PDA

View Full Version : Rain

bing
October 6th, 2008, 03:42
I was chatting with a 22 year old Thai friend last night and he was grouching about all the rain. I hate to hear that. When a Thai guy complains about the rain I am afraid I'll be drown. I sure hope Pattaya is a bit dryer.

October 6th, 2008, 09:34
I too have been chatting with Gay and normal guys from Thailand and all complain about whole day or everyday raining. From Bar Boys standpoint if it rains no customers and no business. Understandable. From Normal guys standpoint, if it rains no place to chill-out with friends and messey roads. Normal thai population the rain is normally associated with floods, flooded roads, and inconvienece. So the nroaml reaction is ohhhhhhhhh it is raining and I don't like

October 6th, 2008, 11:42
Am I to understand you mean Straight Guys = NORMAL, Gay Guys = ABNORMAL.

Please Explain.

October 6th, 2008, 12:13
and there are a couple of rice farmers around who are quite happy to get some rain (though sometimes not quite so much)

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 6th, 2008, 16:26
I was chatting with a 22 year old Thai friend last night and he was grouching about all the rain. I hate to hear that. When a Thai guy complains about the rain I am afraid I'll be drown. I sure hope Pattaya is a bit dryer.

you poor dear..nothing worse than chatting about the rain but perhaps he couldn't think of anything else to talk about..like your stunning looks and sparkling wit.

Wesley
October 6th, 2008, 21:49
It looks as if I will have all the boys to myself if the rain persists and the banks continue to fail. I had one bank to fail. I am still trying to figure out what to do with that. Since, I own them I am not sure who I will owe if they are bought out. I thought the last two weeks of October things began to pick up. if not I guess I will have to fly in for Christmas as well.

Wes

October 6th, 2008, 22:46
Am I to understand you mean Straight Guys = NORMAL, Gay Guys = ABNORMAL.

Please Explain.

Spare us. Please don't.