PDA

View Full Version : Weak economy forces some Americans to give up their children

October 6th, 2008, 02:18
"Well, I'm selling you all for medical experiments" may only be the tip of the iceberg in the collapsing American economy.

Millions of Americans are abandoning their children, and forcing them into government-controlled shelters.

"Kids are fricking expensive," explained one over-worked Mom as she drove her 3yo girl to the orphanage. "They take up a lot of time and money, and they just never, ever give anything back."

Another frustrated Dad joined in: "If I didn't have these children, I could be driving a Benz! I could be a millionaire!"

Around the country, the population of abandoned children has been growing enormously. Check out this website if you don't believe me:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=10036347&src=news

Wesley
October 6th, 2008, 11:41
Parents like that don't deserve the kids, they are better off in an orphange or shelter. But the poor dogs and cats now that is another story entirely

Wesley

October 6th, 2008, 23:25
Check out this website if you don't believe me ...

If all those who don't (believe you), did (check it out), that would probably make it one of the most visited sites in internet history.

I wonder if the parents would lose their vote (as HC approves of), as well as their children, as they are breaking the US Parental Responsibility Law ... has April 1 come early, or is it just HC being his normal self?

October 7th, 2008, 07:01
Ok Henry, that was real clever.

Looks like you fooled Wes and Gone Fishing :cheers:

The commercial at the start is a real put-off though.

Smiles
October 7th, 2008, 11:27
Noted that Henry has now quit the Gay Thailand Forum in order to concentrate his formidableness on foreign affairs here in Global. A welcome change in my opinion . . . the GTF was always too shallow a mudhole for an O Henry.

Cheers ...

October 7th, 2008, 21:07
Noted that Henry has now quit the Gay Thailand Forum in order to concentrate his formidableness on foreign affairs here in Global. A welcome change in my opinion . . . the GTF was always too shallow a mudhole for an O Henry.

Cheers ...

I mean to say: once a week comes the inevitable Smiles posting "Don't feed the trolls."

And every other week comes a message saying how much you enjoy it.

Wesley
October 7th, 2008, 21:32
Ok Henry, that was real clever.

Looks like you fooled Wes and Gone Fishing :cheers:

The commercial at the start is a real put-off though.

no , I looked, my retort was a joke. save the poor dogs and cats, you do have to watch to the very end.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 8th, 2008, 08:17
and if only Mr & Mrs Cate had abandoned young Henry at an early age.

October 8th, 2008, 08:27
and if only Mr & Mrs Cate had abandoned young Henry at an early age.They sound like a sensible couple

Smiles
October 8th, 2008, 13:44
" ... [
I mean to say: once a week comes the inevitable Smiles posting "Don't feed the trolls."

And every other week comes a message saying how much you enjoy it.
Henry, I've never thought of you as a troll. Where did you get that idea? A collary to your accute lnowledge of the application of Sharia Law in England perhaps?

Cheers ...

October 8th, 2008, 23:59
Ok Henry, that was real clever. Looks like you fooled Wes and Gone Fishing

"Looks like" (is that similar to "sounds like"?) HC was far from clever and fooled no-one; I didn't waste my time looking, assuming (correctly, apparently) the post was of his usual standard - hence my comment "has April 1 come early, or is it just HC being his normal self?".

October 9th, 2008, 01:03
Henry, I've never thought of you as a troll. Where did you get that idea?
The more pertinent question, is "Where did YOU get that idea?" All I said was that you were of two minds, telling people not to feed the trolls on Monday, and then on Friday rejoicing on what splendid fun it all was.

But, of course, some people think The Boys in the Band was a Great Movie. It takes a Smiles to find all this self-loathing, bitchy commentary as "edgy."

Yeah, "edgy" way back when you were in your 20's. The idea of a forum where people actually cooperate and exchange useful information (such as me learning about the sharia courts in England) seems totally beyond you. All you see here is: Henry loses. You don't see: Henry learns some useful stuff, and in turn, posts it back to the forum where he originally got his information.

My late dad used to say, "You learn something every day."