PDA

View Full Version : A body waxing question

October 8th, 2008, 08:59
I can here the snickers already but I am totally serious guys!

I need to know where I could go and get a body wax while in Pattaya (and I mean all including Brazilian, and yes I have done this before). If they have no one there that does this then where can I pay someone to shave me. Would it be in a massage place maybe.
Also, if someone knows a place in bangkok I will do it there if I can't find a place in Pattaya.

topjohn5
October 8th, 2008, 09:22
First, I have no idea the answer to your question.
However, I have done a brazillian plus a full body wax before as I was instructed to do before my trip to Colombian. The guys there think its so sexy, lol. It cost me $300 in the USA to have every hair removed (except my head of course). It took 2.5 hours by an expert, hahahahaha
The only reason I'm writing you is to say do not be put off by the answers or non-answers you may get here as this is like throwing a chunk of red meat to some in this group. Gird your loins....or maybe you'll get totally ignored also......

dab69
October 8th, 2008, 11:56
wow that must HURT.

you say all over, every hair?

ouch

topjohn5
October 8th, 2008, 12:18
wow that must HURT.

you say all over, every hair?

ouch

Yes, underarms (which really doesn't hurt much) and all.....the worst for me was the inner thigh and chest close to the neck....worse than pubes......
It takes someone who really knows what there doing to make it less painful...

TrongpaiExpat
October 8th, 2008, 13:09
www.uptoyouandsalon.com/ (http://www.uptoyouandsalon.com/)

They will wax anything and do from the stories I hear.

dorayme
October 8th, 2008, 13:15
Cutey and Beauty in Bangkok does waxing. It is only a 2 hour bus ride away. You could spend the day in Bangkok and return before the last bus at 11 PM. I don't know anyone who has used their services.

www.cuteyandbeauty.com (http://www.cuteyandbeauty.com)

Up2 in Bangkok also advertises waxing.

www.uptoyouandsalon.com (http://www.uptoyouandsalon.com)

I'm sure any of the "boys" here in Pattaya would be happy to give you a body shave but they probably don't have the experience. You might find it exciting to have them tug on the hair until it comes out.

dorayme
October 8th, 2008, 13:17
Cutey and Beauty in Bangkok does waxing. It is only a 2 hour bus ride away. You could spend the day in Bangkok and return before the last bus at 11 PM. I don't know anyone who has used their services.

I'm sure any of the "boys" here in Pattaya would be happy to give you a body shave but they probably don't have the experience. You might find it exciting to have them tug on the hair until it comes out.

TrongpaiExpat
October 8th, 2008, 13:27

Use the second link, Up to You Salon.

The boys (except one) now at 'Up to You' were all originally from Cutey. It's a long and catty story what happen but they all left.

Beachlover
October 8th, 2008, 14:15
Really sounds painful. Ouch!

I'm eternally grateful for not having hair...

1PR4BKK
October 8th, 2008, 14:54
I can here the snickers already but I am totally serious guys!

I need to know where I could go and get a body wax while in Pattaya (and I mean all including Brazilian, and yes I have done this before). If they have no one there that does this then where can I pay someone to shave me. Would it be in a massage place maybe.
Also, if someone knows a place in bangkok I will do it there if I can't find a place in Pattaya.

Thanks for asking this question. I had been wondering where I could a body waxing also but put it on the back burner after I returned to USA. This post reminded me that I also need to get the body waxing since I will be returning to LOS in a couple of months. I really need to find a place where I can be serviced by a professional so the pain can be minimal. I donтАЩt do pain wellтАжhehe.

Please let us know how your waxing works out.

Narakmak
October 8th, 2008, 15:21
OK, you might try to find this place. I used them a few times for back waxing and they did a very good job for a very low price, and seemed to enjoy going lower than I expected, so I think they would be open to doing any area.

To find, go to Foodland, Pattaya Klang, and start walking towards Carrefour, same side of the road. It is a beauty kind of place, not gay oriented, not a hair salon, I think within a few blocks of Foodland. I will try to get more specific next time I am in the area, but I think it can be located based on my directions.

