PDA

View Full Version : Who will be in town oct 14 though the 29th

Wesley
October 6th, 2008, 19:22
If any of you guys are going to be in town and would like to meet and have a drink, PM me. Seems some of my ususal friends are out ot town, so it would be nice to meet some new freinds while there.
If there is any interest; maybe a small party the 22nd for my birthday would be approriate. If not I'll just enjoy the boys.

Wesley

Wesley
October 6th, 2008, 23:19
If any of you guys are going to be in town and would like to meet and have a drink, PM me. Seems some of my ususal friends are out ot town, so it would be nice to meet some new freinds while there.
If there is any interest; maybe a small party the 22nd for my birthday would be approriate. If not I'll just enjoy the boys.

Wesley

Which town, Wes?

Oh well sorry, I assumed everyone knew I was headed for Pattaya and a day in Bagkok to see Kevin Quill. It makes sense that everyone does not read my drival, If you missed that, I will be there in a week or so. I assume you skip most of my posts. I am now in Manila. Quite a nice experience with the exception of the rain. I was told the rainy season was about over in the later part of October so since I am not really too busy right now but will be later, I decided to come now, not at Christmas. since the plane flight is only about 320 and he dollar is up by a point since I arrived, by Christmas it may be more lke 300 for a RT ticket. I may do Bangkok at Christmas however, with any luck I will not run into Homiturn at Dicks.

Wes

October 7th, 2008, 03:16
lonelywombat tells us that he's in Thailand every September onwards so I'm sure he's be thrilled