PDA

View Full Version : Thai boy prostitute- he s here my friends not !

March 18th, 2006, 09:05
Yesterday I was missing Thailand,so I saw in the classifieds sections of a Sydney paper "Thai male massage ring xxxxx.So i rung it and a thai bloke answered said he was 19 and come see him.Very good looking boy.
Cost was $100. Anyway got talking to him and got him to call my boyfriends in Pattaya and one in particular who i want to come here.
Anyway this thai boy whilst his english is not great,told me he is studying at Sydney University and works from his rented Apartment which he shared with other thai boys.He told me his family in Thailand has money and a company registered and thats how he got a student visa?
Im buying my sydney apartment soon and am financially secure and a secure job,so i cant see because my boy comes from a poor family why he cant come out same as this boy prostitute.
Yesterday i went past a shop in the City and I decided to go ,it was a migration agent and he was a friendly chinese guy,almost too friendly.
He told me could help me bring my friend out and look at the case and i should give him a $800 application fee and then he tells me i have a great chance at this and if i didnt we could go to the appeals tribunal etc but he said no need to go that far as he is shore he could come out here.
But i think he just says that to everyone and takes the $800 application fee,which you dont get refunded if the immigration dept refuse.
I dunno ,maybe i have to see a migration agent in Bangkok.
My friend is 24,semi qualified motor mechanic,english 95 % good,but cant write it.The thai boy prostitute i saw yesterday in Sydney says his parents aranged for him to come here.I read the australian immigration website and i cant understand it so maybe i should contact Kevin,thats the chinese migration agent friendly bloke i saw in Sydney yesterday .His name was Kevin he said,but i can call him Kev,because he said i was his friend.

Anyone know someone they can refer me to in Sydney that they know,maybe another migration agent or Migration lawyer who could assist me in bringing my friend out to Australia.I would rather getting him a student visa so he can work part time than a tourist visa.Maybe i should get him a tourist visa first? Do u think Kev is ok?

March 18th, 2006, 18:13
Isn't this the third post from you on this same subject? Once again unless your boy has a history of money in the bank owns property and has a job ton return too, there is no chance but if you want to waste your money go ahead. Wjy don't you put 200,000 baht in your bf's bank account? I find it intersting that you pay $100. for a massage there but complain when you have to pay 1000baht in thaiand. Why don't you just move the massage boy or one of his friends in with you?

March 19th, 2006, 07:24
Yes yes,thanks i didnt know he has to have a stable job in which he has just started as a trainee manager for Big C.Thanks.But i doubt for a student visa he has to own property,how many indian,pakistani and chinese and thsai students own that.
No maybe i will go and see chinese migration agent Kev.
I heard they may know a lot of loopholes.I love you luvthai ,i love you and i want to stay and sleep with you when im in Pattaya.I want to eat all your food ,please make sure you have ice cream waiting for me when I visit you and make sure the place is clean.Until we meet my princess.

March 19th, 2006, 07:38
Gay IMMIGRATION http://www.gaylawnet.com/links/linksimmigration.htm for Australia Canada and UK and Europe.

http://www.glitf.org.au/ NSW STATE GAY Immigration taskforce

March 19th, 2006, 22:21
Try CID

lonelywombat
March 20th, 2006, 09:24
I was talking over the weekend with a gay guy from Chubb in Sydney who knows a bit about the gay immigration TF.

First it is not far from where you live, in Commonwealth St near Hyde Park.

their primary aim is-

Providing information and advice relating to Partner Migration for gay and lesbian couples;

I doubt if your case would fit their guidelines.

This link is to the offshore application page and you will note that first step costs $AUS1,175.

http://www.glitf.org.au/migration/offshore.html

It costs $40 to join GLITF and $60 for the Partner Migration booklet.

You should take note of this statement on the site,

One of the primary aims of GLITF is to assist the partners of lesbian and gay Australians to migrate under the partner migration scheme. We do this via a do-it-yourself system.

What this means is that we provide information and assistance to members to permit them to write their own migration applications.

This service is different to that normally provided if you pay for a migration agent to prepare your application. We find that our process requires slightly more effort on your part, but can save thousands of dollars in fees.

There are recommended migration agents listed on the site.

paulg
March 22nd, 2006, 08:32
[quote="lonelywombat"]I was talking over the weekend with a gay guy from Chubb in Sydney who knows a bit about the gay immigration TF.

First it is not far from where you live, in Commonwealth St near Hyde Park.
/quote]

I see they meet on a monday. Is it near enough to walk from Cleveland St or should I take a bus.

March 22nd, 2006, 08:58
HE S A TERRIBLE MAN that MR SYDNEY isnt he PAULG.
I heard he s retiring .No he was a wicked man wasnt he.
Vent your spleen Paul,COULD be the last time ,come on darling,let it out baby.