit on my face.

catawampuscat
I do agree about th eloud music, I hate to not be able to talk to the guys and loud muisc prohibits conversation, which may be the reason since they do not speak very good english or we good Thai.

Wes

October 11th, 2008, 01:32
I am vesitile and like them both .....

Doesn't that apply to Homi, too?

(To be honest, do we really ned to know this?)

Brad the Impala
October 11th, 2008, 01:46
I am vesitile and like them both .....

Doesn't that apply to Homi, too?

(To be honest, do we really ned to know this?)

No need to drag Dreaded Ned into this surely!