Narakmak
October 8th, 2008, 16:37
OK, you might try to find this place. I used them a few times for back waxing and they did a very good job for a very low price, and seemed to enjoy going lower than I expected, so I think they would be open to doing any area.

To find, go to Foodland, Pattaya Klang, and start walking towards Carrefour, same side of the road. It is a beauty kind of place, not gay oriented, not a hair salon, I think within a few blocks of Foodland. I will try to get more specific next time I am in the area, but I think it can be located based on my directions.

Are you talking about Healthland?
No

October 9th, 2008, 06:34
Up2youand salon

"Mr. Narat specializes in facials, manicure, pedicures and body waxing that will you leave you smooth as the day you were borne(sic).
Also a graduate of Wat Po."

October 10th, 2008, 09:42
My BF has used CuteyBeauty for body waxing (legs, butt etc). He said the guy who does the waxing is straight, but is friendly and does a good job.

topjohn5
October 10th, 2008, 11:16
My BF has used CuteyBeauty for body waxing (legs, butt etc). He said the guy who does the waxing is straight, but is friendly and does a good job.

:clown: and I mean huge and missing teeth too.......but no problem avoiding getting a stiffy with her doing it, lol

quiet1
October 10th, 2008, 11:32
:clown: and I mean huge and missing teeth too.......but no problem avoiding getting a stiffy with her doing it, lol
Granted, I've never waxed any part of my body (yet), but I was thinking the pain of having hair ripped out by the roots would trigger some sort of instinctive pain response that would divert blood from erogenous zones.

Then I remembered that there are S&M folks who seem to get turned on by being subjected to pain & humiliation. Wouldn't it be a bit embarrassing, though, if during a particularly brutal hair ripping episode, it triggered ejaculation?

topjohn5
October 10th, 2008, 11:32
That brings to mind the first position she makes you get into when doing the full body wax.........this was almost not to be believed the first time I did this.
She tells me she is going to do my ass crack first, lol! To do that I am to get into the doggy position with my elbows on the table (like a massage table). Now, I start to laugh because honestly I have never been in that position in my life......well, naked anyway......and, I told her this (I said I'm a top so this is what it looks like from down here, lol). She was relieved actually to find out I was gay and it made the whole session that much more interesting. Boy, did that woman have some stories to tell.......waxing is all she does.
So, please if you can, since you know what some of these characters on this board look like, visualize them in that position above........on second thought, don't......but now it's too late isn't it!!!

October 10th, 2008, 11:55
:cheese: I've been a virgin to the cosmetic procedures until I read this post :idea: So I've taken my old fat falang body to the http://www.uptoyouandsalon.com to try a facial for the first time in my life. Due the lack of experiences I can't really compare to others but I felt every minute well treated and my face had a still babyface appereance now (the grip not the size hehe ). I also got a soft and gentle massage while waitung during the process steps - for my impression I can recommend the place! The staff is polite the place clean and the treatment professional cheers guys

October 10th, 2008, 12:36
The staff is polite the place clean and the treatment professional cheers guysI find they only use the mini vacuum cleaner on my blackheads and it never seems totally effective

topjohn5
October 10th, 2008, 12:57
Granted, I've never waxed any part of my body (yet), but I was thinking the pain of having hair ripped out by the roots would trigger some sort of instinctive pain response that would divert blood from erogenous zones.

Then I remembered that there are S&M folks who seem to get turned on by being subjected to pain & humiliation. Wouldn't it be a bit embarrassing, though, if during a particularly brutal hair ripping episode, it triggered ejaculation?

She never really said if that has ever happened but guys do get erections regularly. I can assure you that if it was some young Thai guy firmly grasping my balls and applying hot plastic wax oh so carefully....I just might too!
Yes, and this poster is on the wall.....priceless! http://www.allposters.com/-sp/George-th ... 14286_.htm (http://www.allposters.com/-sp/George-the-Timeless-Art-of-Seduction-Posters_i314286_.htm)

IEB2004-old
October 11th, 2008, 03:23
I had waxing done last August in Up2, basically from the waist to the neck both front and back. The guys there are really very nice and tried to make the experience a good one, but it was very painful. It was my first experience of waxing so I have nothing to compare it with. I recommend some research on preparation and aftercare or you could end up with smooth but sore skin for days!

