PDA

View Full Version : Listen Folks - This is what David Walker Warned US Aboout

October 7th, 2008, 08:44
http://www.willpate.org/2008/02/18/west ... al-crisis/ (http://www.willpate.org/2008/02/18/western-world-headed-for-financial-crisis/)

What do you think guys, especially the US Expats?

October 7th, 2008, 08:45
I think you're a moron.

October 7th, 2008, 08:48
I dont think the time you took to respond wuld have been enough to listen to the entire message. You proved that you are a 100% stupid idiot wasting everybody's time on this forum

October 7th, 2008, 08:51
At least I know the meaning of the forum heading: "GAY THAILAND".

Moron.

October 7th, 2008, 08:54
Gays are considered the most intelligent. May be you are an exception to the rule. More you respond, you are only displaying your stupidity you idiot

October 7th, 2008, 09:06
Gays are considered the most intelligent.

Hahaha...by whom?

Beachlover
October 7th, 2008, 10:07
I think you're a moron.

ROFL... I'm sitting here in my office and just had to explain why I suddenly burst out laughing.

That's the funniest and more direct comment I've seen. I was reading the post and thinking the exact same thing myself for a moment (no offence).

Even wankers have a purpose after all :D :blackeye: :blackeye:

lonelywombat
October 7th, 2008, 10:20
What do you think guys, especially the US Expats?

Ask some one who cares on another board This is a waste of time on this forum

Agree you are a moron and complete waste of this forus time

get a life

Beachlover
October 7th, 2008, 12:52
Harsh... but true.

I was sitting there reading it and thinking "moron - this is boring"... but as soon as I saw Chao Na wrote "I think you're a moron" on the next I just burst out laughing... lol

I'm surprised this hasn't been teleported to the toilet yet.

Wesley
October 7th, 2008, 14:28
Well, until the RON PAUL Clip, I was wondering why the moron statement, then I giggled like a silly teager that had just flung the cum on the wall.

oh well Steve maybe they will delete that it was moved soon, that way no one will know it was posted on the just for Thailand board and asssume it was a joke.

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 7th, 2008, 23:01
who is David Walker ?

October 8th, 2008, 07:30
VOTE RON PAUL!

oh yea

The Ralph Nader of the Far Right.