October 11th, 2008, 07:23
I really like all the replies and your kindness to a first timer.
TopJohn5 you have guts doing this with a woman. I don't think i could. It is very embarrassing the first few times and somewhat painful but it gets better very fast and actually gets better as you continue to do it.
Thanks again everyone!

October 11th, 2008, 07:56
TopJohn5 you have guts doing this with a woman.They were invented for this sort of menial task, surely? :bounce:

Beachlover
October 11th, 2008, 12:24
Goodness me... what is up with women hating in the gay community!?

October 11th, 2008, 12:29
Goodness me... what is up with women hating in the gay community!? http://centerofgravitas.blogspot.com/20 ... ogyny.html (http://centerofgravitas.blogspot.com/2006/04/queer-misogyny.html)
http://www.glbtq.com/social-sciences/misogyny.html
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=657430
I am, by the way, on the record as stating that the burqua should be mandatory for all women, and describing lesbians as the saddest minority of all

topjohn5
October 12th, 2008, 00:28
Goodness me... what is up with women hating in the gay community!?

After all he is a founding member of the Homintern isn't he......

October 12th, 2008, 04:53
After all he is a founding member of the Homintern isn't he......So at least you got the point! It was an "in" joke with a few friends and me and I decided to use the nick when jinks banned my previous incarnation The Colonel on SGT's predecessor Board. It's lead to no end of problems as one of those friends decided to register it on a different gay site, and put up his pic as well - neither of us knew what the other was doing. He was once accused of being me, poor bastard - a fate I'd wish on no-one. Eventually it was simpler for him to change his nick. It would be easy for jinks and Spike to hack their database and change mine as well, but Spike doesn't want to over-rule jinks' earlier decision, so he tells me (sigh!). You can tell that most people here don't "get it" when they address me as "Homi" or refer to me as "homitern". It's so difficult for Lunchtime O'Booze that he's taken to calling out across a crowded restaurant "Over here, cunt" when I walk in

Beachlover
October 12th, 2008, 19:36
After all he is a founding member of the Homintern isn't he......So at least you got the point! It was an "in" joke with a few friends and me and I decided to use the nick when jinks banned my previous incarnation The Colonel on SGT's predecessor Board. It's lead to no end of problems as one of those friends decided to register it on a different gay site, and put up his pic as well - neither of us knew what the other was doing. He was once accused of being me, poor bastard - a fate I'd wish on no-one. Eventually it was simpler for him to change his nick. It would be easy for jinks and Spike to hack their database and change mine as well, but Spike doesn't want to over-rule jinks' earlier decision, so he tells me (sigh!). You can tell that most people here don't "get it" when they address me as "Homi" or refer to me as "homitern". It's so difficult for Lunchtime O'Booze that he's taken to calling out across a crowded restaurant "Over here, cunt" when I walk in

lol... I get it now. Homintern is "Homosexuals International"... very wanky indeed
:blackeye:

October 13th, 2008, 03:41
Whats the point in removing all hair? Isn't it our hairy chests and cute bellys the boys like?

October 13th, 2008, 04:09
Whats the point in removing all hair? Isn't it our hairy chests and cute bellys the boys like?Quite

October 13th, 2008, 08:16
Is it maybe possible to stick to the topic: Who knows where in Pattaya to find a place for a full body waxing?

Is it possible to do this under full narcoses?

topjohn5
October 13th, 2008, 08:34
Is it maybe possible to stick to the topic: Who knows where in Pattaya to find a place for a full body waxing?

Is it possible to do this under full narcoses?

No

October 13th, 2008, 08:44
Is it possible to do this under full narcoses?Where's the fun in that?

October 13th, 2008, 08:48
lol... I get it now. Homintern is "Homosexuals International".
It was widely thought among young people that the members of the Homintern all had casting couches, and that it was necessary to sexually submit to the Homintern on these casting couches http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homintern

topjohn5
October 13th, 2008, 08:51
lol... I get it now. Homintern is "Homosexuals International".
It was widely thought among young people that the members of the Homintern all had casting couches, and that it was necessary to sexually submit to the Homintern on these casting couches http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homintern

Yes, and this entry discusses where I learned the word....Bill Buckley's Firing Line.....his use of the language gave me a hard on........

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 14th, 2008, 00:15
being a person of great naivety..what exactly is a Brazillian ?. I've heard this term so many times. I assume it's something around the groin area.

please fill me in.

Incidently, in another life I did actually have a girlfriend ( long before the quite hideous Mrs O'Booze appeared on the landscape -but who came with a dowry )and that girfriend performed waxing upon my chest-which really isnt terrible hairy. I found it quite exhilirating..as did she apparently as she ripped great wads of wax off me with a insane look on her face..and that night we did have a rather raunchy session of sex ( you know the sort..as much as one can when screwing a lady and imagining that it's actually that 20 year old surfer you spotted on the beach that day )

What disturbed me is that she kept slapping me on the face very now and then which was such a shock until much later I realised it produced a harder hard-on (mainly through anger). It such things that tend to turn one into a raging homeosexual and I certainly jumped ship and never looked back.

but what it a Brazillian ???

October 14th, 2008, 01:56
please fill me in.
It's about time someone did dear!

Well I think it's a young fellah that's shacked up with Baroness Mandelson of Hampstead and Ipanema!

topjohn5
October 14th, 2008, 02:37
being a person of great naivety..what exactly is a Brazillian ?. I've heard this term so many times. I assume it's something around the groin area.

please fill me in.

Incidently, in another life I did actually have a girlfriend ( long before the quite hideous Mrs O'Booze appeared on the landscape -but who came with a dowry )and that girfriend performed waxing upon my chest-which really isnt terrible hairy. I found it quite exhilirating..as did she apparently as she ripped great wads of wax off me with a insane look on her face..and that night we did have a rather raunchy session of sex ( you know the sort..as much as one can when screwing a lady and imagining that it's actually that 20 year old surfer you spotted on the beach that day )

What disturbed me is that she kept slapping me on the face very now and then which was such a shock until much later I realised it produced a harder hard-on (mainly through anger). It such things that tend to turn one into a raging homeosexual and I certainly jumped ship and never looked back.

waxing the entire genital area and buttocks....inside and all (yes, ass crack, balls!). Some leave a little strip of pubic hair (landing strip women say) and others not. A special hard wax is used (rather than the sticky wax used elsewhere) so that it doesn't tear the tender skin of your privates! If they want to use the normal wax on this area then go somewhere else.....you will likely bleed if sticky wax is used there! I normal Brazilian wax here in the USA costs about $70-$100. But, since I had my whole body waxed it was a lot more adding the legs, arms, chest, stomach, underarms, etc.

October 14th, 2008, 04:30
waxing the entire genital area and buttocks....inside and all (yes, ass crack, balls!). Some leave a little strip of pubic hair (landing strip women say) and others not. A special hard wax is used (rather than the sticky wax used elsewhere) so that it doesn't tear the tender skin of your privates! If they want to use the normal wax on this area then go somewhere else.....you will likely bleed if sticky wax is used there! I normal Brazilian wax here in the USA costs about $70-$100. But, since I had my whole body waxed it was a lot more adding the legs, arms, chest, stomach, underarms, etc.Far, far too much information. And I hope to god Doris doesn't decide to fill me in on the details of being slapped around by a young slapper next time we're lunching

TrongpaiExpat
October 15th, 2008, 13:33
I was in 'Up 2 Beauty' yesterday and told them about this thread. They told me it seem to be getting popular and prices start at 800B. They have 3 guys there that can do waxing but only two tables and if it's waxing pubic hair they don't put some other guy next to you. They said when they first designed the rooms they did not think so many guys wanted this. Zen has the most experience but I have no personal experience to relate.

I asked about erections and they said, not really and if there is some firmness it goes away on the first pull.

They also said boys from Singapore out number faragns in having this done.